Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
XP Thieves! (Shaukr)comments   back
(3008 hits. Posted 2020/04/10)
#
# Just idly xping around.
# 

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Bad Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'If I could see you, you'd be dead!'
Smúlk (boomer) sends Khuzur the Olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Bad Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
You stab Khuzur the Olog-hai's right leg hard.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Bad Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
Smúlk (boomer) pounds Khuzur the Olog-hai's right leg very hard and shatters it.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Bad Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
You stab Khuzur the Olog-hai's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
The air is filled with electricity, something strange is happening.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai seems to have recovered his senses.
Smúlk (boomer) pounds Khuzur the Olog-hai's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Fine>t reddas at that point we really had numbers over you, nod
*Fáin the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*Burberry the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A brown donkey has suddenly arrived.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* has suddenly arrived.
A trained horse has suddenly arrived.
*a Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.

#
# Oh hey, you guys wanted to xp too? This Khuzur is ours though!
#

![ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Fine>east
open exit
Ok.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites Smúlk (boomer)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Hurt>open exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Smúlk (boomer) opens the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful Smúlk (boomer):Hurt>flee on
It's already open!
Smúlk (boomer) panics, and attempts to flee.
Smúlk (boomer) leaves east.

![ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful>flee on
It's already open!
*a Half-Elf* removes a bejewelled oak staff.
*a Half-Elf* confidently draws a burnished hewing-spear.
You stab Khuzur the Olog-hai's head and shatter it.

![ cW Mana:Warm Khuzur the Olog-hai:Awful>west
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

o(~ cW Mana:Warm>open exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Fáin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Smúlk (boomer) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ cW Mana:Warm>flee on
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm>west
Smúlk (boomer) opens the door.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.
Ok.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* tries to stab Smúlk (boomer), but he parries successfully.

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A coil of rope is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

o[ cW Mana:Warm>north
open exit
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Fáin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Smúlk (boomer).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Smúlk (boomer) is here, fighting *Aiilon the Half-Elf*.
Exits: [north], east.
Note: snowshoes, rope

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
The door seems to be closed.
Smúlk (boomer) pounds *Aiilon the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Warm>west
open exit
The door seems to be closed.

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
open exit
*Fáin the Dwarf* closes the door.
The door seems to be closed.

![ cW Mana:Warm>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Smúlk (boomer) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
Smúlk (boomer) opens the door.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Warm>north
west
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* closes the door.
*Fáin the Dwarf* cleaves Smúlk (boomer)'s body extremely hard.
The door seems to be closed.

![ cW Mana:Warm>open exit
north
The door seems to be closed.

![ cW Mana:Warm>open exit
north
Ok.
Smúlk (boomer) panics, and attempts to flee.
Smúlk (boomer) leaves north.

#
# Smulk is out, he'll open for me, right? He knows I hate when redshirts self-invite 
# to group and come to take all the xp/loot!
#

![ cW Mana:Warm>open exit
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Fáin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee on
open exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>north
Ok.
*Fáin the Dwarf* closes the door.
You try to stab *Fáin the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Ok.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>west
open exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Ok.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>nar OPEN
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Ok.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee on
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

Ok.
*Burberry the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Burberry the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Aiilon the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Aiilon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' (block door)
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You try to flee, but cannot!
*Fáin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' (block door)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Burberry the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Aiilon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf' (block door)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge *Burberry the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
You try to flee, but cannot!

#
# Well bit many, guess I should leave too, won't be any khuzur xp to split at this rate
#

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>word
cast 'word of recall'
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A coil of rope is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Fáin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Note: snowshoes, rope
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* lightly smites your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
*Burberry the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
The door doesn't move, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* sheathes a burnished hewing-spear into a sturdy weapon harness.
*a Half-Elf* confidently draws a bejewelled oak staff.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A coil of rope is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee on
You start to concentrate...

word
cast 'word of recall'
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

cmw
cha moo wimp
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.

*Burberry the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>qq
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Fáin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Fáin the Dwarf* cleaves your head hard.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Note: snowshoes, rope

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
cha spell q
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>word
cast 'word of recall'
You start to concentrate...

You hear some thudding noise from the door to the north.

*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*Fáin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* barely smites your left arm and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Fáin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* stops following *Fáin the Dwarf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>flee on
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A coil of rope is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>word
cast 'word of recall'
You start to concentrate...

*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

*Fáin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

*Burberry the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
You stab *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*'s head hard and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tyus the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>flee on
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Aiilon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Note: snowshoes, rope

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit
The door doesn't move, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
The door seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Fáin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.
*Tyus the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Mormeril the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
You feel less protected.
The spell lasted 11m38s.
*Fáin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>word
cast 'word of recall'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Burberry the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You start to concentrate...

flee on
Smúlk yells from the north 'something new'
*Burberry the Dwarf* cleaves your body hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Fáin the Dwarf*:Healthy>east
word
cast 'word of recall'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A coil of rope is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.
Note: snowshoes, rope

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.

*Burberry the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

A High Peak
Exits/emulated: west.
Note: snowshoes, rope

o<~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar im out
Ok.

#
# Didn't even get to finish Khuzur :/
#


2020/04/10 10:45, Facelift:   
We're all living in Amerika
Amerika ist wunderbar
We're all living in Amerika
Amerika, Amerika
We're all living in Amerika
Coca-Cola, sometimes war
We're all living in Amerika
Amerika, Amerika

2020/04/10 11:05, Torkild: 
Shit happens, but uhm no idea wtf Smulk was doing there. Horrible show

2020/04/10 22:30, Sparticus: 
I just wanna hear/see the rest of Miko’s song(?)!!! Haha

2020/04/10 22:32, Facelift:   
It's a great song, it comes with a video:

[submitted link]

2020/04/18 03:04, Saai:   
LOL at boomer label!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back