Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Who said that BNs are weak! (Reikor)comments   back
  
(45 ratings and 9681 hits. Posted 2005/06/25)
<< Antrax had just died to me and my pets and was eager
<< to get revenge.
.
.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wimpy 150
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
r
OB: 45%, DB: -6%, PB: 50%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 747,596 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 70. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- noquit
- armour (-70112)
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- shield (-70112)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door
1 --> exit
You are already resting.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
*Kheubad the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (b) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (a) is standing here.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*
Kheubad the Dwarf* fails to slash you.
You can't do that while fighting.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Fine>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (b) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Kheubad the Dwarf*.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (a).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south].
close wall

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door
1 --> exit
Ok.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast norm 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
e
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open wall
Ok.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'fireball'
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal
pain.
That really HURT!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!
A huge tarantula (a) bites *Kheubad the Dwarf*!
*Kheubad the Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!
You lightly pierce *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickle it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'fireball'
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal
pain.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already open!
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) hits *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
A huge tarantula (b) hits *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
It's already open!
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open wall
Ok.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'fireball'
You feel less protected.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal
pain.
That really HURT!
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open wall
It's already open!
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>close wall
It's already open!
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>arm
Ok.
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>The wall closes quietly.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>The wall closes quietly.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cure
cast n 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...
wimpy
close wall
The wall is opened from the other side.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
sc
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
You can't do that while fighting.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>r
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
open wall
Rest while fighting? Are you MAD?

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
open wall
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>open wall
open wall
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (b) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (a) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
It's already open!
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already open!
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close wall
close wall
Ok.
A huge tarantula (b) fails to hit *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close wall
close wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close wall
It's already open!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (a)'s attempt to hit
him.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already open!
A huge tarantula (b) bites *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wimpy
Ok.

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
It's already closed!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
open wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>
*
Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You lightly pierce *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.
A huge tarantula (b) barely hits *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles
it.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>It's already open!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>f
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>
*
Kheubad the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>
*
Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>open wall
A huge tarantula (a) bites *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*!
A huge tarantula (b) lightly hits *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and
tickles it.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely pierce *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a huge tarantula (b):Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>w
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (b) is here, fighting *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (b).
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A huge tarantula (b) bites *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>close wall
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>open wall
*Kheubad the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) barely hits *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles
it.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>close wall
Ok.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Warm>cure
cast n 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...
The wall is opened from the other side.
%%  Door1 --> exit
*Kheubad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* fails to slash you.
w
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (b) is here, fighting *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (b).
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wall
open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
It's already open!
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
*Kheubad the Dwarf* fails to slash you.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>cure
cast n 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...
open wall

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A huge tarantula (b) tries to hit *Kheubad the Dwarf*, but he parries
successfully.
open wall
A huge tarantula (a) hits *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.
A huge tarantula (a) bites *Kheubad the Dwarf*!
f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A huge tarantula (a) hates your guts!
A huge tarantula (a) stops following you.
A huge tarantula (b) hates your guts!
A huge tarantula (b) stops following you.
A pack horse (MIN) stops following you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Bad>open wall
*Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
Ok.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A pony panics, and attempts to flee.
A pony leaves west.
A pack horse (MIN) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse (MIN) leaves west.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Bad>
*
Kheubad the Dwarf* closes the wall.
You are already attempting to flee!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kheubad the Dwarf*:Bad>open wall
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wall
The wall closes quietly.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wall
It's already open!
The wall closes quietly.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
The wall closes quietly.
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
It's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close wall
The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>qerq
The wall is opened from the other side.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Kheubad the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a pony's death cry.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse (MIN)'s death cry.
A pack horse (MIN) is dead! R.I.P.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
Killed A pack horse (MIN), got 2200 xp,
to level 745396

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f
*Kheubad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* leaves east.
Killed A pack horse (MIN), got 2200 xp,
to level 745396

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A huge tarantula (b) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (a) is standing here.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>open wall
open wall
It's already open!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>It's already open!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>close wall
Ok.
A huge tarantula (b) hits *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatters it.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>## Target: *dwarf* ##
A huge tarantula (a) hits *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>hit *dwarf*
You pierce *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kheubad the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Kheubad the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kheubad the Dwarf*.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>close wall
Killed *Kheubad the Dwarf*, got 100000 xp,
to level 645396

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>close wall
It's already closed!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>## Target: *elf* ##
It's already closed!

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>open wall
w
Ok.

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>hit *elf*
Dining Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
!# HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *
Antrax the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You pierce *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry.
*Antrax the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Antrax the Noldorin Elf*.
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled oak staff
a black leather belt
a castle key
a double edged eket (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a green hood (worn)
a keyring with a couple of keys and some sets of lock picks
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a red ruby
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a water skin
a stone
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a butcher knife (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a metal breastplate (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a plain leather belt
a red ruby
two rings
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a water skin
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<< Mazza come help with shadows and a while later
<<
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Himúr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Himúr the Dwarf* crushes your left leg.
You feel a strong ache there!

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Himúr the Dwarf*:Healthy>gst
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Himúr the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You barely pierce *Himúr the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (a) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) lightly hits *Himúr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>f
%%  Door1 --> exit
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
You flee head over heels.
The Waiting Room
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
It's already open!
The oakdoor closes quietly.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
open exit
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already open!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar out
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
It's already open!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* fails to slash you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>e
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>f
Gimilzór tells you 'ingen mana atm'
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
You don't see any exit here.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
The Waiting Room
Gimilzór (g) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is standing here.
Exits: (east), (south).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
An Abandoned Cistern
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
Exits: (east), (south).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close wall
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>%%  Door
1 --> exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast norm 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
The wall is opened from the other side.
*Himúr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Himúr the Dwarf* barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>## Target: himur ##
order followers assist
You failed to control a huge tarantula (a).
A huge tarantula (a) bursts into tears.
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (a) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) barely hits *Himúr the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door
1 --> exit
l
f
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Himúr the Dwarf*.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Himúr the Dwarf*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Cistern
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Himúr the Dwarf*.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (a) (glowing).
Exits: (east), [south].

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>%%  Door
1 --> wall
A huge tarantula (a) barely hits *Himúr the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close wall
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) bites *Himúr the Dwarf*!
*Himúr the Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick wall
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You manage to enable the lock.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You are already standing.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Himúr the Dwarf*.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (a) (glowing).
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 43%, PB: 47%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 545,396 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 70. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- armour (-70665)
- strength
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- shield (-70665)

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
*Himúr the Dwarf* crushes a huge tarantula (a)'s right hindleg extremely hard.
You are carrying:
a delicious bannock
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a wooden pipe
a dark coloured flask

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Himúr the Dwarf*.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (a) (glowing).

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>## Target: himur ##
sc
118/184 hits, 23/127 mana, and 91/113 moves.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l
Dining Hall
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A huge tarantula (b) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (a) is here, fighting *Himúr the Dwarf*.
*Himúr the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (a) (glowing).
A huge tarantula (a) bites *Himúr the Dwarf*!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>## Spellspeed: norm ##
Your power blocking the oakdoor has been overcome!
The oakdoor seems to blur for a while.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wi
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>whe
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Reikor               - Dining Hall
Gimilzór             - Inside the North Gate of Tharbad

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
open wall
The oakdoor seems to be closed.
*a Dwarf* fails to cleave you.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>s
It seems to be locked.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open oakdoor
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) lightly hits *Himúr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open oakdoor
open oakdoor
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open oakdoor
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door
1 --> exit
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.
*Himúr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
It's already open!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.
*Himúr the Dwarf* sends a huge tarantula (a) sprawling with a powerful bash.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
Ok.
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
Ok.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
It's already open!
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* crushes your body.
You feel a strong ache there!
Ok.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
It's already open!
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
You strongly pierce *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!# HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
Ok.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
It's already open!
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
Ok.
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
Ok.
A huge tarantula (a) seems to have recovered her senses.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
It's already open!
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
Ok.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* closes the oakdoor.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
open exit s
Ok.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit s
*Himúr the Dwarf* closes the oakdoor.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
The Waiting Room
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open exit s
The oakdoor closes quietly.
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*
Himúr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>It seems to be locked.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, south.

!# HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
.
<< Off i go to regen. When i come back there's some 8
<< pukes in tharbad. I decide it's time to move the
<< battlefield outdoors.
.

!# R HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# R HP:Fine>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!# R HP:Fine>say open
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
Ok.

!# R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Cabal narrates 'how many were those pukes in warrens? and are they gone yet?'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a guard's attempt to slash him.

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>f
A guard looks you over.
You flee head over heels.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# R HP:Fine>n
n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here, fighting *Mhatul the Dwarf*.
A guard is here, fighting *Mhatul the Dwarf*.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony, fighting a guard.
Exits: [north], south.

!# R HP:Fine>The gate seems to be closed.

!# R HP:Fine>
A guard tries to slash *Mhatul the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# R HP:Fine>open gate
It seems to be locked.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# R HP:Fine>n
The gate seems to be closed.

!# R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard slashes *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!# R HP:Fine>say open
No one responds to your commanding voice.
Ok.
A guard barely slashes *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!# R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* leaves south riding a pony.

!# R HP:Fine>say open
Ok.

!# R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
A guard approaches *Mhatul the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!# R HP:Fine>
A guard looks you over.
A guard unlocks the gate.
A guard opens the gate.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* slashes a guard's right leg extremely hard.

!# R HP:Fine>
A guard slashes *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# R HP:Fine>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!# R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* leaves north riding a pony.

!# R HP:Fine>close gate
Ok.

!# R HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!# R HP:Fine>
Caca narrates 'roots!'

!# R HP:Fine>
Huncher narrates 'come'

!# R HP:Fine>tr rohirrim
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a pony.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Tuba narrates 'coming'

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Mhatul the Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door
1 --> exit
open exit
You flee head over heels.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

!+ R HP:Fine>It seems to be locked.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!+ R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!+ R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!+ R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!+ R HP:Fine>n
Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!. R HP:Fine>n
On a Steepening Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( R HP:Fine>n
On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!( R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!( R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. R HP:Fine>n
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

!. R HP:Fine>e
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
You feel your magic energy coming back to you.
The bright morning sun illuminates the eastern sky over the Glanduin delta.

*. R HP:Fine>e
Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

*( R HP:Fine>n
At the Eaves of a Gloomy Woodland
Exits: south.

*. R HP:Fine>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. R HP:Fine>stat
Caca narrates 'dwarf'
OB: 40%, DB: -6%, PB: 47%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 170. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 545,347 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour (-72407)
- strength
- shield (-72407)
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.

*. R HP:Fine>sc
173/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 88/113 moves.

*. R HP:Fine>sc
173/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 88/113 moves.

*. R HP:Fine>sc
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
173/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 89/113 moves.

*. R HP:Fine>st
*Mhatul the Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You barely pierce *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door
1 --> heavystone
open heavystone
f
Ok.

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. R HP:Fine>close heavystone w
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pony.
Ok.

*. R HP:Fine>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>%%  Door
1 --> exit
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Fields
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: south, west.

*. R HP:Fine>w
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: east, (south).

*. R HP:Fine>s
In a Dusty Barn
The butchered corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ R HP:Fine>close exit s
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a pony.

![ R HP:Fine>
*
Mhatul the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
Ok.

![ R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly pierce *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
Caca narrates 'dwarf woudned'

![ R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: east, (south).

*. R HP:Fine>s
close exit
In a Dusty Barn
The butchered corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: (north), [south].
*Mhatul the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a rooster's attempt to hit him.

![ R HP:Fine>pick exit
Ok.

![ R HP:Fine>Caca narrates 'abshed'
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
## Target: *dwarf* ##
Londar narrates 'they blocked crack'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
## Spell: 'fireball' ##
You manage to enable the lock.

![ R HP:Fine>cast norm 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast norm 'fireball' *dwarf*
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* slashes a rooster's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Mhatul the Dwarf* in flames.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast norm 'fireball' *dwarf*
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Mhatul the Dwarf* in flames.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* slashes a rooster's left hindfoot extremely hard and
shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rooster's death cry.
A rooster is dead! R.I.P.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Mhatul the Dwarf* in flames.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast norm 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel less protected.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
cast n 'earthquake'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a hen's death cry.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You stop riding a mountain mule (MIN).
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a hen's death cry.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a hen's death cry.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast n 'earthquake'

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* begins to recite an azure scroll.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* heals himself.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A pack horse barely hits your body and tickles it.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* gets a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
Your head stops stinging.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*
Mhatul the Dwarf* begins to recite a vellum scroll.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Killed A hen, got 669 xp,
to level 544727

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Killed A hen, got 669 xp,
to level 544727

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Killed A hen, got 669 xp,
to level 544727

![ HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast n 'earthquake'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a pony's death cry.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* dismounts from a pony as he falls to the ground.
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule (MIN)'s death cry.
A mountain mule (MIN) is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast n 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
Killed A mountain mule (MIN), got 774 xp,
to level 543953

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*
Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Killed A mountain mule (MIN), got 774 xp,
to level 543953

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
Killed A mountain mule (MIN), got 774 xp,
to level 543953

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *
Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Mhatul the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
Gondar narrates 'dwarf has broad elven blade:('

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
## Spellspeed: quick ##

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>## Spell: 'burning hands' ##
*Mhatul the Dwarf* gets a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
cast quick 'burning hands'

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* begins to recite a vellum scroll.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
Your head stops stinging.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
You can't do this sitting!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>cast quick 'burning hands'
You can't do this sitting!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>st
cast quick 'burning hands'
You stand up.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
cast quick 'burning hands'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* begins to recite a vellum scroll.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.
You burn *Mhatul the Dwarf*.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
cast quick 'burning hands'
*Mhatul the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.
You burn *Mhatul the Dwarf*.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Dying>
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Dying>

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Dying>
You pierce *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mhatul the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Mhatul the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Mhatul the Dwarf*.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Killed *Mhatul the Dwarf*, got 100000 xp,
to level 443953

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l i corpse
corpse (here) : 
a Dwarven beard-comb
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a steel claymore (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail shirt (well-maintained)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gleaming belt
an icy ring
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby
a russet cloak (flawless)
a sable pouch
a sapphire ring
a staff inlaid with gems
a steel-shafted mattock
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a vellum scroll
a water skin

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ri
What do you want to ride?

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>%%  Door
1 --> exit
open exit s
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ri pack
No one here by that name.

![ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
On an Overgrown Pathway
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: (north), south.
The day has begun.

*[ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

*[ HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
.
<< And off I go, as a warlord. 
<<



2005/06/25 18:53, Rootsikunn:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
5 stars!top 10:)!

2005/06/25 18:55, Contas:  Rated: Superb 
I'd expect nothing less.

2005/06/25 18:57, Monster:Rated: Superb 
and stealing my warlordspot, how rude :(

2005/06/25 19:09, Reikor: 
Well, you can have it back. Just died. Twice.
89 days mandos, no citizenship and all of the days xp lost. That's how to end a true BN-session. :P

2005/06/25 19:10, Anathir:Rated: Superb 
Reikor the man is getting 'unrusty' :D

2005/06/25 19:11, Steoadsawoeifn:  Rated: Superb 
lets hear it for the rooster!

2005/06/25 19:12, Sol:Rated: Superb 
Well done!

2005/06/25 20:04, Gimilzor:Rated: Superb 
Mhatul rocks for not opening exit south :P and of course awesome log.

2005/06/25 20:06, Anathir:Rated: Superb 
Isnt Mhatul Valus? That sure would explain alot :D

2005/06/25 20:15, Samurai:  Rated: Superb 
Rawking.

2005/06/25 20:30, Kheubad:  Rated: Superb 
Well, well. The quakes made the day and I should've bashed you not always spamclose. Thanks for the thrill. Gratz on warlord.

2005/06/25 20:35, Hanne:  Rated: Superb 
Top notch :)

2005/06/25 20:46, Valus: 
south was picked.

2005/06/25 20:48, Reikor: 
Nope :)

2005/06/25 20:56, Anathir:Rated: Superb 
North was picked, when Reikor had killed ya he simply walked out :p... Amazing :)! Spamreciting scrolls when not even picked in :p

2005/06/25 21:57, Blenda:Rated: Superb 
I was waiting for you too kill Lowyn and co :/

2005/06/25 22:25, Antrax:Rated: Superb 
Dood, i waz like 100% sure u rip :P who said bns cant eat spells, i still had staff and +2 spellpower in it...alsow some lvls hehe, that waz insane playing, you're alsow one of the 1st bns who dont gac me *gig* , 6 stars from me hehe

2005/06/26 02:07, Febril:   
reikor re kill spam loots :( but great log and playing...

2005/06/26 05:44, Patience:Rated: Superb 
Bn powah.

2005/06/26 05:59, Tyro:Rated: Superb 
nice

2005/06/26 06:51, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
bns are weak

2005/06/26 09:42, Jocke:  Rated: Good 
Nice log, I was sure you'd die when the second group entered. But please, remove those door action thingies that you use. I think you can manage without them.

2005/06/26 09:44, Jocke:  Rated: Good 
Btw, I think Lowyn saved Reikor by breaking the door when he was alone with a sanced Himur.

2005/06/26 11:38, Fankil:Rated: Average 
Looked like it was mostly curing, re-armouring and fiddleing with doors... shrug.

2005/06/26 12:02, Fankil:Rated: Average 
...the kill on Mhatul was hilarious though. I guess someone should go back to playing bears or orcs chained to noc.

2005/06/26 13:14, Marie:Rated: Superb 
rawking!
BN's aint underpowered!

2005/06/26 14:05, Gamla:Rated: Poor 
Finally someone mentions what I've been hoping they'd see in the other one's... (I'm sooo cryptic)

2005/06/26 19:13, Jenzn:Rated: Superb 
Superb

2005/06/26 19:30, Ulixes:  Rated: Superb 
Hehe, I really laughed at the end :P

2005/06/26 19:45, Björn:Rated: Superb 
Erm, what door actions is it that he has? :P He's just changing his door alias! Reason it says door1 ---> is that he can type many doors at the same time and have many others!

2005/06/26 20:44, Fingeror:  Rated: Good 
I'm talking about the script that finds the door name by a key stroke(or to a none hidden door just exit), in the room he is present in and rebinds his door keys with it. Anyway, I don't think it's illegal anyway but it sure gains an advantage. :)

For example.

*. R HP:Fine *Mhatul the Dwarf*:Fine>%% Door1 --> heavystone
open heavystone
f
Ok.

2005/06/27 06:32, Darvil:Rated: Superb 
I liked it .. first time i seen someone using rooster as buffer!

2005/06/27 08:11, Narlah:Rated: Superb 
incredible , first fight i was sure you will rip
fine dwarf and fine elf in 2 roomers , you bad/cold ...
and yet ...
simple superb :)

2005/06/27 14:24, Slithur:  Rated: Superb 
nice nice,, supernice

2005/06/27 16:55, Ninjzor:Rated: Superb 
Good kung-fu.

2005/06/27 18:48, Fieldy:  Rated: Superb 
Hahahaaa 9th place log :D

2005/06/27 19:13, Jocke:  Rated: Good 
Imho this is a good log. Not be cause anyone in the log played particulary well, it is after all as Fankil said juts a fiddling with doors, but be cause it was exciting. I judge a log mainly from how entertaining it is, not only for how well the players in it are playing.

2005/06/27 19:14, Ahuza:   
Jocke, you don't think someone like pReikor who've spent countless hours in sewers have fast aliases to switch doors?

2005/06/28 23:12, Devastator: 
I don't see what Reikor could have done more? This was awesome, too bad I missed rating it because of my holiday to Ireland and France :P

2005/06/29 01:18, Fankil:Rated: Average 
...he could've tried to inflict some damage? Don't even start about the four quakes he had stored.

2005/06/29 13:17, Reikor: 
I don't get your point here, Fankil. Sure dying is fun, but i prefered to live here. I had mana for two offensive spells after block, rearmour and cures. How could I be more offensive?

2005/06/29 13:32, Reikor: 
Oh, Fingeror and Gamla. I use a script to change my doorvariabels. Jmc doesn't show the alias that triggers the script in the main window. Thus you see my doorvariabels changing without me typing anything.

2005/06/29 16:40, Fankil:Rated: Average 
I'm not saying what you did was bad or that you should've done it any other way: the enemies died and you did not. I just disagree with the log itself being so great.

Healing and re-armouing, what's NOT defensive about that (ok, you had to do it to stay alive, not the point though)?

2005/06/29 17:06, Gamla:Rated: Poor 
Well, if that's true, I'll change my vote to good:P (mentally)

2006/12/12 16:11, Bungo: 
wimpy bn

2007/01/11 19:59, Zhuk: 
Awesome log mate !

I dont get it. Every time somedoby posts a really nice log, some other people have to be 'very smart' and 'show off' and are rating it average and below.

Why are you so greedy ? I mean, close to none of you would be able to pull that off ! So just be happy sometimes for the other people.

Rating: Superb XXL

2014/08/18 14:38, Björn:Rated: Superb 
Hi Zhuk!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Anathir, Anton, Antrax, Björn, Blenda, Breaux, Bregolas, Contas, Daerandir, 
Dalen, Darvil, Elemmire, Filibert, Filk, Gimilzor, Gwendolyn, Hanne, Humala, Jenzn, 
Kheubad, Klach, Kuler, Legtor, Marie, Monster, Morrandir, Narlah, Ninjzor, Patience, 
Roadkill, Rootsikunn, Samurai, Slithur, Sol, Steoadsawoeifn, Tarabas, Tont, Tyro, Ulixes 
 Good Jocke 
 Average Fankil, Que 
 Poor Gamla 
 Awful Erebos, Ypsilon 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back