Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shaky plans (Absinth)comments   back
  
(29 ratings and 1663 hits. Posted 2021/03/03)

####################################################################################
#	                                                                           #
#   Stitch tells you 'we gonna fuck up shit with quake today'                      #
#   Stitch (z) says: oldi for #1                                                   #
#   emote 80% : dt first ?                                                         #
#                                                                                  #
#                          Plan is set lets roll 		           	   #
#										   #
####################################################################################


*. W>south
The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: (north)
You have found an elven hunter!

![ W>loc sentry
cast 'locate life'  sentry
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) closes the wooden.

an orc sentry            - In a field    Near      key: 'thejeeyobro'
an orc sentry            - In a field    Near      key: 'jobizclikha'
an orc sentry            - In a field    Far       key: 'omfylleewho'
an orc sentry            - In a field    Far       key: 'soailogzoo'
an orc sentry            - In some water Far       key: 'spanokidout'
an orc sentry            - Indoors       Far       key: 'hyszeeibib'
an orc sentry            - Indoors       Far       key: 'hyszeeibib'
an orc sentry            - Indoors       Very far  key: 'lhayeachali'
an orc sentry            - Indoors       Very far  key: 'lhayeachali'
an orc sentry            - Indoors       Far       key: 'theisamea'
an orc sentry            - In a field    Far       key: 'enrubcyid'
an orc sentry            - In a field    Far       key: 'enrubcyid'

![ W Mana:Burning>loc steed
cast 'locate life'  steed
You start to concentrate...

a black steed            - Indoors       Near      key: 'glauiticepso'

![ W Mana:Burning>sleep
You go to sleep.

o[ W Mana:Burning>wake
stand
You wake, and sit up.

![ W Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
You stand up.

![ W Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ W Mana:Burning>cast 'scry' glauiticepso
You start to concentrate...

You let your inner eye find the area... and you see:
Small Hut
This hut, poorly constructed at the base of a cliffside, gives little
protection from the outside cold.  A small stove is placed in one corner,
and some charred remnants of wood suggest it was used not too long ago for
heat. To the south the rough land before the cliffs can be traversed, but
you think you spy a possible -- and rather dangerous -- route to climb up the
cliff here.
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A black steed, barded in rags and boiled leather, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ W Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

![ W Mana:Burning>open wooden
n
Ok.

![ W Mana:Burning>
The Small Spring
On the ground, there are three woody, stemmed plants.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Note: tarragon

*. W Mana:Burning>ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*. RW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
A mountain mule stops following Oldi (o).
Oldi (o) picks up a mountain mule's reins and starts riding him.
Ok.

*. RW Mana:Burning>l
The Small Spring
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Note: tarragon

*. RW Mana:Burning>say ride seems some in gc
emote 80% : ride seems some in gc
Ok.

*. RW Mana:Burning>west
Eastward Slope
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>west
On a Plateau
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

*. RW Mana:Burning>west
A warhorse stops following Stitch (z).
Stitch (z) picks up a warhorse's reins and starts riding him.
Cliff at the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

*( RW Mana:Burning>west
Path to the High Pass
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

*+ RW Mana:Burning>west
South of the Bridge
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

*+ RW Mana:Burning>north
Bridge over the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, =south=.

*+ RW Mana:Burning>
North of the Bridge
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

*+ RW Mana:Burning>north
Wild Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f RW Mana:Burning>west
north
Path to the High Pass
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: -north-, east, =south=, west.

*+ RW Mana:Burning>north
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
north
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, -south-, -west-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( RW Mana:Burning>north
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
Bend in the Path
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>east
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>east
east
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>east
north
Loudwater Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Loudwater Plains
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>east
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
north
Bend in the Path
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
east
north
Bend in the Path
Exits: -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*. RW Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Path to the Mountains
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
Crossing in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*. RW Mana:Burning>say climb on                 
emote 80% : climb on
Ok.

*. RW Mana:Burning>
The tip of your shortsword shows a faint bluish glow.

*. RW Mana:Burning>n
Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: -north-, ~east~, -south-, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*% RW Mana:Burning>n
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.
Oldi (o)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

*. RW Mana:Burning>east
Hastily Built Bridge over a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
The water is frozen solid.

*% RW Mana:Burning>east
Steppes
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*f RW Mana:Burning>east
Steppes
Exits: -north-, ~east~, ~south~, -west-.

*f RW Mana:Burning>north
Before a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*( RW Mana:Burning>east
Base of a Cliff
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
Stitch (z) dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows Stitch (z).

*( RW Mana:Burning>
Your shortsword starts to glow very brightly!

*( RW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.
Oldi (o) dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
A mountain mule now follows Oldi (o).

*( W Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*( W Mana:Burning>north
Small Hut
An old and rickety wooden chest stands in a forgotten corner.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A black steed, barded in rags and boiled leather, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, /up\.

![ W Mana:Burning>up
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

The ascent ahead seems quite easy to climb, while falling down might bruise you slightly.
If you still want to try, you must "climb" there.

# good leadership - always talk never do it yourself

![ W Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) intercepts a dark wraith's blow.
A dark wraith barely slashes Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

![ W Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) slashes a dark wraith's left leg hard and tickles it.

![ W Mana:Burning>climb on
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

![ CW Mana:Burning>up
Craggy Plateau
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, \down/.
ACK! A pack horse didn't follow you, you lost him.
ACK! Stitch didn't follow you, you lost him.

!< CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) has arrived from below.

!< CW Mana:Burning>east
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

*( CW Mana:Burning>
Windswept Heights
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:(oneway).

*( CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

*( CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.

*( CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) utters the word 'gaiqhjabral'
You start glowing.

*( CW Mana:Burning>south
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west. - w:(loop).

*( CW Mana:Burning>north
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west. - s:(oneway) e:(oneway).

*( CW Mana:Burning>east
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:(oneway) s:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).

*( CW>east
Windswept Heights
Exits: north, east, south, west. - s:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).

*( CW>north
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - e:(oneway).

*f CW>east
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - w:(oneway).

*f CW>south
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).

*f CW>
Your shortsword glows less brightly.

*f CW>
Oldi (o)'s blade glows less brightly.

*f CW>north
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:(oneway) s:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).

*f CW>east
Broken Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:(oneway) s:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).
The glow on your shortsword is now just a faint glimmer.

*f CW>west
Broken Forest
Exits: (north), east, south, west. - n:shatteredbranches s:(oneway) e:(oneway) w:(oneway).

*f CW>tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a Dwarf coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear, bloody track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a clear, bloody track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago

   - a plain track of a Half-Elf coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a Man coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of *an Orc* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of *a Man* leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of *an Orc* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a plain track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago


You stop searching.

*f CW>n
Rock Face
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (south). - n:rockdoor(guarded) s:vegetation.
Your shortsword starts to glow very brightly!

*. CW>
Oldi (o) intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
Oldi (o) swiftly dodges a spirit-soldier's attempt to slash him.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit-soldier's right arm hard.
Oldi (o)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

A spirit-soldier lightly cleaves your right foot and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
You pierce a spirit-soldier's left leg hard.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
A spirit-soldier barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s left foot and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
A spirit-soldier barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Oldi (o)'s left arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You are rescued by Oldi (o), you are confused!
A spirit-soldier says 'Your time is up, mortal!' in Morbeth.
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.
Oldi (o) strongly slashes a spirit-soldier's left arm.

A spirit-soldier barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s right hand and tickles it.

say rescue
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

A dark wraith slashes Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
A spirit-soldier seems to be blinded!
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
A spirit-soldier slashes Oldi (o)'s right leg and tickles it.
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

A spirit-soldier barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s head and tickles it.

Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

close vegetation

Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
A spirit-soldier seems to be blinded!

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

A spirit-soldier barely slashes Oldi (o)'s left foot and tickles it.

Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
A spirit-soldier seems to be blinded!

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine>emote 80% : rescue
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

*. CW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
A spirit-soldier barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s left leg and tickles it.

Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
A spirit-soldier seems to be blinded!

open rockdoor
A spirit-soldier barely slashes Oldi (o)'s left leg and tickles it.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit-soldier's body very hard.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
A dark wraith utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Oldi (o) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by a dark wraith hits him.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>say flee n
emote 80% : flee n
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A spirit-soldier slashes Oldi (o)'s left leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open rockdoor
It's already open!
Stitch (z) leaves north.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.
Oldi (o) leaves north.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.
A dark wraith barely slashes your head and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the north.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
A dark wraith reaches out with its hideous arms, blocking Stitch (z) from going further.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
Stitch (z) leaves north.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>say wraith
emote 80% : wraith
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>say wriah
emote 80% : wriah
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You pierce a dark wraith's right hand and tickle it.
A dark wraith barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>OK.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>OK.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A dark wraith reaches out and prevents you from going past him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>OK.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>open exit s
You don't see any exit there.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
Rock Face
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A dark wraith is here, fighting YOU.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (north). - w:(guarded).
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cold Entryway
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west). - n:rockdoor(guarded) s:vegetation.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cbs
close exit s
cast 'block door' exit s

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

The exit south seems to blur for a while.
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.
Oldi (o) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Stitch (z) leaves west.
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cbe
close exit e
cast 'block door' exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) nods solemnly.
A spirit has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*
They aren't here.
Oldi (o) stops following you.
Oldi (o) starts following you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) says: was w

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) says: in

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) says: w

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is sitting here.
*an Orc* is resting here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is resting here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

Oldi (o) slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* stops resting and clambers to his feet.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* lightly cleaves Stitch (z)'s body and tickles it.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* slashes Oldi (o)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nar bn

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding you.
Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'colour spray' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.
Stone Hallway
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], west.
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'colour spray' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
cast 'colour spray' *man*
Stone Hallway
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is sitting here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Exits: east, [west].
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Oldi (o) intercepts *an Orc*'s blow.
*an Orc* approaches Oldi (o), trying to cleave him.

nar bn
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding you.
*Kuzzim the Orc* clambers to his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
Stone Hallway
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'colour spray' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*an Orc* lightly cleaves Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

cast 'colour spray' *man*
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

cast 'colour spray' *man*
Ok.
You spray *Sumba the Black Numenorean* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Stitch (z) stops following you.
Nobody here by that name.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
Stitch (z) leaves west.
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
A spirit tries to hit *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* removes an ashen blade.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar sumba
You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.
Nobody here by that name.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Oldi (o) tries to slash *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* barely cleaves Stitch (z)'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
Oldi (o) leaves north.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Oldi (o) leaves south.
Spoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A spirit-soldier tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>flee
Radion tells you 'put me in coach im ready!!!'                             # <3
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.
Oldi (o) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Stitch (z).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting *an Orc*.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...
*an Orc* is surrounded by a white aura.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* creates a noxious cloud around *an Orc*!

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins to recite a purple scroll.
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Stitch (z) (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
Oldi (o) lightly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.
Stitch (z) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
Oldi (o) slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left foot.
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
They aren't here.
*an Orc* cleaves Stitch (z)'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.
Stitch (z) pierces *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...

*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>hit sumba
You're already fighting!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.
Oldi (o) leaves west.
A spirit-soldier tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You pierce a spirit-soldier's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Fine>
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit-soldier:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is sitting here, trying to fight *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Stitch (z) (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.
A spirit leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* barely cleaves Stitch (z)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
hit sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You try to pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Stitch (z) (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
They aren't here.
*an Orc* cleaves Stitch (z)'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to pierce him.
Oldi (o) fails to slash *Sumba the Black Numenorean*.
A spirit tries to hit *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
Oldi (o) leaves east.
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Oldi (o) leaves west.
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
south
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
Oldi (o) intercepts *an Orc*'s blow.
*an Orc* approaches Oldi (o), trying to cleave him.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gets a flask of orkish draught from a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba

Oldi (o) strongly slashes *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Stone Hallway
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* puts his feet in a fine pair of metal boots.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
*an Orc* leaves west.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
hit sumba
Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc*.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east.
*an Orc* intercepts Oldi (o)'s blow.
Oldi (o) approaches *an Orc*, trying to slash him.
A spirit lightly hits *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You try to pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...
*Kuzzim the Orc* cleaves a spirit's body very hard.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves east.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Sumba the Black Numenorean* with full impact.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*an Orc* leaves east.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
Nobody here by that name.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>Nobody here by that name.
A spirit barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>hit sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You start to concentrate...
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.
Stitch (z) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.
*an Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
Stone Hallway
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.
Stitch (z) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
west
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.
*an Orc* leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Stone Hallway
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stitch (z) leaves south.
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges Oldi (o)'s attempt to slash him.
You try to pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>hit sumba
cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins to recite an azure scroll.

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW Mana:Cold>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
Oldi (o) lightly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
north
Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'

hit sumba
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Sumba the Black Numenorean* with full impact.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) leaves west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
*an Orc* has arrived from the south.
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

![ CW Mana:Cold>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>west
hit sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Cold>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>north
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean* (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], south, west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>west

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit sumba
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Icy>east
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Icy>south
Stone Hallway
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: [east], south, west.
Oldi (o) slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

![ CW Mana:Icy>
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>cast 'lightning bolt' sumba

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Icy>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Icy>north
Stone Hallway
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
Oldi (o) opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
You try to pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>hit sumba
You're already fighting!

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>hit sumba
You're already fighting!
Stitch (z) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>hit sumba
You're already fighting!

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>hit sumba
You're already fighting!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Icy>west
Stitch tells the group 'we OK?'

![ CW Mana:Icy>
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit is here, fighting *an Orc*.
A spirit is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: east.
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
hit sumba

![ CW Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba

Stitch (z) has arrived from the east.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
A spirit barely hits *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Icy>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Icy>east

Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

hit sumba

![ CW Mana:Icy>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Stitch (z) leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Icy>east
Oldi (o) leaves east.
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Icy>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Icy>n
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Icy>west
Stone Hallway
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>hit sumba
They aren't here.
Oldi (o) leaves west.

![ CW Mana:Icy>west
hit sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW Mana:Icy>Oldi (o) slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.
You try to pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Icy *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Cold>east
hit sumba
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>north
Stone Hallway
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit sumba
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>west
hit sumba
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) intercepts a spirit's blow.
A spirit tries to hit Oldi (o), but he parries successfully.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right arm very hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold>east
east
Stone Hallway
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting a spirit.
A spirit is here, fighting Stitch (z).
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
Sleeping Quarters
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean*.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Sumba the Black Numenorean*.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: (west).

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit sumba
You lightly pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exit
close exit
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exit
close exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* slashes a spirit-soldier's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.
A spirit-soldier barely cleaves *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
Stitch (z) starts following you.
It's already closed!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
Stitch (z) closes the door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
Stitch (z) closes the door.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ CW Mana:Cold Someone:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Someone opens the door.

o[ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
close exit
Someone closes the door.
It's already closed!

o[ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.
Someone closes the door.

o[ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o[ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o[ CW Mana:Cold>open exit w
It's already closed!
Someone barely cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.
Someone closes the door.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>open exit w
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>f
It's already closed!
Someone joins Someone's fight.
Someone barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already closed!
Someone lightly cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>open exit w
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>cha mood aggr
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Healthy>Someone closes the door.
Ok.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Healthy>cha mood aggr
Ok.
Oldi (o) opens the door.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Healthy>open exit w
It's already open!
You pierce a spirit-soldier's right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Fine>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
A spirit-soldier lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
hit *man*
Stitch (z) has arrived from the east.
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
south
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *man*
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *man*
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
They aren't here.
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *man*
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.
Oldi (o) approaches *Sumba the Black Numenorean*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *man*
You strongly pierce *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Dying Oldi (o):Fine>north
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Sumba the Black Numenorean*:Dying Oldi (o):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Oldi (o) slashes *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* lightly cleaves Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tell group Kuzzim
ta Kuzzim
OK.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* lightly cleaves Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Oldi (o) leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stitch (z) tries to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood aggr
hit kuzzim
north
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
You pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.
Oldi (o) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
*Kuzzim the Orc* lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>east
Stitch (z) barely pierces *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
You barely pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
*Kuzzim the Orc* barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
*Kuzzim the Orc* barely cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>
Stitch (z) joins your fight.
Stitch (z) pierces *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.
Oldi (o) lightly slashes *an Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>hit kuzzim
Stitch (z) joins your fight.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Hurt>hit kuzzim

You lightly pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*an Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
Stitch (z) barely pierces *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*Kuzzim the Orc* lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
east
hit kuzzim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* leaves east.
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You barely pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
Stitch (z) joins Oldi (o)'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
Oldi (o) sends *Kuzzim the Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You strongly pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *an Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
Stitch (z) joins your fight.
You're already fighting!
Stitch (z) barely pierces *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
You strongly pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt'
What should the spell be cast upon?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt'
You start to concentrate...

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>pbs
use stone
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

Oldi (o) strongly slashes *an Orc*'s left hand and tickles it.

Stitch (z) joins Oldi (o)'s fight.
You cannot focus enough to draw power from a pale blue stone.
Stitch (z) barely pierces *an Orc*'s left hand and tickles it.
*an Orc* lightly cleaves Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>assist

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Who do you want to assist?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
Spoiling Chamber
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Stone Hallway
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* barely cleaves Oldi (o)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
You barely pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.
Oldi (o) approaches *an Orc*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* cleaves Oldi (o)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

Oldi (o) approaches *an Orc*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
Stone Hallway
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You try to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
You feel less protected.
*Kuzzim the Orc* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.
Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
A spirit barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a spirit:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*an Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *an Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Orc* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) leaves west.

Oldi (o) slashes *an Orc*'s right hand very hard and tickles it.

cast 'lightning bolt' *orc*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Orc* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Oldi (o) intercepts *Kuzzim the Orc*'s blow.
Oldi (o) swiftly dodges *Kuzzim the Orc*'s attempt to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
Oldi (o) slashes *an Orc*'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*an Orc* cleaves Oldi (o)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit kuzzim
*Kuzzim the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
Oldi (o) intercepts *an Orc*'s blow.
*an Orc* approaches Oldi (o), trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Kuzzim the Orc* approaches Stitch (z), trying to cleave him.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
hit kuzzim
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm.
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*an Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
*Kuzzim the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>close exit t e
Oldi (o) has arrived from the east.
*an Orc* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
Oldi (o) intercepts *an Orc*'s blow.
A spirit leaves south.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
hit kuzzim
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Oldi (o) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Wounded>
A spirit barely hits *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
Stitch (z) utters the word 'noselacri'
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*an Orc* approaches Stitch (z), trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
*Kuzzim the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
Stitch (z) closes the door.
A spirit has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Stitch (z) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
*an Orc* leaves south.
Oldi (o) leaves west.
Stitch (z) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
hit kuzzim
Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east.
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A spirit tries to hit Stitch (z), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
Oldi (o) leaves west.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north

*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting Stitch (z).
A spirit is here, fighting Stitch (z).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
You try to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*an Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*an Orc* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an elven longbow from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an archer's wrist guard from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a slim silvery wristband from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a silvan satchel from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a metal-shod staff from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a shining pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a pair of lobstered steel gauntlets from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a shining pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a twisted crown from the corpse of *a Man*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Orc* puts a twisted crown in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a shining pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a pair of lobstered steel gauntlets in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a shining pair of vambraces in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a metal-shod staff in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a silvan satchel in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a slim silvery wristband in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts an archer's wrist guard in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a laced quiver in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a sable pouch in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a red ruby in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts an elven longbow in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a wicked Durbūk-hai axe in a leather backpack.
*an Orc* puts a butcher knife in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*an Orc* gets a coarse dusky robe from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an old length of iron chain from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a smoky obsidian amulet from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an icy ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a copper ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a jewel-encrusted goblet from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a turbid potion from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a great helm from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a wooden pipe from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a shining breastplate from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an enhanced herbal kit from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets an ashen blade from the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Orc* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of intense red and white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
*an Orc* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
*an Orc* leaves west.                     # bye have a great time
The door closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Oldi (o) leaves north.
Stone Hallway
Traces of intense red and white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit w
It seems to be locked.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit kuzzim

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Oldi (o) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc*.
A spirit is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc*.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You try to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Kuzzim the Orc* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad a spirit:Fine>Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
Oldi (o) leaves east.
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc*.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) strongly slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit kuzzim

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close exit
close exit
close exit
close exit

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
*Kuzzim the Orc* cleaves a spirit-soldier's body hard and tickles it.

close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) closes the door.

close exit
close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close exit
close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit
close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close exit

*Kuzzim the Orc* opens the door.

close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close exit
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
It's already closed!
Oldi (o) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
It's already closed!
Oldi (o) swiftly dodges a spirit-soldier's attempt to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!
Stitch (z) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.
Oldi (o) strongly slashes a spirit-soldier's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Oldi (o) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit w
west
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit
It's already closed!
Oldi (o) opens the door.
Stitch (z) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
It's already closed!
Oldi (o) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (east), south, west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Oldi (o) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>open exit w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>hit kuzzim
Oldi (o) tries to slash *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>cha mood wimpy
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>flee
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>Stitch (z) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Quarters
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
Oldi (o) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
You try to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
hit kuzzim
Spoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit kuzzim
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>hit kuzzim
You're already fighting!
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Bad>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the east.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'lightning bolt' kuzzim
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Stitch (z) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
*Kuzzim the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A spirit leaves north.
Oldi (o) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
A spirit is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc*.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You approach *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful a spirit:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' kuzzim
You start to concentrate...
Oldi (o) has arrived from the south.

Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left leg very hard and shatters it.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Stitch (z) leaves west.
Oldi (o) leaves west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Kuzzim the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) leaves west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.
A spirit lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow a spirit:Fine>hit kuzzim
Oldi (o) has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow a spirit:Fine>flee
Oldi (o) leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow a spirit:Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the south.
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow a spirit:Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow a spirit:Fine>
*Kuzzim the Orc* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting *Kuzzim the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: [east], south, west.
*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.
A spirit leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
Stone Hallway
Traces of rich red and white tones form the aura of this place.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
*Kuzzim the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You try to pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful>
Oldi (o) approaches *Kuzzim the Orc*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful>
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Kuzzim the Orc*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' kuzzim
You start to concentrate...

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kuzzim the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kuzzim the Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
hit kuzzim
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Oldi (o) leaves north.
They aren't here.
A spirit leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Stone Hallway
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>hit kuzzim
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Oldi (o) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west
hit kuzzim
Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east.
Oldi (o) slashes *Kuzzim the Orc*'s body hard and shatters it.
*Kuzzim the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You pierce *Kuzzim the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>l i  corpse
Oldi (o) has arrived from the east.
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a wicked Durbūk-hai axe (flawless); it glows blue
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of plate vambraces (satisfactory)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a pair of plate greaves (used)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (well-maintained)
a water skin
a scimitar (flawless)
a fragrant herbal philtre; it glows blue

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The bluish glow on your shortsword fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Oldi (o) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Stitch (z) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Oldi (o) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>get vellum all
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
A wooden chest is closed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l
Spoiling Chamber
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>south
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Stitch tells the group 'wheres other'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A spirit has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
Stitch (z) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Oldi (o) holds his head with both hands and staggers.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>recite vellum
You start reciting a vellum scroll.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Stitch (z) utters the word 'armour'

Stitch (z) pierces a spirit's right leg and tickles it.

You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You have a righteous feeling!
You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Stitch (z) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the north.
A spirit has arrived from the west.
A spirit approaches Oldi (o), trying to hit him.
Oldi (o) strongly slashes a spirit's left foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Oldi tells the group 'im warlord 1'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Stitch tells the group 'wheres other'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>assist
You assist Oldi (o).
A spirit says 'You will join me in the afterlife!' in Adūnaic.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi (o) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>tell group do mobs
Ok.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi tells group 'psylonia'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
You pierce a spirit's left foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a spirit:Hurt Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right arm very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.
Stitch (z) utters the words 'remove poison'
Oldi (o) looks better.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
Stitch (z) joins Oldi (o)'s fight.
Stitch (z) lightly pierces a spirit's left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
A spirit barely hits Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>
Stitch (z) seems to avoid the fight.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's left hand hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
A spirit lightly hits Oldi (o)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
Stitch (z) says: you gacced?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Stitch (z) joins Oldi (o)'s fight.
A spirit says 'How dare you disturb my rest!' in Adūnaic.
Stitch (z) pierces a spirit's right leg and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right leg hard and shatters it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Dying Oldi (o):Fine>
You pierce a spirit's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) says: or did orc
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) joins Oldi (o)'s fight.
A spirit says 'You will join me in my eternal unrest!' in Adūnaic.
Stitch (z) pierces a spirit's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
You assist Oldi (o).
Stitch (z) strongly pierces a spirit's left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>say was okay
emote 80% : was okay
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
Stitch (z) strongly pierces a spirit's left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's right leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Wounded Oldi (o):Fine>say orc did
emote 80% : orc did
Ok.
You strongly pierce a spirit's right foot and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>say and mobripped himself w
emote 80% : and mobripped himself w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Bad Oldi (o):Fine>gig
You giggle.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy

Stitch (z) says: hmmm

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>l
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting a spirit.
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a spirit:Awful Oldi (o):Fine>l
Stone Hallway
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is here, fighting a spirit.
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o).
Exits: north, [east], west.
You pierce a spirit's right arm and shatter it.
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) says: that sucks

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha spellcasting normal
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'armour'
Stitch (z) says: was alot of good stuff
You start to concentrate...

Stitch (z) lies down and falls asleep.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.


####################################################################################
#	                                                                           #
#           After some regen - we decided to do the shadow in gc room              #
#                    but Radion told us some are outside                           #
#                                                                                  #
####################################################################################


o[ CW>
Stitch tells the group 'if darkies me and oldi go e and quake'

o[ CW>
Stitch tells the group 'you come after'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi tells the group 'Radion tells you 'they 4 now sumba destruction vlaadislav and no name''

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) utters the words 'breath of briskness'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch tells the group 'are we good qith the quake plan?'

![ CW Mana:Burning>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is resting here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Your shortsword starts to glow very brightly!

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) says 'they here'

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is resting here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) says '6'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) says '6'

![ CW Mana:Burning>sto earthquake
cast 'store' earthquake
You start to concentrate...

sto earthquake
Stitch (z) says: OK

You stored it.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) says: go in e and quake?

![ CW Mana:Hot>l
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>nod
You nod solemnly.


![ CW Mana:Hot>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>say sanc self
emote 80% : sanc self
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>cha spellcasting normal

Stitch (z) says: spam close w

![ CW Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>say i quake after
emote 80% : i quake after
Ok.
Stitch (z) gets a purple scroll from a silvan satchel.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Stitch (z) begins to recite a purple scroll.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Stitch (z) says: fuck
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) says: shield drop
You hear the sounds of battle rather far from the east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Oldi (o) stops following you.
Oldi (o) now follows Stitch (z).

![ CW Mana:Burning>bec
You beckon for everyone to follow you.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy

Oldi (o) stops following Stitch (z).
Oldi (o) starts following you.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) stops following you.
Stitch (z) starts following you.

![ CW Mana:Burning>tell group we both just quake
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) nods solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>say mix ?
emote 80% : mix ?
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) sits down and rests.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) gets some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals from a silvan satchel.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha spellcasting normal

Stitch (z) gets some grey-green leaves from a silvan satchel.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Stitch (z) gets a cluster of hard, round, black berries from a silvan satchel.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) gets some scented crushed leaves from a silvan satchel.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Stitch (z) puts some scented crushed leaves in an enhanced herbal kit.
Stitch (z) puts a cluster of hard, round, black berries in an enhanced herbal kit.
Stitch (z) puts some grey-green leaves in an enhanced herbal kit.
Stitch (z) puts some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals in an enhanced herbal kit.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) starts mixing some stuff in an enhanced herbal kit.
The exit east blurs for a while.

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
east
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit
east
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Cold Entryway
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: [south], (west). - w:(guarded).

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
Oldi (o) stops following you.
Oldi (o) starts following you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Burning>west
A spirit reaches out and prevents you from going past it.
Oldi (o) closes the door.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A spirit fails to hit Oldi (o).

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit w
It's already open!

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Exits: [south], (west).

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Exits: [south], [west]. - w:(guarded).

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit s
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>l
Cold Entryway
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
A spirit is here, fighting Oldi (o) (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a spirit (glowing).
Exits: [south], [west]. - w:(guarded).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A spirit barely hits Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Absinth              - Cold Entryway
Stitch               - Stone Hallway
Oldi                 - Cold Entryway
Radion               - Small Hut

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's body and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit t s
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.
The rockdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.                                                   # just in time !
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south. (1)
*an Orc* has arrived from the south. (2)
*an Orc* has arrived from the south. (3)
*Vlaadislav the Orc* has arrived from the south. (4)
*Destruction the Orc* has arrived from the south. (5)
*Rovaren the Orc* has arrived from the south. (6)
*Dong the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south. (7)
*an Orc* has arrived from the south. (8)

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* closes the rockdoor.
*Rovaren the Orc* tries to slash Stitch (z), but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) closes the door.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Oldi (o) intercepts *an Orc*'s blow.
*an Orc* strongly pounds Oldi (o)'s right leg and tickles it.
*Destruction the Orc* cleaves Stitch (z)'s body and tickles it.
A spirit begins some strange incantations...
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Orc* lightly smites Stitch (z)'s left arm and tickles it.

cast 'earthquake'
*Dong the Black Numenorean* opens the rockdoor.
*Destruction the Orc* closes the rockdoor.

Stitch (z) utters the word 'earthquake'
Stitch (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A spirit says 'Stitch, join me in death!'
A spirit barely hits Oldi (o)'s right leg and tickles it.
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's left leg hard.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
*Vlaadislav the Orc* pierces Stitch (z)'s body and tickles it.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* opens the rockdoor.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Stitch (z) stops following you.
Oldi (o) stops following you.
A spirit says 'You will join me in my eternal unrest!'
You strongly pierce *an Orc*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *an Orc*:Wounded>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Destruction the Orc* closes the rockdoor.

cast 'earthquake'
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* opens the rockdoor.
Stitch (z) utters the word 'earthquake'
Stitch (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*Sumba the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
A spirit reaches out with its hideous arms, blocking *Vlaadislav the Orc* from going further.

Oldi (o) closes the door.
*Destruction the Orc* leaves south.

cast 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Vlaadislav the Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*an Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Sumba the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Sumba the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Awful>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

info Needed: %(%X%) xp, %(%T%) tp.%.Total: %(%x%) xp, %(%t%) tp.
cast 'earthquake'
*Rovaren the Orc* sends Stitch (z) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rovaren the Orc* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.

cast 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Orc*.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Vlaadislav the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Vlaadislav the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Vlaadislav the Orc*.
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Rovaren the Orc* slashes Stitch (z)'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'earthquake'
As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Oldi (o) closes the rockdoor.

As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As *Rovaren the Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* pounds Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.
*Rovaren the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
A spirit barely hits Oldi (o)'s right leg and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Rovaren the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Rovaren the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Rovaren the Orc*.
*an Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.
A shadow says 'Id was yoor last mistoke Obsomgh! I wilr lemembar yaa!' in Orkish.
A shadow says 'You zill pay nor that, scum!' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Stitch (z):Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The rockdoor is opened from the other side.
A shadow barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

cast 'earthquake'
Oldi (o) closes the rockdoor.

Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's left leg hard and shatters it.

Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Orc*.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A shadow says 'Dt nas yaul laht misteke Ubsintn! A wurl lenember yoe!' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Stitch (z):Bad>A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.
Needed: 365395 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 24084605 xp, 118831 tp.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Stitch (z):Bad>
You start to concentrate...
Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Stitch (z):Bad>
You start to concentrate...
Oldi (o) slashes a spirit's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

info Needed: %(%X%) xp, %(%T%) tp.%.Total: %(%x%) xp, %(%t%) tp.
Stitch (z) seems to have recovered his senses.
Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
A shadow barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Stitch (z):Bad>open exit s
You start to concentrate...

open exit s

open exit w

Oldi (o) opens the door.
Your shortsword glows less brightly.

Stitch (z) utters the word 'earthquake'
Stitch (z) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You feel less protected.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
A shadow says 'Prepare te doe, Stetch!' in Orkish.
A shadow hits your head.
Stitch (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Stitch (z) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

Oldi (o)'s blade glows less brightly.

open exit w
A shadow hits your left foot.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>A shadow lightly hits your head and tickles it.
Needed: 363873 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 24086127 xp, 118831 tp.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>It's already open!
A shadow lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>l
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>
Cold Entryway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
You see Stitch (z) scouting from the west!
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}. - w:(guarded).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>
A shadow hits your right foot.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Hurt>
You are rescued by Oldi (o), you are confused!
A shadow says 'Denazd yoursalf, Aldi, ar gie by my hand!' in Orkish.
A shadow barely hits Oldi (o)'s body and tickles it.

A shadow barely hits Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

cha mood wimpy
Stitch (z) has arrived from the west.

Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A shadow barely hits Oldi (o)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
A shadow barely hits Oldi (o)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l
Cold Entryway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is here, fighting a shadow (glowing).
A shadow is here, fighting Oldi (o).
A shadow is here, fighting Oldi (o).
A shadow is here, fighting Oldi (o).
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west). - w:(guarded).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You see *Dong the Black Numenorean* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>say nice
emote 80% : nice
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit w
west
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tell group w
Stitch (z) has arrived from the east.

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The glow on your shortsword is now just a faint glimmer.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tell group w
cast 'armour'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cha mood wimpy
Stitch (z) begins some strange incantations...
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: north, (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Oldi (o) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Stitch (z) utters the word 'armour'
The bluish glow on your shortsword fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit e
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Oldi (o) closes the door.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The bluish glow on Oldi (o)'s blade fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Cold Entryway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: (south), (west).

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Stitch tells the group 'ARE WE OK?'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>l
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Cold Entryway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: (south), (west). - w:(guarded).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cbs
close exit s
cast 'block door' exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

west
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stone Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Stitch the Half-Elf (z) is standing here (glowing).
Oldi the Dwarf (o) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say i blocked s
emote 80% : i blocked s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say e s
emote 80% : e s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stitch tells the group 'im out of scrolls'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say is blocked
emote 80% : is blocked we gooodchi
Ok.

####################################################################################
#	                                                                           #
#            I guess we have managed to fulfill our plans pretty well !            #
#                                                                                  #
####################################################################################


o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>trophy #
                              *** TROPHY *** (Kills, Knowledge, Name)

   1,  0%,  #Ruzwush                            |   1,  0%,  #Vlaadislav                         |
   2,  0%,  #Kuzzim                             |   1,  0%,  #Rovaren                            |
   2,  0%,  #Sumba                              




2021/03/03 17:06, Belamir:Rated: Superb 
Oh my fucking God why is this not on notables?

Also, is looting and then purposefully suiciding in a room like GC room to make looting harder/impossible legal?

2021/03/03 17:10, Nockrip:Rated: Average 
Puke sanc + quake is so overpowered. Awesome log.

2021/03/03 17:28, Torkild: 
The 2nd part wasn't bad

2021/03/03 18:33, Elķzalde:   
lol....you crack me up man:


*an Orc* leaves west. # bye have a great time
The door closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

2021/03/03 18:42, Absinth: 
*insert meme here*

2021/03/03 19:31, Alweon:Rated: Good 
At first I was like why is this in notables? Then I saw part two, lol. Daaaaamn that had to hurt!

2021/03/03 21:01, Singleton:Rated: Superb 
Wow.

Impressively executed.

2021/03/04 05:35, Nazgum: 
I think that orc looting sumba and going to suicide in GC room was super smart. It would for sure delay looting and give them a chance to gather and storm you.

Unfortunately their storm did not go so well lol.

2021/03/04 17:26, Bungo:Rated: Good 
Nicely executed. But no Dongkill so 4 stars.

2021/03/05 10:41, Faine:Rated: Superb 
2nd part was awesome.

2021/03/17 20:20, Ryalnos:   
Ah, Telessar didn't vote!

2021/03/17 20:30, Telessar:  edited 1x   
Feeling generous these days. Agreed with Nockrip's comment though, this ain't a #47 all time log ;)

2021/03/18 14:13, Ryalnos:   
;)

2021/03/18 21:43, Belamir:Rated: Superb 
First log to make it into the top 50 in 5 years.

2021/08/08 08:00, Torkild: 
There is a ton of shit in top50 and a few good ones. Well people rate anything superb, so there you have it. This one is probably one of the okay ones there.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aglunk, Ain, Corny, Dagor, Domy, Emerka, Emi, Faine, Fieldy, 
Foroil, Ignacio, Jeraziah, Khozdul, Kroom, Kyndill, Oiri, Rik, Singleton, Stoik, 
Tsort, Yondil 
 Good Alweon, Arq, Breaux, Bungo, Iluvos, Nidon 
 Average Drogtash, Fandr 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back