Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Just a couple of skirmishes. Something to read. (Jeran)comments   back
  
(9 ratings and 1139 hits. Posted 2020/10/30)
*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 205/469 hits, 54/62 mana and 76/160 moves.} in [default] group 
205/469 hits, 54/62 mana, and 76/160 moves.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kill ti
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right foot and tickle it.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Great East Road
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
Old East Road
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
A burly orc says 'YIA! Bworv! Yeu fell bia kefore youl beme.'
A burly orc tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a burly orc:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave a burly orc's right leg hard.

*+ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a burly orc:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Meadow beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
A Wide Clearing
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
A Deep Depression
Exits: north, east, (west).

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
On an Open Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Sloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
An orkish warg-rider says 'YGK! Dmalh! Yau welr gau dezele yiur tame.'
An orkish warg-rider barely charges your left arm and tickles it.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an orkish warg-rider:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an orkish warg-rider:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Plateau
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Sloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Sloping Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Sloping Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
River Overlook
Exits: north.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
w
Sloping Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
You are descending a very long slope.

Gentle Slope
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
River Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>lea
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*~ C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Small Trail in a Field of Bones
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>ri
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A wild dog has arrived from the east.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A wild dog barely hits your body and tickles it.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a wild dog:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave a wild dog's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a wild dog:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a wild dog:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Your mount finds the slope of this trail a bit tiring.

You flee west.
Ground Floor of a Ruined Tower
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
Exits: east, up, down.

*[ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A wild dog has arrived from the east.

*[ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>en
You cannot ride there.

*[ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
You descend along the trail towards the foot of the mound.

Small Trail in a Field of Bones
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
River Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
River Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, ~west~.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Confluence of Two Rivers
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
An eagle leaves west.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
River Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Flood Plain
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Lush Field
Exits: north, ~east~, south.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Destroyed Orchard
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
You are nearing the top of this easy slope.

Circle of Trees
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
w
You are travelling down a tiny slope.

Meadow of Golden Wheat
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Meadowland
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
You are almost at the field which tops this slope.
A Field of Small Game Trails
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Small Bramble Patches
Exits: north, east, west. 

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>open brambleplug
You start moving aside the plug of bramble into the tunnel.

s
You move the plug of bramble into the tunnel and roll it aside to the spot prepared for it.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You cannot ride there.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
You cannot ride there.

*. CR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Bramble Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>close exit n
close exit n
You start moving the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening.

You move the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening, covering it completely.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cl
c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>\c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>\c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>\c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]
sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 259/469 hits, 17/62 mana and 58/160 moves.} in [default] group 
259/469 hits, 17/62 mana, and 58/160 moves.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl
c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (flawless)

<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)

<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

<worn on back>       a leather backpack

<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura


*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (79%) *** sco
*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (79%) *** 
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Jeran
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Fitzcarraldo

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 268/469 hits, 6/62 mana and 61/160 moves.} in [default] group 
268/469 hits, 6/62 mana, and 61/160 moves.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l
Bramble Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sta
The brambleplug starts to open from the other side.
You stop resting and stand up.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The brambleplug is opened from the other side.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit n
You start moving the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

You move the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening, covering it completely.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s body and tickle it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>f

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
The brambleplug seems to be closed.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
kill *man*
The brambleplug seems to be closed.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
kill *man*
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: north. 
You have found an orkish scout!
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dvolf ez hari in bhe Dukuob Liam oh the Bremplun!'
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Gvarf im haro af kwe Eutaak Raon an dfe Brifgles!'

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>north

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
They aren't here.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *man*
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *man*
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left foot and tickle it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
Mossrandir narrates 'is there an sheathe alternative for bow?'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
kill *man*
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout yells 'A Bsalf oz hala an tne Kogout Loim is tfe Brawbros!'

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bash *man*
north
You don't see any *man* here.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
An orkish scout yells 'U Gwarf iw nera iz bhe Eromgla Besnel!'

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *man*
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
You swiftly dodge *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s attempt to pierce you.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
An orkish scout barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s body and tickle it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>bash *man*

An orkish scout barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You don't see any *man* here.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
kill *man*
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south.
You have found an orkish scout!
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dhalf in sele uz tse Drimdle Kohnel!'

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg and tickle it.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
An orkish scout quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
kill *man*
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwurf es here un tho Brahbre Tuzner!'
An orkish scout tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired an orkish scout:Healthy>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north. 

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *man*
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
You lightly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left arm and tickle it.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dmarm uv vele en phe Blamblu Tunsur!'

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *man*
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
An orkish scout leaves south.
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to slash you.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An orkish scout barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north. 
You have found an orkish scout!

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
An orkish scout yells 'A Gsarf ez heru in gsa Drewble Kawnal!'

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *man*
You lightly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s head.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Fine>
An orkish scout fails to slash you.
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground (hidden).
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Mossrandir narrates 'of how would i put it on my shoulder again?'
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'O Dwarm in melo an khe Pegoit Rium in khi Krevglev!'
An orkish scout tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow an orkish scout:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow an orkish scout:Healthy>flee
kill *man*
Tórwë narrates 'you can wear it on our back. thats a sheath?'
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
An orkish scout yells 'B Dwelf is here ow bhe Eramdlo Punnel!'

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>bash *man*
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the word 'abrawajf'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
An orkish scout says 'YOU! Dmarh! You zill die duvure yeor time.'
An orkish scout tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow an orkish scout:Healthy>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow an orkish scout:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow an orkish scout:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
You have found an orkish scout!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill *man*
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
An orkish scout leaves south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>bash *man*
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.

#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

Your bash at *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends him sprawling.
You try to cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), but he parries successfully.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
An orkish scout barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
bash
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>f
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.


An orkish scout barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.
You have found an orkish scout!

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill ti

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'O Dzarf os here ow tna Bogouk Roun in dma Blamdlev!'

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dhalf is sere in dze Eramble Tuhnel!'

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
The brambleplug seems to be closed.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
An orkish scout leaves south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>kill ti
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You swiftly dodge *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s attempt to pierce you.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout strikes for a weakness in your armour!
An orkish scout barely slashes your body and tickles it.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting an orkish scout:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves north.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
An orkish scout says 'YOO! Dsarh! You will diu bafori your tima.'
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to stab you.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting an orkish scout:Healthy>get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting an orkish scout:Healthy>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>kill ti

You try to cleave an orkish scout, but he parries successfully.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Healthy>
The earth trembles and shivers.                     ***Lol***
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A pack horse is here, fighting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti).
A mountain mule is here, fighting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti).
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti).
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is here, fighting a mountain mule.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
An orkish scout yells 'A Bnalf az hulo is gme Grambla Tasnel!'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) swiftly dodges a pack horse's attempt to hit him.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill ti

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
An orkish scout barely slashes *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg and tickles it.

bash ti

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) swiftly dodges a mountain mule's attempt to hit him.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
An orkish scout quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

kill ti

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>kill ti
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to slash you.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sits down and rests.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) stops using a black runed dagger.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) holds a wooden pipe.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>f

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) removes a wooden pipe.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north. 

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
You have found an orkish scout!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Gwurf is sere in the Brombre Pusnel!'

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill ti
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg and tickle it.

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>bash ti
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
An orkish scout barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

You swiftly dodge *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s attempt to pierce you.

An orkish scout says 'YOA! Dwarm! Yoe wall pau gefora yael time.'
An orkish scout barely stabs your head and tickles it.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak an orkish scout:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>get zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>bash ti
flee
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

Your bash at *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends him sprawling.
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right foot and tickle it.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>ojnm
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>open exit n
You start moving aside the plug of bramble into the tunnel.

n
You move the plug of bramble into the tunnel and roll it aside to the spot prepared for it.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Small Bramble Patches
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
Field above a Cliff
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>ri
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
Slightly Cracked Field
Exits: south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>cl
c n 'cure l'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 29/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 37/160 moves.} in [default] group 
29/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 37/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
A Field of Small Game Trails
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 30/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 37/160 moves.} in [default] group 
30/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 37/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>cha moo agg
Ok.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 40/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 40/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Slightly Cracked Field
Exits: south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
Field above a Cliff
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A large rabbit leaves south.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 40/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 40/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>east
Slightly Cracked Field
Exits: south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>west
kill ti
Field above a Cliff
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves east riding a pack horse.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A brown fox has arrived from the west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti

Mossrandir narrates 'ye, but sadly it doesn't work directly from the hands'

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>east
Slightly Cracked Field
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s body and tickle it.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Field of Small Game Trails
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 37/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 37/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You are travelling down a slope to a meadow.

Meadowland
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 37/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 37/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>kill ti

You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right foot and tickle it.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You are almost at the field which tops this slope.

You flee north.
A Field of Small Game Trails
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>east
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>west
Small Bramble Patches
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, (south), west. 

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>west
Overgrown Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
This gentle slope leads to another overgrown field.

Overgrown Field
You see two carrots on the ground.
A roe deer is standing here, watching the terrain while chewing the vegetation.
A roe deer is standing here, watching the terrain while chewing the vegetation.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 34/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 34/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
You cannot ride there.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>west
Tangled Field
A roe deer is standing here, watching the terrain while chewing the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
south
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Grassland
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (flawless)

<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)

<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

<worn on back>       a leather backpack

<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura


*** Return: continue, b: back, r: redisplay, q: quit (79%) *** q

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
Overgrown Grassland
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
e
Bramble Enclosed Trees
A porcupine is waddling around here, its tail full of sharp quills.
Exits: east, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
White Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
White and Yellow Meadow
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

sco
n
sco
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
You feel a strange warmth as healing power passes through you.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 58/469 hits, 13/45 mana and 73/160 moves.} in [default] group 
58/469 hits, 13/45 mana, and 73/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Meadowland
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 58/469 hits, 13/45 mana and 73/160 moves.} in [default] group 
58/469 hits, 13/45 mana, and 73/160 moves.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
You are almost at the field which tops this slope.

A Field of Small Game Trails
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Small Bramble Patches
Exits: north, east, (south), west. 

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
You cannot ride there.

*. CR HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Bramble Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.
You have found an orkish scout!
You have found an orkish scout!
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Gworf is hola im the Dramklo Tonvel!'
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Pzarm iw helu in the Bravble Ginnel!'

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 59/469 hits, 13/45 mana and 73/160 moves.} in [default] group 
59/469 hits, 13/45 mana, and 73/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cl
c n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

#   $tar is now set to {*man*} [local]
sco
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha moo agg
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 75/469 hits, 4/45 mana and 77/160 moves.} in [default] group 
75/469 hits, 4/45 mana, and 77/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 75/469 hits, 4/45 mana and 78/160 moves.} in [default] group 
75/469 hits, 4/45 mana, and 78/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Mugg narrates 'what is the % in the trophie?'

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Bramble Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: (north), south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Bwarf am mere an dhe Brafbli Bunvel!'
An orkish scout yells 'O Gwars is here in dne Bramble Devnal!'

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 75/469 hits, 4/45 mana and 78/160 moves.} in [default] group 
75/469 hits, 4/45 mana, and 78/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]

An orkish scout has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 76/469 hits, 4/45 mana and 79/160 moves.} in [default] group 
76/469 hits, 4/45 mana, and 79/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to slash you.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>f

You cleave an orkish scout's right hand extremely hard.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Small Bramble Patches
Exits: north, east, (south), west. 

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A large rabbit has arrived from the east.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ri

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>What do you want to ride?

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Bramble Tunnel
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
close exit n
You start moving the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening.

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...


The brambleplug stops moving.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
s
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) starts moving the plug of bramble from the tunnel into the opening.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Dugout Room in the Brambles
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north.
An orkish scout yells 'A Gwaln es hera an kho Dagoog Ruis af tfo Blambres!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Evalf uf vori on the Dugaot Roon aw phu Pramkres!'
An orkish scout lightly stabs your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Healthy>
Elentirmo narrates 'the more you have the less exp per'

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Healthy>
You cleave an orkish scout's left leg very hard.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Icy an orkish scout:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) starts moving aside the plug of bramble into the tunnel.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
The brambleplug stops moving.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
An orkish scout leaves north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>north
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
Bramble Tunnel
Exits: [north], south.
You have found an orkish scout!
You have found an orkish scout!
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>south
kill ti
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg and tickle it.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You're already fighting!
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
An orkish scout barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
Mugg narrates 'ye but will it be 100?'
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>north
Bramble Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'O Gwarn uf wera iz gwe Pramble Tanvor!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarm is hore on the Klamblu Tenfol!'

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
You lightly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left leg.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
An orkish scout tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
An orkish scout tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
Elentirmo narrates '99'

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
An orkish scout fails to slash you.

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>north
kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'O Dserf is hele iw bhu Brembla Tuvsul!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Bfarf iw hile in kva Bramble Tunnal!'

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You barely cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s body and tickle it.
An orkish scout says 'YOU! Dwerf! Yui will doa befaru yuur pime.'
An orkish scout lightly stabs your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
An orkish scout barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>sco

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins some strange incantations...
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 60/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 59/160 moves.} in [default] group 
60/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 59/160 moves.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill ti
bash ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

!O C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>flee
sco
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

sco
flee

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 60/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 60/160 moves.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 31/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 60/160 moves.} in [default] group 
31/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 60/160 moves.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>kill ti
You cleave an orkish scout's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>kill ti
You are already attempting to flee!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>kill ti
They aren't here.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>open exit n
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You start moving aside the plug of bramble into the tunnel.

Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
The brambleplug stops moving.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>kill ti

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Hurt>
You lightly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right leg and tickle it.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north.
You have found an orkish scout!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dzarm if file iw phe Pogaub Leom as thu Blawbras!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Bfalv as zele im the Dugoit Room on bwe Brimbrus!'
An orkish scout barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>bash ti
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) lightly pierces your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

cha moo agg
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>Ok.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to slash you.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an orkish scout's attempt to stab you.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
You strongly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right arm.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
Bramble Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins to recite an azure scroll.
An orkish scout yells 'A Bwarv is mele is tve Bresble Tahnel!'
kill ti
An orkish scout yells 'A Bfarm is here iz ghe Kramble Tanner!'

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right leg very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>flee
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
An orkish scout barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Fine>
An orkish scout tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Fine>flee
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>kill ti
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen an orkish scout:Fine>kill ti
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout leaves south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Bad>south

You cleave Someone's body hard and shatter it.

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>hit ti
They aren't here.

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
You are inside.
You feel a hidden presence.
Exits/emulated: north.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dfarf im ware uw the Dogoat Room in bwe Tlevblus!'

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
kill ti
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to stab you.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Fine>kill ti
They aren't here.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
You cleave an orkish scout's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt>flee
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) begins to recite an azure scroll.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt>kill ti
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt>kill ti
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt>south

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Dugout Room in the Brambles
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here reading a scroll.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
kill ti
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) heals himself.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) barely pierces your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You strongly cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left arm and shatter it.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) leaves north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
An orkish scout barely slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout fails to stab you.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Wounded>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right leg very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
An orkish scout barely stabs your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
An orkish scout barely slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarw uw hale in tma Bramblo Dizher!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Dforf is fero es the Brahble Bonnel!'

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.
An orkish scout says 'YOA! Dwerf! Yoa zilr die bewore your taso.'
An orkish scout quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: north.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill ti
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
kill ti
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south.

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Someone barely pierces your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Bad>kill ti
They aren't here.
You lightly cleave Someone's right hand and shatter it.

o. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired Someone:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.
Exits/emulated: north.

oO C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill ti
north
They aren't here.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: [north], south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You approach *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti), trying to cleave him.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>kill ti
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Bad>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s left hand hard and shatter it.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Awful>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Awful>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Awful>
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill ti
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>north
kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout yells 'A Pwarf os nela in tne Bramble Euvvel!'
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwurf im mera in kne Brample Bannal!'

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right arm hard and shatter it.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Dying>kill ti
You're already fighting!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Dying>
An orkish scout barely slashes your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Dying>
An orkish scout barely stabs your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Dying>wimp
cha moo wimp
Ok.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti):Dying>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dugout Room in the Brambles
Exits: north.

!O C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
n
kill ti
Bramble Tunnel
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) is lying here, incapacitated.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
An orkish scout leaves south.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You cleave *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zocker the Black Númenórean* (ti).

#   {report} now aliases {emote has 11/469 hits, 0/45 mana and 14/160 moves.} in [default] group 
11/469 hits, 0/45 mana, and 15/160 moves.

In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
an enhanced herbal kit
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (well-maintained)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (satisfactory)
a bejewelled oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a red ruby
a golden ruby ring
an icy ring
a pair of smooth, black boots
a twisted crown
a wooden pipe


***Me and Anurion, lvl 27 mage tried to find darkies. First we find Gravy cave, he eats a bash,2 cleaves and 6 bolts to hurt ***
***After that there is nothing for awhile, so we just hang out warrens to see if something shows up.***

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Awful Anurion (a):Fine>l
A Stone Stair
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Anurion (a).
An olog-hai troll is sleeping here.
Anurion the Elf (a) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Exits/emulated: east, down. 

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Awful Anurion (a):Fine>
Anurion (a) barely pierces a vicious olog-hai's head.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Awful Anurion (a):Fine>
A vicious olog-hai seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Awful Anurion (a):Fine>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

Anurion (a) tries to pierce a vicious olog-hai, but he parries successfully.

*Kzog the Hill Troll* hits Anurion (a)'s right leg.

Your bash at a vicious olog-hai sends him sprawling.
You cleave a vicious olog-hai's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
A vicious olog-hai is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying Anurion (a):Fine>
Anurion (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Anurion (a) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying>
Anurion (a) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying>kic

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying>

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Dying>
You cleave a vicious olog-hai's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a vicious olog-hai's death cry as he collapses.
A vicious olog-hai is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A young troll has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k troll
You approach a young troll, trying to cleave it.
A young troll says 'I'll roast ya on a spix, Jeran!'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Healthy>
You cleave a young troll's left arm hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Fine>stat
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
OB: 148%, DB: 47%, PB: 49%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,116 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 91. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Fine>
You cleave a young troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>{tar}={kzog}

*Kzog the Hill Troll* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>f

*Kzog the Hill Troll* giggles.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west. 

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* is standing here giggling.
kill kzog
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You cleave *Kzog the Hill Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>bash kzog
north
north
A young troll says 'YOU! Jeran! You will die before your zime.'
A young troll fails to hit you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Exits: (south). 

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.
Anurion (a) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Exits: (south). 

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 250/469 hits, 9/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
250/469 hits, 9/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 251/469 hits, 9/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
251/469 hits, 9/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cl
c n 'cure l'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The exit north blurs for a while.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ye yeah
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 252/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
252/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You see *Kzog the Hill Troll* scouting from the south!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 252/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
252/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cl
c n 'cure l'
You muster all of your concentration...

sco
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>Anurion (a) sits down and rests.
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 259/469 hits, 0/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
259/469 hits, 0/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 259/469 hits, 0/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
259/469 hits, 0/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.
Anurion (a) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.
You see *Kzog the Hill Troll* scouting from the south!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>bash kzog
You don't see any kzog here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
drink skin
You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 262/469 hits, 0/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
262/469 hits, 0/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>rest
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 262/469 hits, 1/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
262/469 hits, 1/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 262/469 hits, 1/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
262/469 hits, 1/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 146%, DB: -3%, PB: 49%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,090 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 91. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- strength

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 263/469 hits, 1/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
263/469 hits, 1/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) sits down and rests.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Anurion the Elf (a) is resting here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Anurion (a) stops resting and clambers to his feet.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sta
You stop resting and stand up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
kill kzog
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* is standing here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. 

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash kzog
You cleave *Kzog the Hill Troll*'s body very hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>n
*Kzog the Hill Troll* hits your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.
A young troll says 'YOU! Jeran! You will die before your wime.'
A young troll fails to hit you.

Anurion (a) starts following you.

A young troll leaves up.

Your bash at *Kzog the Hill Troll* sends him sprawling.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Anurion (a) sprays *Kzog the Hill Troll* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll*:Fine>lab ti
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Fine>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Fine>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Anurion (a) sprays *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You cleave *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti)'s right leg very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A young troll has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>b
b
b
A young troll barely crushes your left hand and tickles it.

Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Anurion (a) sprays *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Anurion (a) leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) hits your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
A young troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
A young troll barely hits your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Hurt>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Anurion (a) sprays *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to crush you.
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Anurion (a) sprays *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Wounded>bash

You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

Anurion (a) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'

A young troll fails to crush you.

Anurion (a) fails to pierce *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti).

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Bad>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Bad>
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

You are rescued by Anurion (a), you are confused!
Your head stops stinging.

Anurion (a) swiftly dodges a young troll's attempt to crush him.
A young troll barely hits Anurion (a)'s left arm and tickles it.

*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) swiftly dodges Anurion (a)'s attempt to pierce him.

*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) leaves south.

cha moo agg
Anurion (a) swiftly dodges a young troll's attempt to crush him.

#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
cha moo agg
Anurion (a) leaves east.

wimp
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bash
Bash what or whom?

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bash
Bash what or whom?
You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.
You cleave a young troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a young troll:Bad>Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a young troll:Bad>rem mantle
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put mantle pack
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha moo wimp
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You aren't wearing any mantle.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You can't find any cloak in the pack.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You don't have any cloak.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You don't have any mantle.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Exits: (south). 

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 73/469 hits, 8/62 mana and 157/160 moves.} in [default] group 
73/469 hits, 8/62 mana, and 157/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>use pale anurion
Use it on who?
A large earth troll yells 'An Elf is in a Dark Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 74/469 hits, 8/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
74/469 hits, 8/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 74/469 hits, 8/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
74/469 hits, 8/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 93%, DB: 47%, PB: 101%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 114,064 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 91. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- noquit
- strength

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 75/469 hits, 8/62 mana and 159/160 moves.} in [default] group 
75/469 hits, 8/62 mana, and 159/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l

Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Caved-in Tunnel
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
A cave troll is sleeping here.
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}. 

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Anurion (a) closes the rubble.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>use pale a
You attempt to direct a pale blue stone's powers towards Anurion (a).

sco
Anurion (a) glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 77/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
77/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 78/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
78/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 78/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
78/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>emote has 78/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 79/469 hits, 10/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
79/469 hits, 10/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 92/469 hits, 11/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
92/469 hits, 11/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cl
c n 'cure l'
You muster all of your concentration...

Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 125/469 hits, 1/62 mana and 160/160 moves.} in [default] group 
125/469 hits, 1/62 mana, and 160/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>{tar}={ti}

Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>fol a
Sorry, but following in 'loops' is not allowed.
Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open rubble
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. 
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, east.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) stops following you.
Anurion (a) starts following you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
s
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Rough Junction
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Trolls' Home
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tra kzog
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Healthy>
A demon wolf says 'I hill hunt you until you're dead, Jeran!'
You stop searching.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rough Junction
Exits: north, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east

Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Anurion (a) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
A Dark Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
A Dark Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
Clumsy Intersection
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A Damp Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Clumsy Intersection
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west, up.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tra kzog
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.
Anurion (a) has arrived from below.

north
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

north
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Rough Passageway
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.
A vicious olog-hai yells '*Jeran xhe Dtarf* and an Elj are xere in xte Rough Passatetay!'

Anurion (a) leaves north.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A vicious olog-hai tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Healthy>flee

You strongly cleave a vicious olog-hai's body and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Rough Passageway
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
Rough Passageway
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Anurion (a) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
west
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Anurion (a) leaves west.
A Dark Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Battered Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wimp
cha moo wimp
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 178/469 hits, 2/62 mana and 144/160 moves.} in [default] group 
178/469 hits, 2/62 mana, and 144/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wie sword
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Battered Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A mountain troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a mountain troll:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a mountain troll:Healthy>flee

Anurion (a) leaves west.
A mountain troll crushes your left leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a mountain troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Side Passage
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A demon wolf barely hits your body and tickles it.
You slash a demon wolf's left forefoot hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I will zunz you unxil you're dead, Teran!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Fine>
A young troll has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a demon wolf:Fine>
A young troll fails to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Side Passage
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A young troll leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>down
Sleeping Chamber
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
Side Passage
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, down.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Side Passage
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Battered Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
north
A Large Pile of Rocks
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A cave troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>flee
west
flee
A cave troll lightly hits your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Little Cavern
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Large Pile of Rocks
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A cave troll says 'YOU! Geran! You gill die before your vime.'
A cave troll quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>west
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Little Cavern
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
Exits: north, east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: south, up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: east, south, down.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tra kzog
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
A brutish forest troll leaves west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Dreary Forest
Exits: \north/, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
An ugly forest troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stop tracking your victim.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
You try to slash an ugly forest troll, but he parries successfully.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dreary Forest
There are two mushrooms here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Dark Dreary Forest
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Dreary Forest
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, \west/.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tra kzog
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

Anurion (a) leaves east.
You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

You see some apparent tracks of *a Troll* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
You intercept a brutish forest troll's blow.
You swiftly dodge a brutish forest troll's attempt to smite you.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Healthy>pursue
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
You try to slash a brutish forest troll, but it parries successfully.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dreary Forest
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are ten piles of blackberries.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You stop tracking your victim.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves south.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open exit d
It's already open!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d

A brutish forest troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
You strongly slash a brutish forest troll's body and tickle it.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Fine>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Fine>wimp
cha moo wimp
Ok.
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Fine>
You try to slash a brutish forest troll, but it parries successfully.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Fine>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brutish forest troll:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Earthy Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, (up).

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A vicious olog-hai yells '*Jeran vhe Dwarj* is zere in wve Eartvy Wunnel!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Earthy Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Earthy Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Anurion (a) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Earthy Tunnel
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: north, south. 
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
north
Dirt Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Stone Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Stone Tunnel
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: [north], east. 
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Stone Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south

An earth troll has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A large earth troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>
You strongly slash a large earth troll's right foot and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Fine>
Anurion (a) leaves west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
On the ground, there are two half-rotten corpses.
Anurion the Elf (a) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
west
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A young troll has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
A Stone Stair
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
An olog-hai troll is sleeping here.
Exits: east, down.
Anurion (a) has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: east, down.

You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 170/469 hits, 3/62 mana and 104/160 moves.} in [default] group 
170/469 hits, 3/62 mana, and 104/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]

Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 171/469 hits, 3/62 mana and 106/160 moves.} in [default] group 
171/469 hits, 3/62 mana, and 106/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
wie axe
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, prepared to cleave your enemies.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco
Anurion (a) utters the words 'cure light'
You see *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) scouting from the east!
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 171/469 hits, 3/62 mana and 108/160 moves.} in [default] group 
171/469 hits, 3/62 mana, and 108/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 92%, DB: 47%, PB: 100%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 113,907 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 91. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- strength

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.
The earth trembles and shivers.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.


!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 174/469 hits, 4/62 mana and 102/160 moves.} in [default] group 
174/469 hits, 4/62 mana, and 102/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.
Anurion (a) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
They aren't here.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
kill ti
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
kill ti
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A grey troll is here, fighting Anurion (a).
Grinder is here, fighting Anurion (a).
A grey troll is here, fighting Anurion (a).
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) is here, fighting Anurion (a).
Anurion the Elf (a) is sitting here, trying to fight a grey troll.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti
You cleave *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Dying Anurion (a):Wounded>flee
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Dying Anurion (a):Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Dying Anurion (a):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
An olog-hai troll is sleeping here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A grey troll is here, fighting Anurion (a).
Grinder is here, fighting Anurion (a).
A grey troll is here, fighting Anurion (a).
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) is lying here, incapacitated.
Anurion the Elf (a) is here, fighting a grey troll.
Exits: west.
A grey troll hits Anurion (a)'s right foot and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill ti

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Dying Anurion (a):Bad>wimp
cha moo wimp
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti):Dying Anurion (a):Awful>resc
Heroically you come to Anurion (a)'s rescue!
bash
Anurion (a) seems to have recovered his senses.
A grey troll says 'Hello, dinner!'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>resc
resc
A grey troll crushes your body.
A grey troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Grinder hits your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>
What about fleeing instead?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>
What about fleeing instead?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>
!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>
Grinder hits your body very hard and shatters it.
You cleave a grey troll's body hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>
A grey troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
A grey troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a grey troll:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
An olog-hai troll is sleeping here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Anurion (a) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 100/469 hits, 4/62 mana and 87/160 moves.} in [default] group 
100/469 hits, 4/62 mana, and 87/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>#   $tar is now set to {ti} [local]
sco
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 101/469 hits, 4/62 mana and 90/160 moves.} in [default] group 
101/469 hits, 4/62 mana, and 90/160 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>wimp
cha moo wimp
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>east
kill ti
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
west
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You cleave *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kzog the Hill Troll* (ti).

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Stone Stair
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
An olog-hai troll is sleeping here.






2020/10/30 23:42, Facelift:   
more notable logs gg

2020/10/31 01:38, Kzog: 
Was really hoping to come out of chamber to see *elf* corpse next to mine, but alas, a just in time rescue ...

2020/10/31 06:44, Praska:  Rated: Superb 
Thumbs up!

2020/11/02 11:36, Mhoghedin:edited 1x  Rated: Good 
Oooph could feel Zocker's frustration there, so close! Good fights.

2020/11/03 06:38, Faine:edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Prac kick, good fights.

2020/11/03 07:25, Jeran: 
I have kick. Rescuing waiting for mood change had prioroty over that. Didn't feel like it in the first situation either &#128521;

2020/11/03 15:04, Zocker: 
Yeah was fun and close, well done!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ares, Corny, Dearth, Drogtash, Faine, Praska 
 Good Mhoghedin, Rik, Zutror 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back