Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fight at old Wight. (old) (Verminaard)comments   back
  
(29 ratings and 10623 hits. Posted 2001/08/22)
Logged by Verminaard, the 10th of Foreyule, 2881 (Fri May 11 2001).

[ Old log I know, but it's pretty good me thinks. ]
[ Was going west, checking exp-spots. I rarely track before I
  enter them, this wasn't an exception. I just crossed Nen-i-Sul
  and ran in to 4-5 rangers in the first east/north bend. 
  Eventhough this happen I decide to check old Wight.         ]

o R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Ruins of a Citadel
Exits: North East West Down.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
d
You stop riding a hungry warg (o).
A hungry warg (o) starts following you.

o HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: East Up.

o HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: East [South].

o HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Deep Inside the Crypts
The Old Wight is lying here, incapacitated.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the Old Wight.*an Elf* is here, fighting the Old Wight.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* slashes the Old Wight's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear the Old Wight's death cry.
The Old Wight is dead! R.I.P.
The Old Wight disappears into nothing.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>a

*a Dwarf* gets a metal buckler.
*a Dwarf* gets a two-handed sword.
*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins.
*a Dwarf* gets a rusted key.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>chan
ge mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes your head hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>b
bash

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>l
Deep Inside the Crypts
*a Dwarf* is sitting here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>a
change mood aggressive
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>b
bash

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

con dwarf
*an Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

l s
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>The perfect match!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>The slab is open.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>cex s
close exit s
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>hit elf

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Healthy>
You pound *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>sd exit

*an Elf* lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded>b d dwarf

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded>bash d dwarf
*a Dwarf* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

*an Elf* barely pounds your right arm and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* clambers on his feet.

sd slab
*a Dwarf* heroically rescues *an Elf*.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded>a

You pound *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
change mood aggressive
Ok.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr

*a Dwarf* opens the slab.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad>close $dorr
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the slab.
You pound *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
*a Dwarf* opens the slab.
Ok.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
*a Dwarf* opens the slab.

* HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
Ok.

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the slab.

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
Ok.

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
close $dorr
close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>close $dorr
close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>It's already closed!
You pound *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Fine>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine>close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine>
* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>close $dorr
close $dorr
close $dorr
It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes your head very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You feel bolder.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Inactivity timeout postponed...
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>con dwarf

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*a Dwarf* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>The perfect match!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* slashes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes your right hand and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Saving Verminaard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right arm,
       A light wound at the body.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on body>       a metal breastplate (used)
<worn on head>       a great helm (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a thick pair of metal boots (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on arms>       a heavy pair of vambraces (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (dented)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as shield>     a large metal wall shield (brand new)
<wielded>            a broadsword (dented)


* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>con
The perfect match!

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>op
Ok.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>north
hit *dwarf*
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>south
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>south
north
hit *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>
* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You strongly pound *a Dwarf*'s body.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* slashes your left arm hard and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
bash $target
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o HP:Hurt>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>bash $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>bash $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>south
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>bash $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>south
north
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>bash $target
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>linc
look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a backsword (brand new)
an embellished longbow
two enruned robes
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilted rounded shield (used)
a hooded brass lantern
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a black hood (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a ring
a staff inlaid with gems
a stone
a thin pair of soft leather trousers (worn out)
a pile of coins
a warhammer
a water skin
a laced quiver
a leather backpack

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt>gcc
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 11 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 24 copper pennies.

* HP:Hurt>south
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Hurt>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
south

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

hit *dwarf*

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt>
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>o HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

hit *dwarf*

o HP:Hurt>west

*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

hit *dwarf*

* HP:Hurt>
* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You approach *Bubby the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You pound *Bubby the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bubby the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

flee

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Your head stops stinging.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: East [South].

o HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* HP:Hurt>recl

*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt>
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

* HP:Hurt>w
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* HP:Fine>
*Bubby the Dwarf* leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.
Crypts of a Citadel
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Fine>e
Crypts of a Citadel
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>north
hit *dwarf*
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>south
Crypts of a Citadel
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>west
Crypts of a Citadel
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*

* HP:Fine *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Bubby the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>label 2.dwarf ff

*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>tt ff
f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Bubby the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>tt ff
s
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Hurt>west
hit $target
Crypts of a Citadel
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Hurt>
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
east

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

west

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

flee

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Hurt>
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>
Crypts of a Citadel
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Hurt>recp
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt>
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

* HP:Hurt>
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Verminaard creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

* HP:Hurt>east
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

hit $target

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Hurt>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived  from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

north
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt>
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (ff) utters the words 'cure light'

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>south
hit $target
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>south
hit $target
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt>south
Crypts of a Citadel
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt>westhit $target
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Hurt>
* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Crypts of a Citadel
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt>east
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt>north

*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt>
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt>10
change wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

* HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt>south
Crypts of a Citadel
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>
*Bubby the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o HP:Hurt>west
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

o HP:Hurt>recl
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

* HP:Fine>east

*a Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>hit $target
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: West.

o HP:Fine>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>west
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Fine>east

*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>
You pound *a Man*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>b d
bash d

*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.


*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

* HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>tt ff
f
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Fine>north
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.
*a Dwarf* (ff) utters the words 'cure light'

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (ff) begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.
*a Dwarf* (ff) utters the words 'cure light'

* HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (ff) begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* HP:Fine>
The slab closes quietly.

* HP:Fine>tt ff
oex
open exit
Ok.

* HP:Fine>south
hit $target
hit $target
Crypts of a Citadel
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine>west
hit $target

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You strongly pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left leg.
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>
*a Man* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
*Bubby the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o HP:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

* HP:Fine>
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: East [South].

* HP:Fine>
* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You approach *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (ff) lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (ff) begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Bad>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
east
hit $target

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
You're already fighting!

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>flee

*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Daren the Eriadorian Man* has suddenly arrived.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt>
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
west
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt>
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded *Bubby the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
Exits: South.
*a Dwarf* (ff) closes the slab.

* HP:Wounded>recl
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

* HP:Wounded>hit $target
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* HP:Hurt>
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target
You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt>hit $target

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>
The slab is opened from the other side.
The slab is opened from the other side.

* HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
You pound *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Man* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>g all.key corpse
You get a rusted key from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a black and silver key from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

* HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

* HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>oex
open exit
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
*Daren the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded>w
*Daren the Eriadorian Man* leaves north.
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
Exits: East [South].
The cryptdoor seems to be closed.

o HP:Wounded>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* HP:Wounded>
*a Man* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>sd cryptdoor
upd
f
*Bubby the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*click*

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
*Bubby the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
Ok.
You pound *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: North West.

o HP:Wounded>west

*Daren the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded>south
Crypts of a Citadel
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bubby the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Clara the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: East South.

* HP:Wounded>
Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: East Up.

o HP:Wounded>up
Ruins of a Citadel
Exits: North East West Down.

o HP:Wounded>north
Bend in the Hedge Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: North East South West.

o HP:Wounded>west
west
*Eldarion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the
Rohirrim.

Hedge Trail
Exits: East South West.

o HP:Wounded>
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: East South West.

o HP:Wounded>w
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: East South West.

o HP:Wounded>nar Jesus christ.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>w
High Hill
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: North East South West.

o HP:Wounded>
Norsu narrates 'yes?' 

o HP:Wounded>
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Squidge                  |   1,  1%,  #Leila                    |

o HP:Wounded>171/431 hit, 66/66 mana, and 110/153 moves.




2001/08/22 12:28, Voile:   
Nice fighting, but old log though ;)

2001/08/22 13:30, Clara: 
Well i remember that one, i really should have blocked that cryptdoor *pat self*

2001/08/22 14:09, Relim:   
I remember reading it on mume.net and thinking it rocked then. It still rocks now, and looks prettier!

2001/08/22 14:58, Shadrach: 
This sucks.

2001/08/22 15:08, Devastator: 
Kickass log, oldies that are good always stay good!

2001/08/22 15:35, Shadrach: 
Ofcourse the previous comment was falsely made in my name.

2001/08/22 15:45, Durcano: 
beauty of scrolls :)

and nice luck :)

2001/08/22 16:00, Mammoth:   
No offence, waste of scrolls 8)

2001/08/22 16:46, Devastator: 
Hmmm I don't agree with ya that it was waste, the 2 blacks i used in moria to prevent mobdeath, that was waste:P but I suck:)

2001/08/22 17:25, Tairach:   
You need so many scrolls to kill 2 bree-legends? :P

2001/08/22 17:32, Durcano: 
tairach: yep, sometimes even more when 3-4 others are protecting that one in closeable.

2001/08/22 19:06, Devastator: 
Nod Durcano

2001/08/22 20:06, Khazdul: 
Yeah, waste of scrolls! I recite my scrolls on awful if i ever have any!

2001/08/22 21:12, Harad:   
I said it before, and I'll say it again; Verminaard = Rocks!

2001/08/22 21:16, Prist: 
I never recite any scrolls even if I have any...

2001/08/22 22:07, Mandor:   
When I have scrolls, I recite them by mistake when idling.
And when Im about to die in PK, I forget to recite.
I want my newbie-protection back!

2001/08/22 22:15, Axel: 
I always forget to use scrolls and rocks - it sucks - I should do some actions which tells me smth like HEY- DO U HAVE SCROLLS??? or smth - guess it is because I play to many chars

2001/08/22 22:58, Gonfor:   
I enjoyed this one the first time and enjoyed it just as much this time. I remember thinking initially why is he not just running for his life? That was until I realized you weren't going anywhere until that Dwarf ripped. Nice work indeed.

2001/08/22 23:02, Dlire:  -Glinfendel- 
wuold you rather not use your scrolls, die, and have a puke take em... or would you rather use em?

2001/08/23 00:58, Chauncey: 
This part cracked me up:

o HP:Wounded>nar Jesus christ.
Ok.
Norsu narrates 'yes?'


2001/08/23 07:35, Devastator: 
Hehe that made me laugh :) Norsu got style.

2001/08/23 15:09, Fragir: 
That dwarf could easily leave and lock u in with those 3 :P Would be fun, but he didn't that and ..., he did good work for u :). Was completly his fuckup there :P

2001/08/24 10:47, Gattling: 
Bah what a waste of scrolls....
If you would have saved your healing scrolls you should have gotten out on about 10 hps. :)

2001/08/25 17:02, Ethar: 
better safe than sorry damnit :P nice job

2001/11/05 15:49, Roadkill: 
Hehe nice one.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Pilois, Vodin 
 Good  
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Ratings before 2001/12/19 are not shown!
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back