Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Revenge? (Chazan)comments   back
  
(14 ratings and 1195 hits. Posted 2021/04/18)
*Chazan the Dwarf*
Date: April 10, 2021



### I had just died to Dong linkless in Tharbad reception.
### I was annoyed about it, but sometimes I have to zap and pray.
### Somehow I believed Dong would care :)


### So I am on a mission of revenge!



Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>tr
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, -south-, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*a grim Man* has arrived from the north.
*a grim Man* leaves down.
You see:
   - a plain, bloody track of *a Man* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain, bloody track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - four vague tracks of a trained horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
A Dunlending hunter has arrived from below.

You stop searching.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>exa man
Burly and bearded, with his jet-black hair pulled back and tied behind his
nape with a strip of rawhide, this swarthy man tiptoes softly through the
undergrowth.  His keen eyes dart from side to side, watching for game, or
for enemies.
A Dunlending hunter is in an excellent condition.
A Dunlending hunter is using:
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (neglected)
<wielded>            a hunting knife (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a wooden shield (used)

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>down
East of a Small Bridge
Exits: west, (up). - u:cliff.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>exa man
You don't see any man.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
On a Plank Bridge
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a large bat!

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
West of the Small Bridge
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
Exits: east, (up). - u:cliff.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>exa man
You don't see any man.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>score
186/278 hits, 119/123 mana, and 95/124 moves.

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 75%, DB: 64%, PB: 78%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 277. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 584,800 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- potion
- breath of briskness
- bless
- strength
- shield
- armour
- shroud

*+ C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure
c norm 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
219/278 hits, 107/123 mana, and 101/124 moves.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a D?nadan blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down. - d:cliff.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood aggr
Ok.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Road of the Smiths
kill *man*
Exits: [north], =east=, ~south~, =west=.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
They aren't here.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You follow the tracks south.
You need to swim to go there.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
You need to swim to go there.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You need to swim to go there.

*+ C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sw
Ok, from now you'll try to swim.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
south
River Glanduin
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Grassy Scrubland
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
On the South Bank of the Estelin
*a grim Man* is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
cast 'lightning' *man*
You are too afraid.
*a grim Man* leaves east.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wim 100
cha wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
On the South Bank of the Estelin
A river otter splashes playfully here.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t
Who do you wish to tell what?

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
On the South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
Takeda narrates 'heading e'
pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You follow the tracks east.
The South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.
pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You follow the tracks east.
The South Bank of the Estelin
pursue
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You follow the tracks east.
You failed swimming there.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
An Old Field
Exits: north, east.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
An Old Field
Exits: north, east.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
east
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Peat Bog
Exits: north, ~west~.

*% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Track to the Bog
*a grim Man* is resting here.
Exits: north, south, ~west~.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Ruined Home
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, south.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.

You stop searching.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
You feel more exposed.
You barely slash *a grim Man*'s left leg.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Bad>north
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves south.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Track to the Bog
Exits: north, south, ~west~.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ws
draw sword
You remove a D?nadan blade.
You confidently wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
River Glanduin
Exits: east, ~south~, ~west~.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

*~ CW HP:Fine>track *man*
Tracking in water is not possible.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
west

*~ CW HP:Fine>
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
south

You stop searching.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
An Old Field
Exits: north, east.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
Near the Glanduin River
*a grim Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

kill *man*
You stop searching.

*. CW HP:Fine>
You try to slash *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.

*. CW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Bad>
*a grim Man* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Bad>
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves west.

*. CW HP:Fine>west
kill *man*
An Old Field
Exits: north, east.

*. CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine>north
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>pursue
You follow the tracks north.
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
The South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>tr
north
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CW HP:Fine>north
The Estelin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
Empty Harbour
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
Exits: east, ~south~, west.
Note: lily

*~ CW HP:Fine>
A large pike fails to hit you.

*~ CW HP:Fine a large pike:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash a large pike's tail fin extremely hard and shatter it.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

*~ CW HP:Fine a large pike:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Receding Pier
A snowy-white egret stands here alertly.
Exits: north, ~east~.
Note: lily

*% CW HP:Fine>tttt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*% CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*% CW HP:Fine>east
Empty Harbour
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
Exits: east, ~south~, west.
Note: lily

*~ CW HP:Fine>east
track *man*
Flooded Pier
A snowy-white egret stands here alertly.
A snowy-white egret stands here alertly.
Exits: north, ~west~.

*% CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*% CW HP:Fine>west
Empty Harbour
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
A large pike is lurking in the mud by the bottom.
Exits: east, ~south~, west.
Note: lily

*~ CW HP:Fine>south
The Estelin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>east
Confluence of the Sirannon and Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>north
River Sirannon
On the ground, there are three water lilies.
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.
Note: lily (3x)

*~ CW HP:Fine>east
River Sirannon
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>track *man*
Tracking in water is not possible.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
Your legs feel heavier.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
River Sirannon
There are three water lilies here.
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.
Note: lily (3x)

*~ CW HP:Fine>south
Confluence of the Sirannon and Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
west
The Estelin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>Sumienka narrates 'anybody in lorien to lead me in ?'
Confluence of the Sir Lantalaith and Estelin
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
You lost your concentration.
You are borne along by a strong current.
The Estelin
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.
You successfully tread water.

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
The Estelin
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ CW HP:Fine>west
The Estelin
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine>north
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some vague, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ CW HP:Fine>pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: [north], =east=, ~south~, =west=.
You see some vague, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ CW HP:Fine>
Bistri narrates 'what is a very large knotted tree-branch'

*+ CW HP:Fine>pursue
You follow the tracks south.
River Glanduin
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
You are borne along by a strong current.
River Glanduin
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
You successfully tread water.

*~ CW HP:Fine>south
Clearing amongst Holly Bushes
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
Grassy Scrubland
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
On the South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
On the South Bank of the Estelin
A river otter splashes playfully here.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
On the South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
The South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
The South Bank of the Estelin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine>south
An Old Field

Exits: north, east.
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine>south
An Old Field
Exits: north, east.

*. CW HP:Fine>east
east
Near the Glanduin River
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, east, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Peat Bog
Exits: north, ~west~.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
Track to the Bog
Exits: north, south, ~west~.

*. CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>bob
c normal 'br'
You start to concentrate...
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
River Glanduin
Exits: east, ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
north
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
River Glanduin
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
north
River Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Confluence of the Sirannon and Glanduin
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
River Sirannon
You see three water lilies on the ground.
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.
Note: lily (3x)

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
River Sirannon
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
River Sirannon
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
River Sirannon
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
south
A Village Entrance
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches.
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse driven by *Dong the Black N?men?rean*.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
Note: sage (2x)

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *man*
A Ruined Home
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, south.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
kill *man*
You stop searching.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
A Village Entrance
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches.
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse driven by *Dong the Black N?men?rean*.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
Note: sage (2x)
You feel bolder.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You strongly slash *a grim Man*'s left foot and shatter it.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Wounded>
*a grim Man* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves east.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
You barely slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body and tickle it.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>say ld kill nice :P
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* nods solemnly.
Ok.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>sigh dong
You shake your head and sigh to him.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
The light of Aman fades away from you.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cast 'fire' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Dong the Black N?men?rean* in flames.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>cast 'fire' *man*
You start to concentrate...
cast 'fire' *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* slaps: hard to tell if you just afk
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Dong the Black N?men?rean* in flames.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* slaps: pal

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left hand.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
kill *man*
Village Pasture
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
A wooden shield is on the ground.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Riverbank of the Sirannon
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are a few inkberries.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
Note: inkberries

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *man*
They aren't here.



### ZIP!



*+~ CW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...
Camp on the Hills
east
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
You stop scouting.

*+~ CW Mana:Burning>
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*( CW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a clear track of Khuzur the Olog-hai leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a plain track of a pack horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a plain track of a pack horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a plain track of Khuzur the Olog-hai leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of a Dwarf coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a renegade uruk leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - three vague tracks of a dirty uruk leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a renegade uruk leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - three vague tracks of a dirty uruk leading south done less than 2 hours ago

You stop searching.

*( CW Mana:Burning>open exit
Ok.

*( CW Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
The Huge Wooden Building
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: (north), east.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You stop scouting.

*( CW Mana:Burning>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

*( CW Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
Hills outside the Camp
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: south, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>south
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
east
The Hills
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A slithering snake tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*( CW Mana:Burning a slithering snake:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CW Mana:Burning a slithering snake:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CW Mana:Burning a slithering snake:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
Small Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>south
Small Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
east
Small Hills
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: east, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>north
east
Sandy Hills
Exits: north, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Little Trail through the Hills
Exits: east, south, west. - n:rockface.

*( CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Spring at the Hills
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west.

*% CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ri pony
You pick up a pony's reins and start riding him.

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>dw
drink water
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
You feel bolder.

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>score
278/278 hits, 110/123 mana, and 47/124 moves.

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>stat
OB: 120%, DB: 4%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow

*% CRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>rem cloak
wear mantle
You stop using a ragged, blackened cloak.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 123%, DB: -1%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour




*% CRW Mana:Burning>cha linkdrop 10 ### Making sure I got a flag this time :)



Ok.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>score
278/278 hits, 120/123 mana, and 74/124 moves.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>score
278/278 hits, 122/123 mana, and 81/124 moves.

*% CRW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 123%, DB: -1%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*% CRW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*% CRW>score
278/278 hits, 123/123 mana, and 97/124 moves.

*% CRW>dw
drink water
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*% CRW>pur
pour water skin
You fill a large skin with some water.

*% CRW>score
278/278 hits, 123/123 mana, and 106/124 moves.

*% CRW>stat
OB: 123%, DB: -1%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*% CRW>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow

*% CRW>ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*% CRW>liq
look in quiver
In your quiver (worn on belt):
seventeen war arrows
twenty-four silver-tipped arrows

*% CRW>score
278/278 hits, 123/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*% CRW>score
278/278 hits, 123/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*% CRW>score
278/278 hits, 123/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*% CRW>stat
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
OB: 123%, DB: -1%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*% CRW>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*% CRW>st
You stop resting and stand up.

*% CRW>kill *man*
You slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s head and tickle it.

*% CRW *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*% CRW Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*% CRW Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
cast 'lightning' *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*% CRW Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
cast 'lightning' *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* burns you.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
kill *man*
A Little Trail through the Hills
Exits: east, south, west. - n:rockface.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
They aren't here.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A Little Trail through the Hills
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Small Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
north
Cold Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
west
west
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
Hills outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>269/278 hits, 107/123 mana, and 121/124 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ble
It's already closed!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c norm 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a clear track of a pack horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of Khuzur the Olog-hai leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a plain track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a Dwarf leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of a Dwarf coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a plain track of Khuzur the Olog-hai leading east done less than 5 hours ago

You stop searching.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ble
c norm 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
272/278 hits, 85/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Camp on the Hills
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Hills outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
The Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
east
Small Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Little Trail through the Hills
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tp
track pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Small Hills
pursue
Exits: east, south, west.
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks west.
The Hills
pursue
Exits: north, east, west.
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks west.
Cold Plain
pursue
Exits: east, south, west.
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks west.
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pursue
You follow the tracks north.
The East Wall of the Strange Building
Exits: north, east, south.
You see some clear tracks of a pack horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
The Hills
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here searching for tracks, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *man*

You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cast 'lightning' *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
cast 'lightning' *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the word 'fireball'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the word 'fireball'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Hills with Black trees
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Suddenly small black arrows pierce you! You seek the enemy but all you can see are these horrible old twisted trees. You panic!

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Hills
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.
You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Cold Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Hills
Exits: north, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Hollin Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Hollin Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>score
138/278 hits, 86/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*% CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Hollin Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Hollin Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
south
Edge of the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Long and puffy banks of clouds float together in the sky over the hills.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Low Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Mountain Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>dw
drink water
You drink the water.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Low Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Low Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
west
Along the Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Sparse Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Sparse Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Hills above the Hollin Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Crossing Stones
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Fork in the Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear some very far noise from the east.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>info
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 74 years and 4 months old.
You have played 2 months, 2 days, and 6 hours (real time). Session: 34 mins.
This ranks you as Chazan Scragglybeard (level 54).
You are four feet two and weigh eleven stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing 2, smell -35. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in the Anduin Vale, the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, L?rien, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs one hundred eighteen pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:18(16) Int:17 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:15 Wil:12(15) Per:11.
Offensive Bonus: 120%, Dodging Bonus: 49%, Parrying Bonus: 28%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 81%.
You have 141/278 hit, 91/123 mana, and 124/124 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 42,265,396 experience points and you have 300,218 travel points.
You are not known for any acts of war.
You need 584,604 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 181 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 33 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (94%) *** score
*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (94%) *** 
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- bless
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha hei 40
Ok.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
The Crossing Stones
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the east.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting and stand up.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>east
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Fork in the Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
The Crossing Stones
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*%~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Sharp Bend in the Hollin Road
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
east
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Moving up the slope is really hard.

Hollin Road
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

*+~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Mount:Tired>lead
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*+~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
High Ridge
Exits: /north\, east, \down/.
A pony has arrived from below.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
High Ridge
Exits: /north\, east, south, west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bob
c normal 'br'
You start to concentrate...
The energy in your legs is refreshed.



### Trying to get him into noride areas. He probably carrying loads of stuff.



*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Cairn on the Mountainside
Exits: south, west, \down/.
A pony has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Top of Moria Walls
Exits: north, south, west.
Note: blackcurrant
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 49%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- bless
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Top of Moria Walls
Exits: north, south.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
The Top of Moria Walls
Exits: north, south.
Note: blackcurrant
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 49%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- bless
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood aggr
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>csq
cha spellcasting quick
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>score
148/278 hits, 81/123 mana, and 124/124 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 49%, PB: 28%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- bless
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield
- armour

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*
You lightly slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s head and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
cast 'lightning' *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
cast 'lightning' *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
kill *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dong the Black N?men?rean* with full impact.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves south.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
The Top of Moria Walls
Exits: north, south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
The Top of Moria Walls
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Note: blackcurrant
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.
You feel a slight tremor in your blade.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
kill *man*
The Goats Trail
Exits: /north\, south, west.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
kill *man*
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
pursue
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *man* here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Which tracks?

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
The Goats Trail
Exits: /north\, south, west.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
south
A Rocky Ledge
Exits: east, south.
A pony has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>track *man*
Mountainous Terrain
Exits: north, east, west.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.
A pony has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
The Goats Trail
Exits: /north\, south, west.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
You feel bolder.
The Top of Moria Walls
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Note: blackcurrant
ACK! A pony didn't follow you, you lost him.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.
You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You barely slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right leg and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right foot and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Goats Trail
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: /north\, south, west.
Note: blackcurrant

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Rocky Ledge
Exits: east, south.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Mountainous Terrain
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 49%, PB: 28%, Armour: 63%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 584,604 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- bless
- breath of briskness
- potion
- strength
- shield

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (neglected)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
You barely slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
kill *man*
Mountainous Terrain
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here, riding a pack horse.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You lightly slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left foot and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Goats Trail
Exits: /north\, south, west.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*

*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The sun gently dips behind the rolling hills of Eregion.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee

*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Mountainous Terrain
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!
You barely slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Rocky Ledge
Exits: east, south.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Mountainous Terrain
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here, riding a pack horse.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves north riding a pack horse.
A pony leaves north.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wom
I do not understand that command. Did you mean "home" ?

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wim 0
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the east.
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
The Goats Trail
Exits: north, west, up.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A pony has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
The Snow Line
Exits: up, down.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>up
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
A pony leaves up.
Icy Trail
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: up, down.
Takeda narrates '2 bns 2 orcs were eregion 5 min ago btw'

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! ### No!

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! ### NOOO!

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You slash *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right hand.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight! ### Cmoon.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! ### NOOOOO!

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
Takeda narrates 'dunno if we mentioned!'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Snow Line
Exits: up, down.

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>up
Icy Trail
Exits: up, down.

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>east
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A pony has arrived from above.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Icy Ledge
Exits: east, down.

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>east
You swiftly dodge *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>flee
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* burns you.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>west
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>stat

You are dead! Sorry...



### So, revenge was postphoned. Then I managed to mobdie to Sage...
### ... and retired.
### But I keep searching.
### However fate has a twist for me...




                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? 
            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi-Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.


*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (95%) *** 
                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 5 minutes ago from 145.14.29.179.cable.starman.ee.

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

Your default tongue is Westron.
Free rent.
Unread messages:
  News of Arda  2

!# CSW HP:Fine>l
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>st
You are already standing.

!# CSW HP:Fine>ds
drink skin
It's empty already.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
*a grim Woman* has arrived from below.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Woman* tries to sneak behind you!
*a grim Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
*a grim Woman* leaves south.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down



### Okay, Since I had heard of Oedipus and Ignacio earlier,
### I figured it might be them.



The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>open exit
north
The door doesn't move, I'm afraid.

!# CSW HP:Fine>The door seems to be closed.

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
You have found *a grim Woman*!

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Woman* leaves down sneaking.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
The shady innkeeper strongly pierces *a grim Man*'s right hand.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.
You have found *a grim Woman*!

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from above.

!# CSW HP:Fine>south
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Fine>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*a grim Woman* is standing here (shrouded, hidden, and glowing).
*a grim Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* leaves south.
*a grim Woman* leaves south.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>wb
*a grim Man* has arrived from below.
draw bow
The shady innkeeper barely pierces *a grim Man*'s left hand and tickles it.
You remove a nasty orkish fang.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
*a grim Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice *a grim Woman*.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here, fighting *a grim Man*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a grim Man* is here, fighting the shady innkeeper.
*a grim Woman* is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
You are too afraid.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Woman* leaves down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!# CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
Shoot whom?

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
shoot *man*
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CSW HP:Fine>south
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
Shoot whom?

!# CSW HP:Fine>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
Shoot whom?

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
shoot *man*
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!# CSW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.



### Doorbell rings, and I HAVE to go AFK. Luckily no noquit!



!# CSW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 100%, M_OB: 124%, DB: 60%, PB: 35%, Armour: 7%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 416,077 xp, 1,499 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid

!# CSW HP:Fine>rent
The shady innkeeper tells you 'It will cost you 4 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 64 copper pennies per day.'
You have enough money for at least one year!
The shady innkeeper stores your stuff in the safe, and helps you into your chamber.

)#>



### Back with +355 EUR in the pocket, I return to the scene.





                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? 
            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi-Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.


*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (95%) *** 
                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 1 minute ago from 145.14.29.179.cable.starman.ee.

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down.

Your default tongue is Westron.
Free rent.
Unread messages:
  News of Arda  2

!# CSW>ab
Abandon what?

!# CSW>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Man* is resting here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW>shoot *man* ### Looking back, I shoulda stabbed.
You shoot *a grim Man*'s right foot very hard.

!# CSW *a grim Man*:Hurt>shoot *man*
shoot *man*
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Man* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CSW>Shoot whom?

!# CSW>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.

!# CSW>
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW>
*a grim Woman* leaves her hiding place.
*a grim Woman* pierces your body and tickles it.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>
*a grim Man* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a grim Man* burns you.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>wf
draw fang
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to fight evil.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CsW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CsW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CsW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Hurt>north
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*a grim Woman* leaves her hiding place.

!# CsW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Hurt>
*a grim Woman* stops using a sharp thorn.
*a grim Woman* confidently draws a black horn shortbow.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CsW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CsW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CsW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!# CsW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

!# CsW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CsW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CsW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.
You feel stealthy again.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>south
kill *man*
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...
You strongly pierce *a grim Woman*'s left leg and tickle it.
*a grim Woman* has arrived from below.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>
The shady innkeeper pierces *a grim Woman*'s left arm very hard.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>
*a grim Woman* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>
*a grim Woman* shoots your left leg very hard.
The shady innkeeper pierces *a grim Woman*'s left leg very hard.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman*:Fine>lt
label dead
Ok.
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You lightly pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right hand and tickle it.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Fine>
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Woman* (dead) has arrived from below.

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill dead
You strongly pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s left arm.
The shady innkeeper pierces *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right hand very hard.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Hurt>close exit

*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
kill dead
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill dead
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill dead
close exit
The door is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CSW HP:Fine>Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
kill dead
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves south.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill dead
kill dead
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>south
kill dead
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>north
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.
You have found *a grim Woman* (dead)!

!# CSW HP:Fine>kill dead
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves her hiding place.
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s body very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves north.

!# CSW HP:Fine>north
kill dead
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Man* is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right leg.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Hurt>up
kill dead
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
A citizen leaves south.
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves south.

!# CSW HP:Fine>up
kill dead
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Fine>down
kill dead
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*a grim Man* is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Fine>south
kill dead
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Fine>
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s left arm hard.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Man* slashes your right hand and tickles it.
*a grim Woman* (dead) pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CSW HP:Fine *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a grim Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>flee
up
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CsW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt>down
kill dead
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
*a grim Man* is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.
You have found *a grim Woman* (dead)!

!# CsW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves her hiding place.
You strongly pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right leg.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>south
kill dead
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You feel stealthy again.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You strike for a gap in *a grim Woman* (dead)'s armour!
You strongly pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right hand.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Wounded>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
The shady innkeeper pierces *a grim Woman* (dead)'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s left arm hard and shatter it.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves down.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
*a grim Man* is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>kill dead
*a grim Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
They aren't here.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*a grim Woman* (dead) has arrived from the south.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>south

*a grim Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves south.
You feel stealthy again.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill dead
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
kill dead
You strike for a weakness in *a grim Woman* (dead)'s armour!
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right hand hard and shatter it.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>
You're already fighting!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Awful>
*a grim Woman* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a grim Woman* (dead) leaves north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Woman* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
kill dead
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south
kill dead
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a grim Woman* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north.
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s right leg very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a grim Woman* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Dying>
*a grim Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a grim Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *a grim Woman* (dead):Dying>
You pierce *a grim Woman* (dead)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *El?zalde the Black N?men?rean* (dead)'s death cry as she collapses.
*El?zalde the Black N?men?rean* (dead) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.



### Okay, then the other BN must be Dong!! *droooool*



!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* strongly slashes your body.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right arm and tickle it.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
A citizen has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south
kill *man*
The Golden Knife Bar
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a root ring in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a ruby ring in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a star charm in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a fine tunic in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a strange black helmet in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a black flowing skirt in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a black pair of padded boots in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a fine pair of soft leather gloves in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a pair of black arm wrappings in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a leaf-embossed shield in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a russet cloak in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a silvan satchel in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts an archer's wrist guard in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a wide silvery wristband in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a black horn shortbow in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a gleaming belt in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts an enhanced herbal kit in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a laced quiver in a silvan satchel.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* puts a war arrow in a silvan satchel.
You pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right arm.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
kill *man*
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the north.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>up
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>down
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
You lightly pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Golden Knife Bar
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.
A citizen yells loudly from the north 'HELP! -Dong the Black N?men?rean- is at the Entrance'

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
A citizen is here, fighting *Dong the Black N?men?rean*.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is here, fighting a citizen.
Exits: [north], south, up.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
up

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from above.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>close exit
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt>down
kill *man*
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has arrived from the south.
south
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves up.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
The Golden Knife Bar
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
kill *man*
up
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>open exit
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>Ok.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south
kill *man*
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
You strike for a weakness in *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s armour!
You barely pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left foot and tickle it.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* closes the door.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>open exit
Ok.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>open exit
It's already open!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>open exit
It's already open!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>open exit
It's already open!
The earth trembles and shivers.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
The door closes quietly.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt>open exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south

The door closes quietly.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
The door seems to be closed.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>close exit
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt>open exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south
kill *man*
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CSW HP:Hurt>close exit
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* closes the door.
You lightly pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left leg.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* slashes your right leg.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>open exit
Ok.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>open exit
Ok.

!# CsW HP:Hurt>south
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north).

!# CsW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You barely pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left foot.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* closes the door.

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CsW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You feel stealthy again.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>It's already closed!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>open exit
Ok.
You pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body and shatter it.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>flee
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* opens the door.

!# CSW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>north
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>down
kill *man*
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves south.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>south
kill *man*
The Golden Knife Bar
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* leaves north.
They aren't here.

!# CSW HP:Hurt>sn
sneak
You stop sneaking.

!# CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt>up
kill *man*
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Hurt>open exit
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt>Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt>south
kill *man*
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Hurt>
You barely pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* opens the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s right hand hard and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* opens the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
Ok.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
You pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s body very hard and shatter it.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Dying>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Dying>It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black N?men?rean*:Dying>
You pierce *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Dong the Black N?men?rean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Dong the Black N?men?rean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Hurt>look
Rest Room
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
Exits: [north].

!# CW HP:Hurt>na dong and elizalde die
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 125%, DB: 60%, PB: 35%, Armour: 7%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 216,077 xp, 1,490 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

!# CW HP:Hurt>
Dawnreborn narrates 'grats'

!# CW HP:Hurt>
Furriestfeet narrates 'whoa'

!# CW HP:Hurt>
Furriestfeet narrates 'nice'

!# CW HP:Hurt>cha hei 40
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt>open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt>north
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
Galian narrates 'jesus, nice'

!# CW HP:Hurt>down
Dawnreborn narrates 'where at? '
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt>
A citizen mercenary bleeds from open wounds.
A citizen mercenary is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Hurt>south
The Golden Knife Bar
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Hurt>ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

!# CW HP:Hurt>north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A citizen mercenary is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Hurt>up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Hurt>ec
exa corpse
You don't see any corpse.

!# CW HP:Hurt>south
Rest Room
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Hurt>ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a stone
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
an enhanced herbal kit
a gleaming belt
a wightblade (satisfactory)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a silvan satchel
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a metal-shod staff
a green pair of sleeves (worn)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (used)
a black pair of padded boots (worn)
a green pair of pants (satisfactory)
a twisted crown
a fine tunic (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a red ruby
an icy ring
a golden ruby ring
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a black runed dagger (flawless); some sort of liquid is smeared on it
a sharp thorn (well-maintained)

!# CW HP:Hurt>exa satchel
In your satchel (in inventory):
a war arrow
a laced quiver
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
an enhanced herbal kit
a gleaming belt
a black horn shortbow
a wide silvery wristband (flawless)
an archer's wrist guard (flawless)
a silvan satchel
a russet cloak (flawless)
a leaf-embossed shield (used)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black flowing skirt (flawless)
a strange black helmet (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a star charm
a ruby ring
a root ring
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a piece of silvery metal
a strange black helmet (flawless)
an elven shortbow
an old length of iron chain
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some grey-green leaves
some scented crushed leaves
a small marcasite pendant
a pale orb
a small marcasite pendant
a pale orb
a handful of clover
some pungent red powder
a gold ring
some pungent red powder
some pungent red powder
a flask of orkish draught
a silvery crown (flawless)
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a wooden pipe
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a ticket for a black steed
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey petals
some grey petals
some white petals
some white petals
some white petals
some long, slender green leaves
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a ticket for a pack horse
a ticket for a horse
a ticket for a horse
a ticket for a horse
some long, slender green leaves
a handful of clover
a silver goblet
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a cross-pein hammer
some grey petals
some white petals
a ticket for a trained horse
a ticket for a trained horse
some yellow petals
some yellow petals
some pungent red powder
some yellow petals
some long, slender green leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some yellow petals
some yellow petals
some yellow petals
some yellow petals
some grey petals
some white petals
some grey-green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some yellow petals

!# CW HP:Hurt>
Furriestfeet narrates 'u warlorded btw :-)'

!# CW HP:Hurt>get wristband corpse
You can't find any wristband in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Hurt>get wristband 2.pack
You don't see a second pack to get things from.

!# CW HP:Hurt>look
Rest Room
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
Exits: (north).



### Nothing like a good revenge!




2021/04/18 10:47, Belamir: 
Which character got the kills? Are you that level 16 that hit first warlord?

2021/04/19 08:26, Pinch: 
Bistri narrates 'what is a very large knotted tree-branch'

But but! Where's the sleazy joke :(

2021/04/19 08:48, Faine:Rated: Good 
Another pleasant log, keep them coming.

2021/04/19 10:15, Torkild:edited 1x  Rated: Awful 
Pleasant log? Just pure shit as usual.
Edit: Woops. Didn't have my morning Coffee yet. What I meant was, why post this to notables?

2021/04/19 12:06, Faine:Rated: Good 
I'd prefer 2 shit logs per day over no logs at all.
Notables or not, rly dont care.
No need to be so bitter, fyi your 'usual shitlogs' are pleasant too.
Better?

2021/04/19 14:12, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
nah just speaking my mind. He can upload all his overkills for all i care. I do also generally like reading logs. No idea why it's notable tho.

2021/04/19 19:04, Dearth:  Rated: Good 
lol Torkild never change

2021/04/19 21:40, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
Come to lick some ass Dearth? You also think this was a notable display maybe?

2021/04/20 04:41, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
And charsep? Why include dying on other characters for no reason in the log? Except to tell Dong that he's an ldkiller which you could've just as easily done on RR?

2021/04/20 05:47, Fieldy:  Rated: Average 
Thanks for the log!

2021/04/20 14:21, Bungo:edited 3x  Rated: Good 
I am almost admirer of Torkild. Man who has never shown any skill, who dies left and right because it's 'brave', has something negative (usually about others 'skill')to say anywhere and everywhere. :-)

Drogtash: Because it was entertaining? For me, at least.

Nice log, thanks for sharing.

2021/04/20 15:37, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
I usually don't log my (over)kills though, unless on a rare occation. I'm sure there are players with a higher skill level than me. I always try to challenge those to become better. You aren't one of them though. To be fair I like reading most logs. And yeah if he wants to spamupload mediocre performances i'm okay with that. I know he can pull off better shit than this to put on notables.

2021/04/20 16:02, Bungo:edited 2x  Rated: Good 
I don't play for a LOOONG time, Torkild. So yeah, i am not 'one of them'. Actually i just remember two occasions i gave you almost full warrior gear (ornate, rubyring and cash for metal, looted from recently slain orcs). Both times you lost it in 30 minutes. To be honest, i really suspected, that you did it on purpose, to give gear to the 'dark side'. Hard to believe that you are so 'dieable'.

2021/04/20 16:16, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
What 20+ years ago?

2021/04/20 16:35, Bungo:Rated: Good 
Maybe ten to five or so. Was really surprised you still playing Torkild.

2021/04/20 17:15, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
Yeah well it really depends on the char. It could easily be true, if i found the right opponents. Not denying that. I am not as interested in ending my life with the chars i play these days. Or against the players that play these days.

2021/04/20 17:47, Enforcer: 
Yikes! Chill people, I never claimed it was a rocking log, but notable for Dong dying (the top dog playing this game right now (bn too at that)). And for people who play with me know how I obsessed for my revenge :). Just rate or dont and move on.

2021/04/20 17:59, Bungo:edited 1x  Rated: Good 
Yeah. You 'ripped him a new one'. For Elizalde too, as it seems. :-P

2021/04/20 18:02, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
Yeah i could show 10 logs of the same. I had the same happen to me too, but i didn't log the kills. I logged once i died of it though. He's fun, but top dog? Yeah i don't think so.

2021/04/21 11:43, Dearth:  Rated: Good 
Calling the log 'pure shit', saying I 'lick ass', throwing insults left, right, center.. what a badass. Elizalde dying redshirting Dong & spawncamping made it notable for me

2021/04/21 13:01, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
yeah i may have been abit extreme about the log. The pattern where you enter and kiss ass isn't something i apologize for though. It's how it's always been.

2021/04/21 15:21, Dearth:  Rated: Good 
Sure I kiss ass, Sardaukar is better in MUME than you or me. Your comment was retarded, good you have enough self-awareness to agree

2021/04/21 15:54, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
Atleast you.

2021/04/21 17:17, Dearth:  Rated: Good 
He's better than you because he has better logs;) Btw we will repeat these discussions every time you make another unfair toxic comment to anyone.. which is going to be soon based on past 20 years

2021/04/21 17:40, Torkild:Rated: Awful 
Yeah maybe he can be better with some rust shaken off, who knows. We'll see. I will always accept his fights, he's usually pretty cool that way. Unlike you.

2021/04/21 23:56, Elizalde:   
Spawn camping? I think not. He was tracked there from pretty far away, also he was on foot, for quite a while. The door was blocked as soon as we shut it, so where the fuck was I to go in the 30 seconds (if that much) that he rented? He needed moves and didn't get hit, so he was able to rent and log back in almost instantly.

Anyhow, since the nursery is full here, I'll leave you boys to it.

2021/04/24 22:23, IminyŽ:Rated: Superb 
bold font for *Dong... is not working on ER for me

2021/04/28 02:22, Shirefoot:  Rated: Good 
Enjoyed. Thanks for the upload. Have fun out there!

2021/04/28 16:17, Britney:edited 1x   
Hah. Nothing have changed. Dong still linklesskilling and people whining about 'wrong section' :D :D :D


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bharr, Grimble, IminyŽ, Xap 
 Good Bungo, Dearth, Emi, Faine, Shirefoot 
 Average Fieldy, Singleton 
 Poor  
 Awful Drogtash, Telessar, Torkild 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back