Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
2v2 sd (Tekel)comments   back
(3818 hits. Posted 2018/04/09)
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ CRW Move:Tired>sc
416/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 51/146 moves.

*[ CRW>ds
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CRW>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CRW>t orc*
sc
ds
l
s
s
s
sc
ds
kt
kill orc*
l
link

Server closed the connection

You can explore world map offline or try to reconnect again...

    
[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
            Reason: Unknown error
[ INFO ]  - Connection time: 00:53:47.813
                
[ INFO ]  - Looking up the IP address of server:localhost:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - The IP address of localhost has been found. It is: ::1
[ INFO ]  - Trying to connect to ::1:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - A connection has been established successfully.
                
                
>Welcome to MMapper!   Type _help for help or _vote to vote!
play tekel

Server not responding!!!

You can explore world map offline or try to reconnect again...

    
[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
            Reason: Unknown error
[ INFO ]  - Connection time: 00:00:42.508
                
[ INFO ]  - Looking up the IP address of server:localhost:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - The IP address of localhost has been found. It is: ::1
[ INFO ]  - Trying to connect to ::1:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - A connection has been established successfully.
                
                
>Welcome to MMapper!   Type _help for help or _vote to vote!

Server not responding!!!

You can explore world map offline or try to reconnect again...

    
[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
            Reason: Unknown error
[ INFO ]  - Connection time: 00:00:18.572
                
[ INFO ]  - Looking up the IP address of server:localhost:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - The IP address of localhost has been found. It is: ::1
[ INFO ]  - Trying to connect to ::1:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - A connection has been established successfully.
                
                
>Welcome to MMapper!   Type _help for help or _vote to vote!


                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? Account pass phrase: 
OK.

Account menu:
  create                         - Create a new character.
  play <name>                    - Log the character <name> into MUME.
  time                           - Display the game time.
  list [<sort>]                  - Lists all your characters.
  move <name> [up|down] [-]n     - Move a character around in the custom list.
  password                       - Change your account pass phrase.
  add <name>                     - Add a character <name> to your account.
  info <name>                    - Show information about character <name>
  help                           - Displays help about these commands.
  menu                           - Displays this menu.
  bye|quit                       - Leave the account menu (logs you out).

Where <sort> can be one of: side, race, level, alphabetic, and custom.

Account> play tekel

Reconnecting.

*[ CRW>l
Old Castle Gate
Derek the Half-Elf is here pondering, resting on a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CRW>l
sc
Old Castle Gate
Derek the Half-Elf is here pondering, resting on a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CRW>ds
416/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 107/146 moves.

*[ CRW>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CRW>

Derek says 'ack'

*[ CRW>fol derek
You now follow Derek.

*[ CRW>say sorry

Derek says 'are u ok ?'

*[ CRW>
Ok.

*[ CRW>sc
ds
416/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 110/146 moves.

*[ CRW>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CRW>link
Round-trip time: 0ms (kernel:247ms)  Link options: sack wscale 

*[ CRW>
    
[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
            Reason: Unknown error
[ INFO ]  - Connection time: 00:00:18.077
                
[ INFO ]  - Looking up the IP address of server:localhost:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - The IP address of localhost has been found. It is: ::1
[ INFO ]  - Trying to connect to ::1:4242 ...
[ INFO ]  - A connection has been established successfully.
                
                
Welcome to MMapper!   Type _help for help or _vote to vote!


                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? Account pass phrase: 
OK.

Account menu:

  create                         - Create a new character.
  play <name>                    - Log the character <name> into MUME.
  time                           - Display the game time.
  list [<sort>]                  - Lists all your characters.
  move <name> [up|down] [-]n     - Move a character around in the custom list.
  password                       - Change your account pass phrase.
  add <name>                     - Add a character <name> to your account.
  info <name>                    - Show information about character <name>
  help                           - Displays help about these commands.
  menu                           - Displays this menu.
  bye|quit                       - Leave the account menu (logs you out).

Where <sort> can be one of: side, race, level, alphabetic, and custom.

Account> play tekel

Reconnecting.

*[ CRW>l
Old Castle Gate
Derek the Half-Elf is here, resting on a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CRW>say think so
Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Ok.

*[ CRW>say hehe
Ok.

*[ CRW>l
sc
Old Castle Gate
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CRW>
Derek says 'link ok?'
416/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 122/146 moves.

*[ CRW>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CRW>le
lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*[ CW>link
Round-trip time: 0ms (kernel:232ms)  Link options: sack wscale 

*[ CW>say 230 ms
Ok.

*[ CW>sc
ds
416/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 128/146 moves.

*[ CW>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW>l
Old Castle Gate
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CW>

Derek says 'u dropping'

*[ CW>say where
Ok.

*[ CW>say no
Ok.

*[ CW>

Derek says 'warrior ^?'

*[ CW>

You see *a grim Man* scouting from the south!

*[ CW>t man*

You see *a grim Man* scouting from the south!

*[ CW>s
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ CW>

A lithe orc tries to hit you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab a lithe orc's body extremely hard.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Hurt>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Hurt>

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A pack horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Hurt>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Hurt>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!
*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Hurt>kt
kill man*

You stab a lithe orc's right foot very hard.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW a lithe orc:Wounded>
Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.

*[ CW a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.>>> B A S H E D <<<

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

t orc

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
You try to flee, but cannot!
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

kt
kill orc

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A pack horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
You try to flee, but cannot!
A lithe orc strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves ---- UP ----.

kt
kill orc

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A pack horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kt
kill orc

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
*a grim Man* leaves ---- UP ----.
A pack horse leaves ---- UP ----.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.
A pack horse has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.
A lithe orc has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.

Your head stops stinging.>>> R E C O V E R E D <<<
A lithe orc hits your body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

*[ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee ^^^^^^^^ NORTH ^^^^^^^^.
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>n
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ CW HP:Fine>chw 100
s
change wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.
*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>s
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kt
kill orc
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

Derek approaches *a grim Man*, trying to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves ---- UP ----.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kt
kill orc
They aren't here.
Derek tries to slash *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
*a grim Man* barely pierces Derek's right leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

*[ CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A lithe orc leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

*[ CW HP:Fine>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding a trained horse.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

*# CW HP:Fine>t man*

You see *a grim Man* scouting from the south!

*# CW HP:Fine>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Fine>

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

*# CW HP:Fine>
A pack horse is already following you!

*# CW HP:Fine>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Fine>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Fine>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>kt
kill man*

A lithe orc barely hits Derek's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A lithe orc intercepts your blow.
A lithe orc swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.
A lithe orc says 'Yoel vemelid moad voll ti thu ofly nehuly yoa laefu!'

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded Derek:Fine>
*a grim Man* quietly scouts northwards...

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded Derek:Fine>b

*a grim Man* stops scouting northwards.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded Derek:Fine>
bash

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

*an Orc* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

kt
kill man*
*an Orc* crushes your right arm very hard and tickles it.

*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

Derek slashes a lithe orc's right leg very hard.

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A pack horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*an Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.>>> B A S H E D <<<
A lithe orc hits your left arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

Derek has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

kt
kill man*

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

kt
kill man*

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.
*an Orc* crushes your right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

A lithe orc strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A trained horse has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

f

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Derek utters the word 'noselacri'
A lithe orc seems to be blinded!>>> B L I N D <<<

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
A pack horse has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
Your head stops stinging.>>> R E C O V E R E D <<<

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
*an Orc* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Wounded>s
You're already fighting!
*an Orc* crushes your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee <<<<<<<< WEST <<<<<<<<.
Corridor
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
It is pitch black...
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>n
Corridor
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Derek the Half-Elf is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

*an Orc* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A lithe orc leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*an Orc* tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *an Orc*'s body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt>

Derek has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A trained horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt>kt
kill man*
*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*an Orc* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
You barely stab *a grim Man*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*a grim Man* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>
*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>cs
close exit south
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any hedge here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
The cloakroom is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>

*an Orc* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!
*an Orc* swiftly dodges Derek's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>kt
kill man*
b
You're already fighting!
You barely stab *a grim Man*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>
bash

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
Derek narrates 'orc'
*an Orc* has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded>b

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
*an Orc* strongly crushes your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded>
bash

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>b

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
bash
Bash what or whom?
*an Orc* swiftly dodges Derek's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt>b
bash
Bash what or whom?
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek approaches *an Orc*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

You see *a grim Man* scouting from the east!

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*an Orc* crushes Derek's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek tries to slash *an Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>on
open exit north
open wooden

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt>
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any wooden here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee ^^^^^^^^ NORTH ^^^^^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A trained horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A lithe orc leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*an Orc* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
Derek approaches *an Orc*, trying to slash him.
*an Orc* lightly crushes Derek's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Hurt>ds
fs
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*# CW HP:Hurt>
pour water skin
There is no room for more.

*# CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Hurt>t orc
ko
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Hurt>l
You see *a grim Man* scouting from the south!

*# CW HP:Hurt>
Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Derek the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*# CW HP:Hurt>ko
kill *orc*

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>km
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

The chief thug tries to smite Derek, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>km
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A lithe orc leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kt
kill orc

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You stab a lithe orc's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A lithe orc says 'If P courp sau you, yoa'd bi teog!'

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A lithe orc lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>b
bash

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
*a grim Man* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*an Orc* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.
*an Orc* crushes your right leg very hard.

kt
kill orc
*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

Derek has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
A trained horse has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.

kt
kill orc
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

bt
bash orc
*an Orc* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
Your bash at a lithe orc sends him sprawling.>>> B A S H E D <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>

You stab a lithe orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*an Orc* swiftly dodges Derek's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>w
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt a lithe orc:Bad>

*a grim Man* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a grim Man*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

*an Orc* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

*an Orc* crushes your body very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad a lithe orc:Bad>

*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ CW HP:Bad Someone:Bad>w

You flee head over heels.
You flee vvvvvvvv SOUTH vvvvvvvv.
End of Hallway
*a grim Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a grim Man* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>ce
close exit east

*a grim Man* has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A pack horse has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A lithe orc has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
*a grim Man* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Bad *an Orc*:Wounded>
You don't see any thornyhedge here.
*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee ^^^^^^^^ NORTH ^^^^^^^^.
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Derek the Half-Elf is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of Hallway
*an Orc* is standing here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>cs
close exit south
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Bad>cs
close exit south
*an Orc* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
*a grim Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *a grim Man*:Hurt>
You don't see any hedge here.
You lightly stab *a grim Man*'s head.

![ CW HP:Bad *a grim Man*:Wounded>n
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
You flee ^^^^^^^^ NORTH ^^^^^^^^.
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any hedge here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Alas, you cannot go that way...
The chief thug tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad the chief thug:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee vvvvvvvv SOUTH vvvvvvvv.
End of Hallway
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, fighting *an Orc*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Derek.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Bad>n
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*an Orc* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Bad>w
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad>n
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Bad>n
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ CW HP:Bad>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ CW HP:Bad>n
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad>sc
82/416 hits, 66/66 mana, and 125/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad>n
n
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>n
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:hole.

*. CW HP:Bad>
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Bad>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cl
cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>t man*
cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:hole.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Derek the Half-Elf is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
139/416 hits, 4/66 mana, and 128/146 moves.

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ds

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A pack horse is already following you!

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

A lithe orc barely hits Derek's right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>b

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
bash
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bt
bash man*
*a grim Man* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A lithe orc leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
*a grim Man* has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A pack horse has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A lithe orc has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A lithe orc leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
*a grim Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc approaches Derek, trying to hit him.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>b
bash
Bash what or whom?
A lithe orc lightly hits Derek's left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bt
bash man*
You don't see any man* here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bt
bash man*

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Derek has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bt
bash man*
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Corridor
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*a grim Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

Derek swiftly dodges a lithe orc's attempt to hit him.

bt
bash man*
*a grim Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

*a grim Man* issues the order 'b'.

Your bash at *a grim Man* sends him sprawling.>>> B A S H E D <<<
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
You stab *a grim Man*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A trained horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge a lithe orc's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

Derek joins your fight.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
A lithe orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>bt
bash man*

You stab *a grim Man*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

*a grim Man* seems to have recovered his senses.>>> R E C O V E R E D <<<

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>

*a grim Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Wounded>
Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *a grim Man* shiver in pain.

Carantir narrates 'who is xping dunland?'

bt
bash man*
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>

A lithe orc lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>b
bash
*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

*a grim Man* issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek issues the order 'hit *man*'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*a grim Man* has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A pack horse has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
A lithe orc has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kt
kill man*
Derek issues the order 'hit *man*'.
A lithe orc intercepts your blow.
You stab a lithe orc's left arm very hard and shatter it.
A lithe orc says 'U'rl faka yau cry wer yoor mudhel, Foh!'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>
*a grim Man* opens the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A pack horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>kt
kill man*
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Bad>kt
kill man*

Someone barely hits your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Bad>
They aren't here.

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>

Derek has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A trained horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>kt
kill man*

*a grim Man* has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.
A pack horse has arrived << FROM THE WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Bad>
You're already fighting!
A lithe orc hits your body.
You stab a lithe orc's body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>kt
kill man*
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*a grim Man* closes the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* locks the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>
*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Awful>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Awful>

Gundabald narrates 'Rabbitz!'
You stab Someone's body very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Awful>
Derek narrates 'in'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Awful>

*a grim Man* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A pack horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* unlocks the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'a'.
A lithe orc sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.>>> B A S H E D <<<

kt
kill man*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* issues the order 'bash'.
A lithe orc barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

Derek has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A trained horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
A lithe orc hits your right leg.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>kt
kill man*
kt
kill man*

Derek tries to slash *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

The stonedoor closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a lithe orc:Awful>

A lithe orc hits your left foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

You hear a *click* in a lock.
Your head stops stinging.>>> R E C O V E R E D <<<
*a grim Man* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a grim Man*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee <<<<<<<< WEST <<<<<<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:hole.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Plains
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
28/416 hits, 4/66 mana, and 113/146 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
The Three-fools' Stone
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sul
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
ds
29/416 hits, 5/66 mana, and 109/146 moves.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>te derek awful
tell Angdil derek awful
No-one by that name here...

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
31/416 hits, 6/66 mana, and 113/146 moves.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
Border of the Lone-lands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
The Formen-Romen Trail
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
33/416 hits, 7/66 mana, and 110/146 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>

Your perception of magical auras wears off.
The spell lasted 9m26s.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
The Flatlands
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
ds
33/416 hits, 8/66 mana, and 108/146 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
e
The Bracken-covered Land
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
The Old East Road
Exits: -north-, =east=, =south=, west.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
ds
34/416 hits, 9/66 mana, and 104/146 moves.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
The Formen-Romen Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
The Foot of Weathertop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
A Secluded Dell
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: north, south, west. - e:culvert.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
ds
35/416 hits, 10/66 mana, and 101/146 moves.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
The Foot of Weathertop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Heathery Slope
A dun-coloured grouse is sitting still in the heather.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Derek tells you 'all low'

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Southern Flank of Weathertop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>te 28 hps
tell Derek 28 hps
Ok.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Grassy Slope
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, south, west, ~\down/~.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
e
Border of the Lone-lands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sul
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
The Three-fools' Stone
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n
The Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
ds
39/416 hits, 13/66 mana, and 91/146 moves.

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Derek tells you 'come i cure u'

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
e
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
s
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:hole.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Before the Castle Gate
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

A giant rat tries to hit Derek, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Derek slashes a giant rat's right hindfoot.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

You feel bolder.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>as
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek slashes a giant rat's body.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek says 'ass'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Derek slashes a giant rat's body very hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>group derek
Derek is a group leader!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>as
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Derek strongly slashes a giant rat's right foreleg and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>say group
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Derek strongly slashes a giant rat's body and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>chw 0
change wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
ds
54/416 hits, 7/66 mana, and 93/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Before the Castle Gate
A giant rat is here, fighting Derek.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a giant rat.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek strongly slashes a giant rat's left foreleg and shatters it.
A giant rat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek says 'u are'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>chw 40
change wimpy 40
Wimpy set to: 40

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/416 hits, 8/66 mana, and 97/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek slashes a giant rat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a giant rat's death cry as it collapses.
A giant rat is dead! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Needed: 282935 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 12767065 xp, 66227 tp.
You gained 3279 xp.
You gained 44 tp.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l

Derek says 'wtf'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
ds
57/416 hits, 9/66 mana, and 100/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rest
sc
Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
58/416 hits, 10/66 mana, and 102/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek utters the word 'abrawajf'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say where?
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
ds
59/416 hits, 11/66 mana, and 105/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek says 'report?'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rs
61/416 hits, 13/66 mana, and 110/146 moves.
emote has 61/416 hits, 13/66 mana, and 110/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
ds
62/416 hits, 13/66 mana, and 111/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

The last rays of the setting sun create long shadows over the plains.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wake
st
You are already awake...

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
71/416 hits, 4/66 mana, and 117/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ds

A mean brigand yells from the south 'HELP! *a Tarkhnarb Orc* is trying to kill me on the Stairs
Leading Down!'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek says 'ok they all low and lithe dead'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

A mean brigand yells from the south 'HELP! *a Tarkhnarb Orc* is trying to kill me on the Stairs
Leading Down!'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
ds
74/416 hits, 6/66 mana, and 123/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>l

Derek says 'target the orc'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, resting on a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>t orc*
sc
d
75/416 hits, 7/66 mana, and 126/146 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>snod
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nod
Derek says 'got it ?'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You nod solemnly.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.
A mean brigand yells faintly from the south 'HELP! *Djaqur the Black Numenorean* is trying to kill
me in the Dungeon!'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

A mean brigand yells faintly from the south 'HELP! *a Tarkhnarb Orc* is trying to kill me in the
Dungeon!'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tk
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l
kt
kill orc*
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding a trained horse.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Old Castle Gate
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek says 'i need mana for one quick disp'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding a trained horse.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
83/416 hits, 12/66 mana, and 140/146 moves.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding a trained horse.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Lead what?

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
Derek says 'hit orc'
They aren't here.

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You see *a grim Man* scouting from the east!

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kt
kill orc*
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

A trained horse stops following Derek.
Derek picks up a trained horse's reins and starts riding him.
ride

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Plains
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Plains
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, east.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ride
You are already riding.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits/emulated: -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
End of the Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Thorny Scrubland
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
End of the Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Plains by the Hedge
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
End of the Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Plains
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits/emulated: north, east.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Plains
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves xxxx DOWN xxxx.
A Great, Dirty Cave
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, {down}. - d:hole.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A Narrow Crawlway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {up}, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Bend in the Long Tunnel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Long Tunnel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of the Long Tunnel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A Secret Chamber
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}. - s:wall.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ---- UP ----.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A ruffian is sneaking around here, looking for some mischief to do.
A dirty ruffian draped in rags advances towards you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {up}. - n:picture u:panel.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A bandit bodyguard tries to pierce Derek, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek strongly slashes a bandit bodyguard's right hand.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek opens the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Barbaras tries to slash you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab Barbaras' body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Barbaras:Fine>
Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Barbaras:Fine>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Barbaras:Fine>f

You swiftly dodge a ruffian's attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Barbaras:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee xxxxxxxx DOWN xxxxxxxx.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {down}. - d:throne.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l
It is pitch black...
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {up}. - n:picture u:panel.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A ruffian is sneaking around here, looking for some mischief to do.
A dirty ruffian draped in rags advances towards you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Banqueting Hall
Derek the Half-Elf is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek says 'in here'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl
cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Derek says 'got rescue?'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek says 'protect me'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek tries to pick the stonedoor's lock...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Derek says 'pick e'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>protect derek
You will now try to protect Derek.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pe
pick exit east
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

You hear a *click* in a lock.
You can't proceed while the stonedoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a grim Man* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A pack horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
*an Orc* leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Stairs Leading Down
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves xxxx DOWN xxxx.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Derek leaves ---- UP ----.
A trained horse leaves ---- UP ----.
Stairs Leading Down
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A trained horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Cloak Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Banqueting Hall
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek closes the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cl
cast normal 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Derek utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Derek closes the cloakroom.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek tries to enable the cloakroom's lock...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Old Castle Gate
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek sits down and rests.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Derek stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, {down}. - d:hole.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

A trained horse stops following Derek.
Derek picks up a trained horse's reins and starts riding him.
ride

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
End of the Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Thorny Scrubland
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Someone leaves >>>> EAST >>>> riding Something.
Dark Clump of Trees
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

!f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a grim Man* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding a pack horse.
*an Orc* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

!f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Scrubland
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.
Note: Herb: athelas

!: CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Derek narrates 'hit'

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
A Tall Stand of Weeds
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Chalk Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.
Note: Mob: a patch of weeds x 2

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Chalk Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Thorny Scrubland
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
End of the Hedge-Trail
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
The Hedge-Trail
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Plains
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, -east-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!# CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek tries to pick the stonedoor's lock...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*a grim Man* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.
A pack horse has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

*an Orc* has arrived >> FROM THE EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*a grim Man* closes the stonedoor.
Derek says 'pi'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke
kill elf*
east
kill orc*
*an Orc* tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *an Orc*'s left leg very hard.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>ke
kill elf*
east
kill orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a grim Man* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
A pack horse leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
They aren't here.
Derek utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>kt
kill orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>kt
kill orc*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>kt
kill orc*
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>b
bash
Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *an Orc* shiver in pain.

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *an Orc* shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Awful>

*an Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.>>> B A S H E D <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Awful>

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Awful>kt
kill orc*

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Your head stops stinging.>>> R E C O V E R E D <<<
End of Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.
You stab *an Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Awful>

*an Orc* crushes your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Awful>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Awful>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Someone:Awful>b

Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
A trained horse has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
bash
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Banqueting Hall
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
The Kitchen and Stores
A pie has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
End of Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.
Note: box (here) : 
the corpse of a cat
a plain cloak (flawless)
a soft leather jerkin (satisfactory)
a shortsword (flawless)
a lantern
a lantern

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
The Kitchen and Stores
A pie has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Banqueting Hall
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.
Note: box (here) : 
the corpse of a cat
a plain cloak (flawless)
a soft leather jerkin (satisfactory)
a shortsword (flawless)
a lantern
a lantern

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
*an Orc* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You stab *an Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Dying>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
Derek slashes *an Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Orc*.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek narrates 'clap'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>t man*
kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>say where  man?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek narrates 'orc dies'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Derek opens the stonedoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Stairs Leading Down
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves xxxx DOWN xxxx.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ---- UP ----.
A trained horse leaves ---- UP ----.
Stairs Leading Down
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Exits/emulated: {west}, down.

cl
Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cast normal 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
A trained horse leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Hallway
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {east}, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Corridor
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Banqueting Hall
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
End of Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves >>>> EAST >>>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

You see *Djaqur the Black Numenorean* scouting from above!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*

*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.
A pack horse has arrived -- FROM ABOVE --.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You lightly stab *Djaqur the Black Numenorean*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Djaqur the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>kt
kill man*

Derek issues the order 'hit *orc*'.
*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Djaqur the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>kt
kill man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Djaqur the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b
bash
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Djaqur the Black Numenorean* leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b

Derek issues the order 'hit *man*'.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
bash
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kt
kill man*
kt
kill man*
They aren't here.
Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^.
Old Castle Gate
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bt
bash man*
You don't see any man* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A trained horse stops following Derek.
Derek picks up a trained horse's reins and starts riding him.
ride

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Derek says 'aba that pack'

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, {down}. - d:hole.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Derek says 'dism'

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>le
lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ab
A pack horse stops following you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Someone leaves <<<< WEST <<<< riding Something.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nod
You nod solemnly.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
ds
202/416 hits, 32/66 mana, and 113/146 moves.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l
It is pitch black...
You are in a field, following a trail.
Something is here.
Something is here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Derek has arrived << FROM THE WEST << riding a trained horse.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>say no light
Ok.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Before the Castle Gate
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, -east-, -west-.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Old Castle Gate
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

A trained horse stops following Derek.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>as
Derek says ''elad'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Who do you want to assist?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek says 'lead'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>le
lead
Lead what?

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
ds
Derek has arrived vv FROM THE SOUTH vv riding a trained horse.
208/416 hits, 37/66 mana, and 120/146 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek says 'lead trained'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>le horse
A trained horse doesn't want to follow you!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nod
You nod solemnly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.
Castle Yard
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
The corpse of a raider is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Derek says 'fuck do it'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek panics, and attempts to flee.
Someone leaves ^^^^ NORTH ^^^^ riding Something.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek has arrived ^^ FROM THE NORTH ^^ riding a trained horse.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Someone leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv riding Something.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
lead
A trained horse now follows Derek.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lead what?

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
A trained horse leaves <<<< WEST <<<<.
Corridor
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek leaves vvvv SOUTH vvvv.
Corridor
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kt
kill man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Derek utters the word 'noselacri'
A shadow seems to be blinded!>>> B L I N D <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t shadow
kt
kill shadow
You try to stab a shadow, but it parries successfully.
A shadow says 'Wfaw yourvalf, comard!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

Derek joins your fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

A shadow lightly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

You strongly stab a shadow's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Fine>cma
change mood aggressive
Ok.
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Fine>l
Corridor
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
Derek the Half-Elf is here, fighting a shadow.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Fine>

Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes a shadow shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Fine>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Fine>

Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes a shadow shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>

Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>
Derek utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Derek cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes a shadow shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
You stab a shadow's left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
Carantir narrates 'any1 sell/spare str-ring? :D'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
You stab a shadow's body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded>
You stab a shadow's right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded>
As Derek greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded>
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded>
You stab a shadow's body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>
Gfrast narrates 'orc 3t n fork'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>
You stab a shadow's left foot very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>
A shadow barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>
A shadow barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>
You stab a shadow's right hand hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>

A shadow barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>

A shadow barely hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad>

You stab a shadow's body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>

Derek slashes a shadow's left arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>

Derek utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Derek burns a shadow.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>
Derek begins some strange incantations...>>> C A S T I N G <<<

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>

Derek utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Derek burns a shadow.
A shadow is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful>

Derek slashes a shadow's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Needed: 165898 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 12884102 xp, 66227 tp.
You gained 117037 xp.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

Derek gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>ec
examine corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a stone
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a key
a forest green cloak (worn)
a metal wall shield (neglected)
a pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of hard leather trousers (neglected)
a leather helmet (used)
a chain mail hauberk (worn)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>


2018/04/09 05:13, Fieldy:   
Yay! Thanks for the log!

2018/04/09 06:39, Ruen: 
Thanks for commenting!!!

2018/04/09 11:27, Telessar:   
GOod job for at least staying around low :)

2018/04/09 11:50, Krejci: 
Mume.org, a lunch break, free eq from across arda, and a dream! Thanks for fight! Sorry Djaqur for suiciding at the end. Had to get back to work!

2018/05/17 21:40, Drogtash: 
Pretty painful to read :P good to see new players though :)

Link doesn't tell you your ping FYI.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back