Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Battlefield Thornbat (Reikor)comments   back
  
(60 ratings and 18843 hits. Posted 2006/12/07)
#
#
## Round 1
##
#
#

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You see *Ambolt the Dwarf* scouting from the west!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open pegs
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>141/183 hits, 104/127 mana, and 110/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* yells from the north 'hrm!'

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit  Door2 -->  pegs
open moldywall
You don't see any moldywall here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close moldywall
You don't see any moldywall here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
143/183 hits, 109/127 mana, and 113/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit  Door2 -->  pegs
sc
144/183 hits, 110/127 mana, and 113/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
144/183 hits, 110/127 mana, and 113/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
145/183 hits, 113/127 mana, and 113/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the deadend.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door1 --> exit

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, [west].
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You lightly slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall
open greystonewall w
f
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit
south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall

*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the greystonewall.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open deadend
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit
up
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: [west], (down).
A great rat has arrived from below.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
pick exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

The pegs are opened from the other side.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

You manage to enable the lock.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].
Bles narrates 'kinda sucks assassin powder makes you blind too' in Orkish.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>quic
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>## Spellspeed: norm ##

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
up
Inside a Small Stone Building
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: [west], (down).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>## Target: *dwarf* ##
close pegs
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close pegs
It's already closed!
A great rat fails to hit you.
You slash a great rat's body hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning a great rat:Hurt>close pegs
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning a great rat:Hurt>open pegs
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning a great rat:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning a huge tarantula:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning a huge tarantula:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: north, (south).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit s
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Chamber of the Master Assassin
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a map of Bree, a map of Fornost and a map of
Tharbad.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
The Assassin Master gazes at you with the cold eyes of a killer.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The metaldoor closes quietly.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit s
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit s
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit s
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Chamber of the Master Assassin
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a map of Bree, a map of Fornost and a map of
Tharbad.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
The Assassin Master gazes at you with the cold eyes of a killer.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit s
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s attempt to stab you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>%%  Door1 --> exit  Door2 -->  greystonewall
open greystonewall

You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>It seems to be locked.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stares at the sky.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
hit *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> exit
You try to slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit e
open exit w
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Austere Lodgings
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit e
east
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your head and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A great rat has arrived from the east.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the moldywall.
A huge tarantula tries to hit *Ambolt the Dwarf*, but he manages to keep her
at bay.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs a huge tarantula's body very hard and tickles it.

close exit
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>opm
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula fails to hit you.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Fine>som
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Fine>open moldywall
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open moldywall
You don't see any moldywall here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
A Large Echoing Storeroom
There are three barrels here.
A large metal shield is on the ground.
You see two sealed clay jars on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> exit
open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit w
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Austere Lodgings
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall
open greystonewall w
west
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> exit
open exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Chamber of the Master Assassin
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a map of Bree, a map of Fornost and a map of
Tharbad.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
The Assassin Master gazes at you with the cold eyes of a killer.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

You stop scouting.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/183 hits, 86/127 mana, and 89/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/183 hits, 86/127 mana, and 89/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The metaldoor closes quietly.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/183 hits, 87/127 mana, and 90/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/183 hits, 87/127 mana, and 90/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A great rat has arrived from the north.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A great rat fails to hit you.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a great rat:Healthy>
You slash a great rat's left foreleg hard.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a great rat:Fine>close exit s
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot a great rat:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to bash the greystonewall.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
A great rat leaves south.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* yawns and stretches his limbs.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sits down and rests.

west
close exit
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* lightly stabs your right leg and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close greystonewall
close greystonewall
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot>block exit s
cast n 'block' exit s
You start to concentrate...

north
## Spellspeed: norm ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
## Target: *dwarf* ##
north
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>up
In a Long, Dark Corridor
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>%%  Door1 --> exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit e
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Nobody here by that name.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You feel bolder.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/183 hits, 39/127 mana, and 93/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/183 hits, 39/127 mana, and 93/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
sc
OB: 39%, DB: -2%, PB: 53%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,073,856 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 19. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength (2 min)
- armour (5 min)
- shield (7 min)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>141/183 hits, 39/127 mana, and 94/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/183 hits, 40/127 mana, and 94/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/183 hits, 40/127 mana, and 94/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/183 hits, 40/127 mana, and 95/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the greystonewall.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* yawns and stretches his limbs.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sits down and rests.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*

*Ambolt the Dwarf* lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the greystonewall.

f

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall
open greystonewall w
west
Ok.
The greystonewall closes quietly.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> greystonewall
open greystonewall w
west
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit e
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 28/127 mana, and 97/113 moves.
The door closes quietly.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
The door seems to be closed.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open door e
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 28/127 mana, and 96/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 39%, DB: -2%, PB: 53%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,073,856 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 19. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength (3 min)
- armour (6 min)
- shield (8 min)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 28/127 mana, and 97/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 28/127 mana, and 97/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 98/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 98/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 98/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
138/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 99/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
139/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 99/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
139/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 99/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
139/183 hits, 30/127 mana, and 99/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
st
139/183 hits, 30/127 mana, and 100/113 moves.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
*Ambolt the Dwarf* yawns and stretches his limbs.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The door closes quietly.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close door
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close door
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close door
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close door
%%  Door1 --> exit
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
You feel less protected.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>east
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs your right leg hard.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
It's already open!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs your body very hard.

cast n 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A scarred man says 'It was your last mistake Black Númenórean! I will remember
you!'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A scarred man barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a scarred man:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a scarred man:Hurt>open exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, [west].

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).
A doorwarden barely stabs your body and tickles it.
A doorwarden joins a doorwarden's fight.
A doorwarden barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a doorwarden:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a doorwarden:Healthy>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a doorwarden:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Small Laboratory
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
A scarred man tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen a scarred man:Hurt>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a belt pouch
a chunk of salt
an elven hunting-spear (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a hunting knife (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a large sack
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a pan
a plain leather belt
a red ruby
a ring
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a stone
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)

#
#
## Round 2
##
#
#

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* fails to stab you.

north
close door s
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You don't see any door there.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cave
Exits: west, up.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close door s
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 39%, DB: -3%, PB: 53%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 60. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 969,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 106. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour (2 min)
- shield (4 min)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
95/183 hits, 102/127 mana, and 105/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
95/183 hits, 103/127 mana, and 106/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>open door
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close door s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>open door
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close door
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>pick door
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close door
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.
You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Wilber narrates 'nothing bbt' in Morbeth.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* lightly stabs your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close door

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open door
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
hit *dwarf*
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close door s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
You start to concentrate...


![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close door s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close door s
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
You don't see any door there.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The door closes quietly.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>%%  Door1 --> exit
open exit
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

north
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

east
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

close wooden
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!
You lightly slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You strongly slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

close wooden

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the wooden.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the wooden.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quietly scouts southwards...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stops scouting southwards.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Inactivity timeout postponed...

Your head stops stinging.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south

The door closes quietly.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open door
It seems to be locked.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pick door
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


You stop trying to pick the lock.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>yell haha
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
87/183 hits, 92/127 mana, and 91/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
88/183 hits, 93/127 mana, and 91/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 39%, DB: -3%, PB: 53%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 60. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 969,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 106. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour (2 min)
- shield (4 min)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
88/183 hits, 93/127 mana, and 92/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
88/183 hits, 94/127 mana, and 93/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
st
88/183 hits, 94/127 mana, and 94/113 moves.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pick door
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open door
The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The Guarding Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close door s
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
hit *dwarf*
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

close door s
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Trample narrates 'waht about priest' in Morbeth.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

west
hit *dwarf*
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You try to slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

west
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

east
hit *dwarf*
Wilber narrates 'tracks 3 ticks by priest' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Your head stops stinging.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [south].
*Ambolt the Dwarf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You feel less protected.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* fails to stab you.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>say hahaha
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

%%  Door1 --> exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Ambolt the Dwarf* lightly stabs your body.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open wooden
You don't see any wooden here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>## Spellspeed: quick ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You are too afraid.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

wimpy
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs your body very hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open wooden
It seems to be locked.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>arm
cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>arm
cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs your left leg.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>arm

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

f
Armourtid nollställd.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left leg and tickles it.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: norm ##

*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* says 'finally!'
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>e
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

cast n 'earthquake'
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

Trample narrates 'he loads' in Morbeth.


![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...


![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>F
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.


![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>qe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...


PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>qe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>## Spell: 'burning hands' ##
cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

west
cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wimpy
cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

west
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

east
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

west
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

east
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sleeping Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

west
hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>west
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You burn *Ambolt the Dwarf*.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.


#
#
## Round 3
##
#
#


The door is opened from the other side.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Arthedain (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open exit
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>## Target: *dwarf* ##
hit *dwarf*
cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

north
close exit s
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has suddenly arrived.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

Ok.
You burn *Ambolt the Dwarf*.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.
You swiftly dodge *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cave
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves up.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west

A bandit leaves west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Down the Pit
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: south, up.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>up
The Pit
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: south, down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
south
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
The Junction
A bandit is here, fighting *Kesslar the Dwarf*.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is here, fighting a bandit.
A citizen mercenary is here, fighting a bandit.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
close door
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>## Spellspeed: norm ##

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

close door

The door closes quietly.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open door
Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
Your attempt to slash *Ambolt the Dwarf* fails.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast norm 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

north
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close door
Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.

The door closes quietly.


![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open door
Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stops using a chunk of salt.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* skillfully draws an elven hunting-spear.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves north.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has suddenly arrived.
You feel less protected.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You lightly slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>arm
cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door

*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door
open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces your right arm.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* stabs your right leg hard and shatters it.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door
Ok.
You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door
It's already open!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door
open door
Ok.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>open door
It's already open!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open door
open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>arm
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open exit
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>south
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
open door
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>arm
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

f
Daspan narrates 'think they left' in Morbeth.

Armourtid nollställd.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
f
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Trample narrates 'yeah' in Morbeth.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>so

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
f
Daspan narrates 'sigh' in Morbeth.
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
open door
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Wilber narrates 'duh' in Morbeth.
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You don't see any door here.
Daspan narrates 'i told u to come in back?' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: quick ##
west

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast n 'earthquake'
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

f

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
open door
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
It's already open!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
open door
Ok.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
The door seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The door is opened from the other side.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>south
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
open door
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You don't see any door here.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
The Kitchen
A canoe has been left here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is standing here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: east, [south].
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
south
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves east.
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open door
The Guarding Room
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
It's already open!
The door closes quietly.
You swiftly dodge *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s attempt to stab you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cave
Exits: west, up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trample narrates 'we stuioopod' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A citizen mercenary has suddenly arrived.

Daspan narrates 'sigh ' in Morbeth.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.

Daspan narrates 'they were in' in Morbeth.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* decisively draws a fell blade.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Intersection
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
A Passage
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is standing here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Down the Pit
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
You feel a hidden presence.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>up
The Pit
Exits: south, down.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You lightly slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Down the Pit
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is standing here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
The Pit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, down.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from below.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* leaves south.
A citizen mercenary leaves south.
Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, south.
A bandit tries to pierce *Kesslar the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*Kesslar the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
group *Kesslar the Dwarf*
*Kesslar the Dwarf* raises his hand.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>No one here by that name.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The West Corridor
Exits: east.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
east
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>down
The Cave
Exits: west, up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>bob
cast n 'breath of'
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>yell I'm not dying!
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
%%  Door1 --> exit
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
open exit
The Intersection
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit w
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
24/183 hits, 12/127 mana, and 47/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: north, west, down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
A Dark and Murky Pool
Exits: south.
You have found a mottled snake!
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
Exits: north, east.
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found a mottled snake!
You have found a mottled snake!
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
An Old and Decrepit Bridge
Exits: east, west, [down].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> exit
east
east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a watersnake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
A Dark and Rank Landing
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
A Slimy Platform
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
A giant slug is here, oozing around.
A giant slug is here, oozing around.
Exits: south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> slimynest
open slimynest
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
An Ascending Passage
Exits: north, (south).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close slimynest
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
An Ascending Passage
Exits: [north], south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> exit
pick exit
open exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The Hidden Pit
Exits: [east], (south), up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit e
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

close exit e
r
rem sword
You manage to enable the lock.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop using a dark broadsword.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hold pipe
r
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You are already resting.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>smoke
Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>draw sword
You remove a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, ready to defend yourself.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
You are already resting.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
26/183 hits, 27/127 mana, and 43/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Daspan narrates 'elf sneaker' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
26/183 hits, 29/127 mana, and 49/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Daspan narrates 'i lure smithy' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
28/183 hits, 32/127 mana, and 59/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
28/183 hits, 33/127 mana, and 60/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 33/127 mana, and 62/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 34/127 mana, and 63/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 34/127 mana, and 64/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 35/127 mana, and 66/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 35/127 mana, and 67/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
29/183 hits, 35/127 mana, and 68/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 35/127 mana, and 68/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>stat
r
OB: 37%, DB: -3%, PB: 52%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 869,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 110. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- armour (2 min)
- noquit
- panic
- shield (12 min)

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
You are already resting.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>30/183 hits, 36/127 mana, and 70/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 36/127 mana, and 71/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 37/127 mana, and 72/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Wilber narrates 'stabbed me to fine' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 37/127 mana, and 73/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 37/127 mana, and 74/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/183 hits, 38/127 mana, and 74/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
You hear some clicking noises.
31/183 hits, 38/127 mana, and 77/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: norm ##
cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
You hear a *click* in a lock.

The heavydoor is opened from the other side.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

You feel less protected.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
As you pass through the opening, the petals of the strange metal structure
snap shut behind you.
You flee up.
The Intersection
Exits: [north], east, (south), (west).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
A Passage
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Down the Pit
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>up
The Pit
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
south
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>%%  Door1 --> exit
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>up
The trap seems to be closed.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Tunnel
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves south.
The Pit
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, down.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>down
south
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open trap s
The Intersection
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: [north], east, (south), (west).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
You don't see any trap there.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: north, west, down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>down
A Dark and Murky Pool
A mottled snake is sneaking here, ready to sink its fangs into flesh.
Exits: south.
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
Exits: north, east.
You have found a mottled snake!
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found a mottled snake!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
An Old and Decrepit Bridge
Exits: east, west, [down].

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
Exits: east, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
A Dark and Rank Landing
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Slimy Platform
A patch of moss grows here on a wet, flat stone.
A giant slug is here, oozing around.
A giant slug is here, oozing around.
Exits: (north), south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> slimynest
open slimynest
It's already open!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
close slimynest
An Ascending Passage
Exits: north, (south).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> exit
An Ascending Passage
Exits: [north], south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
The Hidden Pit
Exits: [east], (south), up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit s
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
OB: 36%, DB: -3%, PB: 51%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 869,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 110. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- noquit
- panic
- shield (12 min)

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
31/183 hits, 43/127 mana, and 47/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
31/183 hits, 43/127 mana, and 48/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
31/183 hits, 44/127 mana, and 49/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
32/183 hits, 44/127 mana, and 50/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Daspan narrates 'they near' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Wilber narrates 'trying fordable creek' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
32/183 hits, 45/127 mana, and 53/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Daspan narrates 'all 4' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
32/183 hits, 46/127 mana, and 54/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
32/183 hits, 46/127 mana, and 54/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
32/183 hits, 46/127 mana, and 55/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
33/183 hits, 47/127 mana, and 56/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>st
Daspan narrates 'nope they near lb' in Morbeth.
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
Trample narrates 'aha' in Morbeth.

r
Armourtid nollställd.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 18/127 mana, and 61/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 18/127 mana, and 61/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 18/127 mana, and 62/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 19/127 mana, and 63/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Wilber narrates 'ok waiting' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 19/127 mana, and 64/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 19/127 mana, and 64/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 19/127 mana, and 65/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 19/127 mana, and 65/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
33/183 hits, 20/127 mana, and 66/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 20/127 mana, and 68/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 20/127 mana, and 68/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 20/127 mana, and 69/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 21/127 mana, and 69/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 21/127 mana, and 72/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 22/127 mana, and 72/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Daspan narrates 'ideas?' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 22/127 mana, and 74/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 22/127 mana, and 74/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 23/127 mana, and 75/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 23/127 mana, and 77/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 23/127 mana, and 78/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear some clicking noises.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 24/127 mana, and 79/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open exit e
Ok.
The heavydoor is opened from the other side.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
End of the Tube
Exits: north, (south), (west).
You have found a thief!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> door
close door w
You don't see any door there.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
Assembly Room
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: (north).
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
End of the Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, (south), (west).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
The Tube
Exits: south, west.
Daspan narrates 'i go get key bbt' in Morbeth.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
south
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
End of the Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, (south), (west).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Assembly Room
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: (north).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> trapdoor
open trapdoor
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>down
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (up).

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close trapdoor
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 36%, DB: -3%, PB: 51%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 869,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 110. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour (1 min)
- breath of briskness
- noquit
- panic
- shield (13 min)

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
36/183 hits, 24/127 mana, and 77/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
36/183 hits, 25/127 mana, and 78/113 moves.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
*Kesslar the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Kesslar the Dwarf* sneezes.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
Bend in the Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found an assassin!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Deserted Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
A Deserted Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: west, down.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> wall

You swiftly dodge *Kesslar the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>open wall
south
Ok.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Deserted Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

![ C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cli
You won't climb anymore.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A Narrow Tunnel
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
A Small Landing
There are two canoes here.
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>get canoe

*Kesslar the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
You get a canoe.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Kesslar the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>south

*Kesslar the Dwarf* gets a canoe.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
The evil power begins to regress...

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kesslar the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
The Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
The Catacombs
Exits: south, west.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 37%, DB: -3%, PB: 52%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 869,988 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 110. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour (1 min)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- shield (13 min)

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 25/127 mana, and 55/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 26/127 mana, and 56/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 26/127 mana, and 58/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 26/127 mana, and 58/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
34/183 hits, 27/127 mana, and 59/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 27/127 mana, and 60/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 27/127 mana, and 61/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/183 hits, 27/127 mana, and 61/113 moves.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
The Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
A Small Landing
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
A Deserted Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
A Deserted Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: (south), west, down.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>drop canoe
You drop the canoe.
Wilber narrates 'going in' in Morbeth.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Base of some Stairs
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> stairwell
open stairwell
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>up
The Pit
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, down.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
south
Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tr ambolt
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

## Spellspeed: norm ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north

Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

north
You stop tracking your victim.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
down
The Pit
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: south, down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
Down the Pit
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Intersection
Exits: [north], east, (south), [west].

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr ambolt
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits: south.

south
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Damp and Murky Tunnel
Exits: north, west, down.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
A Crumbling Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: east, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
A Crumbling Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: east, west.
A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A giant rat leaves east.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You slash a giant rat's left hindleg.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Wilber narrates 'don't like that sleeping elf' in Morbeth.
You swiftly dodge a giant rat's attempt to hit you.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a giant rat:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Crumbling Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: east, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
A Crumbling Tunnel
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: east, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
A Watery Chute
Exits: down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>down
A Dark and Damp Cave
A large brown snake with black patches is coiled here.
Exits: (west).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
Under the Tower
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [up].

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Wilber narrates 'this close to day' in Morbeth.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
open exit
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.
Wilber narrates 'ok' in Morbeth.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

## Spell: 'burning hands' ##
cast norm 'burning hands'
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...


You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
open exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
It's already open!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
It's already open!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
You are already attempting to flee!
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves up.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit
open exit
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>36/183 hits, 11/127 mana, and 42/113 moves.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>## Spellspeed: norm ##
close exit
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
36/183 hits, 11/127 mana, and 44/113 moves.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The trap is opened from the other side.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>look
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Under the Tower
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* closes the trap.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves up.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Old Tower
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up, (down).
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Up in the Tower
A haggard man dressed in tattered robes is here, willing to teach his art.
Exits: down.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
The Old Tower
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up, [down].

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit
Ok.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the trap.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
f
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Up in the Tower
A haggard man dressed in tattered robes is here, willing to teach his art.
Exits: down.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>## Spellspeed: norm ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, (down).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
Daspan narrates 'meet cave, ill watch bbt' in Morbeth.
Under the Tower
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You barely slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>
Bles narrates 'erm priest front blocked' in Orkish.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
open exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, (down).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
Under the Tower
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Ambolt the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

close exit
*Ambolt the Dwarf* opens the trap.

*Ambolt the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
32/183 hits, 12/127 mana, and 33/113 moves.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ag
open exit
cha mood ag
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>up
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, (down).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
*Ambolt the Dwarf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
hit *dwarf*
Under the Tower
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *Ambolt the Dwarf*, but he manages to keep you at bay.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Bad>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Your legs feel heavier.

close exit
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ambolt the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Ambolt the Dwarf*:Awful>
You slash *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Ambolt the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ambolt the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

#
#
## Round 4
##
#
#


The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [west], (up).

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
The door seems to be closed.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>open door
north
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Entrance of the Thirsty Ranger's Inn
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), west.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open door
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, [west], (up).

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open door
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the door.
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>down
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>down
Entrance of the Sewer
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>up
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>down
You swiftly dodge *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Entrance of the Sewer
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

A bandit leaves north.


![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>sc
73/183 hits, 111/127 mana, and 30/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bob
cast n 'breath of'
You start to concentrate...

## Spellspeed: norm ##
wimpy 50
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
74/183 hits, 87/127 mana, and 60/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>q
search q
You begin to search...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

You didn't find anyone.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves north.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.


![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
71/183 hits, 72/127 mana, and 64/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
A Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
Entrance of the Sewer
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a bandit.
A bandit is here, fighting *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* pounds a bandit's right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A bandit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You slash a bandit's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a bandit's death cry as he collapses.
A bandit is dead! R.I.P.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
57/183 hits, 58/127 mana, and 65/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

%%  Door1 --> exit

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

r
The trap is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the trap is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>st

You feel less protected.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* pounds your body.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You are too afraid.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
The West Corridor
Exits: east.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

rem sword
Armourtid nollställd.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You stop using a dark broadsword.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hold pipe
r
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>smoke
Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You have a strange feeling for a moment, then it passes.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>draw sword
You remove a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, ready to defend yourself.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
49/183 hits, 35/127 mana, and 71/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
A Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'earthquake'
You are too afraid.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Trample narrates 'elf sneaker in warrens forest' in Morbeth.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pounds your left arm.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wimpy
down
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...


!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the trapdoor.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>down
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>%%  Door1 --> trapdoor
open trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>down
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pounds your right arm and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Warm>down
Down the Pit
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
Exits: south, up.
You have found a thief!

#
##  Some regen..
#

The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> trapdoor
close trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
Ok.
You begin to feel hungry.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

down
%%  Door1 --> exit  Door2 -->  trapdoor
You manage to enable the lock.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>food
cast n 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

g food
eat food
eat food
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>r
You get a magic mushroom.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You can't find a food.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>98/183 hits, 106/127 mana, and 70/113 moves.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>dr skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>stat
r
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 54%, Armour: 95%. Wimpy: 80. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 769,321 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 110. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- armour (2 min)
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- shield (10 min)

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You are already resting.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
99/183 hits, 107/127 mana, and 73/113 moves.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
99/183 hits, 108/127 mana, and 75/113 moves.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
99/183 hits, 108/127 mana, and 76/113 moves.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
99/183 hits, 108/127 mana, and 77/113 moves.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>st

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

cast n 'earthquake'

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.


*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>up

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>f
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>## Spellspeed: quick ##

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>## Target: *hobbit* ##

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You start to concentrate...

down
hit *hobbit*
cast quick 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You approach *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

up
hit *hobbit*
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

down
hit *hobbit*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

down
hit *hobbit*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f
You're already fighting!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* sheathes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into
a weapon harness.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* shoots your right arm.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely shoots your right hand and tickles it.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee down.
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>## Spellspeed: norm ##

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.
You are too afraid.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f
You are already attempting to flee!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>wimpy
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>up
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

You feel less protected.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>%%  Door1 --> trapdoor

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>down
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
A Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

south
Armourtid nollställd.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>up
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves north.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
76/183 hits, 44/127 mana, and 77/113 moves.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* fails to pierce you.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

down
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a pack horse:Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a pack horse:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a pack horse:Wounded>close trapdoor
You don't see any trapdoor here.
You slash a pack horse's right foreleg and shatter it.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a pack horse:Bad>close trapdoor
You don't see any trapdoor here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close trapdoor
It's already closed!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.


!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your legs feel heavier.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted
warhammer.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
73/183 hits, 15/127 mana, and 80/113 moves.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.


!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open trapdoor
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

up
The trap is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the trap is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
The Cellar
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.
You start to concentrate...

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves down.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Entrance of the Sewer
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves up.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
A Tunnel
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* is here, fighting an assassin.
An assassin is here, fighting *Kesslar the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
71/183 hits, 16/127 mana, and 76/113 moves.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
The West Corridor
Exits: east.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rem sword
You stop using a dark broadsword.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin fails to pierce you.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>hold pipe
r
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>Rest while fighting? Are you MAD?

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Junction
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>smoke
Just what you needed!
You feel focused.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>draw sword
You remove a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, ready to defend yourself.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
71/183 hits, 26/127 mana, and 72/113 moves.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
north
The Pit
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, down.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>%%  Door1 --> exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
Down the Pit
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
A Passage
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, west.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
The Intersection
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit w
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit s
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your right arm and tickles it.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
*Kesslar the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
*Vikuri the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pounds your body and tickles it.
*Miltar the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Miltar the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...
#
##
## Pukes 1 - Reikor 3
##
#


2006/12/07 11:14, Evangelion:   
nicely played!! comfs on death.

2006/12/07 11:16, Eternal:Rated: Good 
I was trying to get a chance to kill you in 1 vs 1 but others were farming around.

2006/12/07 11:17, Nilin:  Rated: Superb 
Khm.
Heigo.. Care to explain this here? I'm VERY dissapointed right now.
You had no spells of what? :p

2006/12/07 11:18, Sardotjen:Rated: Superb 
Very impressive ;P
Whose that crap ambolt btw?

2006/12/07 11:21, Nilin:  Rated: Superb 
Oh crap. It wasn't Ambaal.
Ops.

2006/12/07 11:32, Ulixes:  Rated: Superb 
Auch, what are you doing to 'em... :P

2006/12/07 11:39, Ambolt: 
I don't feel so bad anymore now that I see no one could freakin hit him :)

2006/12/07 12:02, Venus:edited 1x  Rated: Good 
Deor! :)

Oh and.. why does noone ever eat my normal bolts ;( I find it unfair!

2006/12/07 12:06, Iomene:Rated: Superb 
Love those fights, love those logs, I read it it slowly and it felt like I was playing it myself.

Btw: Should have dt'ed!

2006/12/07 12:55, Aeliran:Rated: Superb 
Lame pukes, when it takes three of you to take down a BN then there's something seriously wrong.

2006/12/07 12:56, Daspan:Rated: Superb 
its just that....spears suck? =)

2006/12/07 13:29, Granvil:Rated: Superb 
Wow.. nice going.

2006/12/07 13:59, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Nice work... can't believe what shitty damage they did. (Though Vikuri and Ambolt aren't both purewarrs.... still!)

2006/12/07 14:14, Kesslar:   
![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tr ambolt
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

## Spellspeed: norm ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north


Those lines alone can only give this log one rating.

Not that it makes it less 'lame' or anything, but I was the one who preblocked the junction and then trapdoor. I called Miltar because Reikor managed to block himself inside kitchen before I got there.

2006/12/07 14:38, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I don't follow you Kesslar?

Anyway, kickass log, seems if you are a good player overkill is the only way you get in the end. You seem not to worry about it, I can't stand it :)

2006/12/07 14:45, Fankil:Rated: Superb 
...bad, cold, two pukes up your ass, but still going for the kill. Ballsy. I noticed a couple of positive smokes, on cold mana, when i re-read it. Risky business.

2006/12/07 15:04, Faint:Rated: Superb 
you keep amaze me Reikor, rocking log.....tho it got alittle booring watching you beat same dwarf 3 times. Last kill on ambolt was superb tho!

2006/12/07 15:52, Caesar:Rated: Superb 
Yes, very well done. In the end they finally figured out what they had to do to kill you.

2006/12/07 17:30, Mhoghedin:Rated: Superb 
What every bn should aspire towards. Amazing playing, you basically pwned everyone. I always enjoy reading Reikor logs. Sucks that they had to get 3 or so to kill you. :p

2006/12/07 17:35, Eternal:Rated: Good 
They just suck. I need no friends to kill this weak magician! Muahahaah ;)

2006/12/07 17:38, Krubb:Rated: Superb 
Was waiting for final quake to kill them all in the end, bit disappointed! Anyway, the surroundings of Thornbat is never safe when Reikor the Invincible is haunting it!

2006/12/07 17:54, Aerie:Rated: Superb 
I expected nothing less :)Superb!

2006/12/07 18:15, Mougoo:Rated: Superb 
Kesslar, Keybindings on a client, with a print option so you know what you did, would have same message, and you wouldn't see the button hit like an alias would do, and it would print before other messages that mume would create, so I really don't think he was cheating (besides, having that particular action would be pretty dumb imho) Ambolt....all I can say is..wow...

2006/12/07 18:23, Kesslar:   
I was merely saying that I was impressed that he went for Ambolt on bad/cold, while two pukes were chasing him.

2006/12/07 18:34, Ajax: 
I think I misinterpreted what you meant as well. I thought you meant it deserved only 1 star total for something, whereas you meant it deserved 1 star added to whatever total you would give it for those lines alone. Gotcha!

2006/12/07 20:29, Djinn:Rated: Superb 
Superb, that was very enjoyable to read. The part where you yelled 'I'm not dying yet', ran around in a circle and went for the dwarf at bad hps and cold mana was great :).

2006/12/08 00:48, Waru:Rated: Superb 
makes me wanna make a bn and pwn all! love reading your logs Reikor!

2006/12/08 02:13, Jenzn:Rated: Superb 
as always *****

2006/12/08 02:41, Aeliran:Rated: Superb 
'Those lines alone can only give this log one rating. '

I think by that he meant that at bad and cold, seeing dwarf tracks, and deciding to chase and bolt it, there was only one possible rating.

The only cheating here was the door actions as far as I can tell, I only read this site when I'm drunk so take my comments for what they're worth.

2006/12/08 04:31, Kaool:  Rated: Superb 
Not to mention Reikor has the best profile pic I have seen in a long time :P

2006/12/08 04:32, Vendicus:Rated: Superb 
Reikor does not use door actions. He types 180 words per minute- he has an amazing link, and probably one of his most heightened skills in this life involve his supremacy of this game.

Bearing in mind I rate according to skill- and not because he's a friend of mine--- Superb. Superb BALLS, Superb Speed, Superb Area knowledge, Superb tactics, efficient use of time- efficient use of mana with little to no pre-spam, no backup whatsoever fighting against unfair odds and an over all balls out attitude.

-Superb

2006/12/08 10:43, Vip:Rated: Superb 
Sometimes you definatly need more than 3 to kill one player... But!!! The BestOfTheBestOfTheBest player!

2006/12/08 11:35, Ubar: 
The only thing I lol@ more then Ambolt dying to you x3 is, him as a dwarf using spears.

Lol!!

2006/12/08 15:25, Fingolan:Rated: Superb 
ridiculously good log.

2006/12/08 16:32, Razoor: 
Not true Vendicus, but it's nice to see you believe it yourself ;)

2006/12/08 17:37, Filk:  Rated: Superb 
insane, i wouldve wimped out 20 times.

2006/12/08 21:40, Grunge:Rated: Superb 
Awesome log, wish I could open/close doors like that.

Venus: cuz your warriors are in the way :p

Deva: Is that a self-serving statement? What makes him a good player is that he doesn't give a shit if he does die.

Just trying to stir up the poo.

2006/12/09 11:07, Dearth:  Rated: Superb 
WOOOOW, 4th log in top100:):) gz

2006/12/10 12:31, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Why do some people seem to have to rate logs like these awful or poor...

And yes Grunge, it was kind of a self-serving statement but if you read it again, I said that I can't stand it but he doesn't seem to worry about it... so you're stating the obvious.

More logs like these! :)

2006/12/10 21:14, Vardamir:Rated: Average 
I rated this log as average because I believe killing a clueless dwarf wielding a spear as a BN in closable should be no problem at all. Reikor proved this not only once, but 3 times. A fact I already knew.

Makes me wonder if I should log and post every time I kill a legend warrior solo, as you seem to find it entertaining.

2006/12/10 22:03, Tach: 
Reikor being a wellknown cheater id rate this log awful!

2006/12/10 23:03, Ågran:  Rated: Superb 
well jedinej has the best profile pic ive seen =)

2006/12/10 23:45, Reikor: 
I doubt your kills would be anywhere close to entertaining, Vardamir. But whataheck, suprise me!

2006/12/11 17:46, Morpheus: 
Nobody stands still and eats my normal bolts!!!

Vardamir - Killing legend warrior, spear or not, in a two roomer is not straightforward for an average BN. For a max setted lvl 70+ sure, but not for a low legend in say a plain set.

Great log btw - how do you move like that in a metal set, i always go moveless almost insta. Tickling on bad armourless was funny too.

2006/12/12 21:50, Ambolt: 
Sucks when a log you died a million times in goes to top5 all time on ER :p

2006/12/13 10:09, Breaux: 
no offense Vardamir, your logs are good from time to time, but not anywhere close to this.

2006/12/28 17:23, Razzâr: 
I liked the second kill on Ambolt when he said 'Ah, finally' x)

2007/09/25 05:33, Ambolt: 
I like spears!

2008/01/12 19:52, Björn: 
Britney Spears?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Adavis, Aeliran, Aerie, Alfear, Androin, Bagger, Beral, Caesar, Daspan, 
Devastator, Dolik, Elestir, Faint, Fankil, Fesser, Filk, Fingolan, Granvil, Grisnat, 
Grunge, Hanne, Iomene, Iteleparan, Jenzn, Kaabakas, Kaool, Klach, Kuler, Kunduk, 
Mahasamaatman, Mhoghedin, Mougoo, Nilin, Pedrag, Rignak, Roadkill, Ryalnos, Sardotjen, Snul, 
Telessar, Thoirin, Tiamat, Tont, Ulixes, Vendicus, Vip, Vrool, Waru, Zomb, 
ågran 
 Good Bebur, Eternal, Hana, Peapend, Que, Venus 
 Average Meliza, Rik 
 Poor Tempus 
 Awful Morrandir 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back