Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Swinging the preciousss! (Fiend)comments   back
  
(8 ratings and 743 hits. Posted 2018/08/03)
*Fiend the Orc*
Date: August 3, 2018



### Zimrathon had just horribly died in ZOC with full metal shinings.
### So we wus sad. 2 Zaugurz Orcs, Loff and Man had been around.
### We tracking Man.



Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Loudwater Plains
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Loudwater Plains
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

*. CR HP:Fine>

You fail to intercept *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s blow.
Sumba tries to keep *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) at bay, but fails.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces Sumba's right leg and tickles it.

*. CR HP:Fine>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces Sumba's right leg and tickles it.

*. CR HP:Fine>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*. CR HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
kill *elf*
Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Rolling Hills
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

*( CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Rolling Hills
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

*( CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Rolling Hills
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

*( CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

!( CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Under an Overhang
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!= CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!= CR HP:Fine>
say they wanna fight i think
emote whispers 'they wanna fight i think'
Ok.

!= CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Under an Overhang
Exits/emulated: east, west.

!= CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves east riding a horse.
Under an Overhang
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!= CR HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves north riding a horse.
Cave
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!O CR HP:Fine>

Sumba dismounts from a horse, and stops riding him.
A horse now follows Sumba.

!O CR HP:Fine>

Sumba carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!O CR HP:Fine>
lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

!O C HP:Fine>
score
Sumba leaves down.
Tunnel
482/508 hits, 55/55 mana, and 115/164 moves.
Exits/emulated: south, down.

!= C HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

!= C HP:Fine>
stat
Sumba gets a flask of orkish draught from a silvan satchel.
OB: 142%, DB: 38%, PB: 42%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 327,412 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 75. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- breath of briskness
- strength
- potion
- tiredness

!= C HP:Fine>

Sumba drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Sumba gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

!= C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves down.
Tunnel
Exits/emulated: up, down.

!= C HP:Fine>

Sumba quietly scouts westwards...

!= C HP:Fine>

Sumba stops scouting westwards.

!= C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves west.
In a Dark Chamber
A horse sits down and rests.
Exits/emulated: west, up.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba quietly scouts westwards...

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba stops scouting westwards.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba says '2 they are'

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves west.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

!O C HP:Fine>
p staircase
pick staircase
You realise that the door is already open.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves west.
Staircase
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:staircase.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* closes the panel.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba begins some strange incantations...

!O C HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*man*}[local]
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba removes a steel-tipped spear.
Sumba awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.

!O C HP:Fine>kill *man*

They aren't here.
Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* swiftly dodges Sumba's attempt to slash him.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *man*
bash *man*
You try to pound *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine Sumba:Fine>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
up
kill *man*
Staircase
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Fine>bash *man*

You approach *a Man*, trying to pound him.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO C HP:Fine>
down
kill *man*
The Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here picking a lock.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*a Man* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>bash *man*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves up.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Some close noise can be heard from above.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *man*
You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
kill *man*
*a Man* has arrived from above.
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Man* strikes for a weakness in your armour!
*a Man* slashes your body hard and tickles it.
You strongly pound *a Dwarf*'s left leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
Exits: [east], down.

oO C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Fine>
down
kill *dwarf*
*a Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here picking a lock.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O C HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
Sumba skilfully picks the lock of the northdoor.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Sumba gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Sumba begins to recite a purple scroll.
The black sword of *a Dwarf* starts hitting a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* slashes a hungry warg's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
A hungry warg says 'Woday your blood will make hhe moon shine red, Dwarf.'

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You pound *a Man*'s right foot very hard.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

!O C HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the east.

!O C HP:Fine>
down

Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
Sumba creates a noxious cloud around you!
You ignore the effects.

!O C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Sumba gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Man* leaves east.
Sumba begins to recite a purple scroll.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Sumba leaves up.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
up
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

*a Man* has arrived from the west.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O C HP:Fine>west

kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
up
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
A hungry warg is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a hungry warg.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba tells the group 'do dwarf'
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

oO C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
up
Staircase
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Sumba leaves down.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Man* has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*a Man* strikes for a weakness in your armour!
*a Man* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Sumba has arrived from below.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

oO C HP:Fine>
down
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!O C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], down.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine>

Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Sumba begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
Sumba swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

Some apparently close noise can be heard from above.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
Exits: [east], down.

oO C HP:Fine>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO C HP:Fine>down

kill *dwarf*
*a Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
Sumba leaves east.
The Corridor
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Fine>
Sumba begins some strange incantations...
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* slashes your right leg hard and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Sumba leaves east.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You pound *a Man*'s body and tickle it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba leaves west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
The black sword of *a Dwarf* starts hitting a hungry warg.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>tg both slashing

tell group both slashing ### Meaning it will take forever for me to kill em with my Torc OB :/
Ok.
A hungry warg says 'I'll gnaw on your bones!'

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

A hungry warg barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>flee

Sumba has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO C HP:Fine>
west
kill *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO C HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Fine>

*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO C HP:Fine>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.
Sumba tells the group 'dwarf'

oO C HP:Fine>
west
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Sumba has arrived from the east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO C HP:Fine>up

Staircase
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO C HP:Fine>
down
kill *dwarf*
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
*a Man* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
Some close noise can be heard from above.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba tells the group 'has blacksword'

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* slashes your head hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO C HP:Fine>
up
kill *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Sumba tells the group 'al le'

!O C HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You lightly pound *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O C HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Sumba tells the group 'all e'

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north), west.

!O C HP:Hurt>
north

Sumba tells the group 'flee him n'

!O C HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Gleh'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

oO C HP:Hurt>
south
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

Sumba begins some strange incantations...
You pound *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* closes the northdoor.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit

Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Sumba utters the word 'pabraw'

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit

It's already open!
Sumba leaves north.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
kill *dwarf*

It's already open!
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>open exit

You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* closes the northdoor.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
Sumba has arrived from the north.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* closes the northdoor.
Sumba slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Sumba opens the northdoor.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

!O C HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You intercept *a Man*'s blow.
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Sumba's left hand.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>open exit

It's already open!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>open exit

It's already open!
Sumba barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba closes the northdoor.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
*a Dwarf* closes the northdoor.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Sumba's head.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

!O C HP:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
*a Man* leaves east.
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Hurt>
east

Sumba has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

The Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!O C HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*

*a Man* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

oO C HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Hurt>

*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*

Sumba has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O C HP:Hurt>
bash *dwarf*
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...
*a Man* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

*a Dwarf* slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
look
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Man* (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
*a Man* is here, fighting Sumba.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba starts aiming a crossbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
na bashed
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba leaves west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba has arrived from the west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Sumba starts aiming a crossbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

You pound *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

You intercept *a Man*'s blow.
*a Man* slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* leaves west.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!O C HP:Hurt>

Sumba leaves west.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*a Man* leaves east.
Exits/emulated: {north}, west.

!O C HP:Hurt>west
kill *dwarf*

Sumba leaves west.
The Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*

Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...

!O C HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O C HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Hurt>

*a Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!O C HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

You strongly pound *a Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

*a Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash. ### Okay, here comes the pain!

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* removes a Dunadan blade.
*a Man* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* shoots your left foot hard.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* yawns and stretches his limbs.

!O C HP:Hurt *a Man*:Fine>
flee

*a Dwarf* slashes your right foot hard.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba hangs a crossbow across his back.
Sumba awkwardly draws a steel-tipped spear.
*a Man* strongly shoots your right foot.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>

Sumba leaves down.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Man* shoots your left arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here loading his crossbow (glowing).
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Wounded>

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from above.

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>

You strongly pound *a Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
flee
Sumba loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO C HP:Wounded>
west
up
The Corridor
*a Man* is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O C HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

Sumba has arrived from above.
Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO C HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from below.

!O C HP:Wounded>
down
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
The Corridor
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
Sumba leaves east.
The Corridor
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded>
east
kill *dwarf*
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO C HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Wounded>
west
kill *dwarf*
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O C HP:Wounded>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>west

kill *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>

*a Man* strongly slashes your left arm.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO C HP:Wounded>
west
west
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
*a Man* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

oO C HP:Wounded>
up
The Corridor
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sumba.
Sumba the Black Numenorean, aiming a crossbow, is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*a Man* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

!O C HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

Staircase
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO C HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO C HP:Wounded>
down
kill *dwarf*
The Corridor
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sumba.
Sumba the Black Numenorean, aiming a crossbow, is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O C HP:Wounded>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Sumba strongly shoots *a Dwarf*'s body.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

Sumba barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba panics, and attempts to flee.
Sumba leaves up.

oO C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
*a Man* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba has arrived from above.

!O C HP:Wounded>
east

Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

The panel seems to be closed.
Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...

!O C HP:Wounded>
*a Man* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

!O C HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*

Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
kill *dwarf*

You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* slashes Sumba's head hard.
Sumba barely hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!O C HP:Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s head hard and shatter it.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

Sumba starts aiming a crossbow.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
Sumba bleeds from open wounds.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

*a Man* strongly slashes your left arm.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

Sumba starts aiming a crossbow.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* yawns and stretches his limbs. ### What? :)

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad Sumba:Hurt>

Sumba shoots *a Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and shatters it. ### You go girl!!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Hurt>

*a Man* slashes your left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Sumba's left leg.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>

You pound *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Dying Sumba:Wounded>
kick
Sumba hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
Sumba hangs a crossbow across his back.
Sumba awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
,am
Ok.
Sumba leaves up.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*man*}[local]
kill *man*
You're already fighting!
Sumba has arrived from above.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
up

Sumba barely slashes *a Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>kill *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You strike for a weakness in *a Man*'s armour!
You pound *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
Exits: [east], down.

oO C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
down
kill *man*
The Corridor
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Man* is here, fighting Sumba.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Man* (glowing).
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>bash *man*

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You approach *a Man*, trying to pound him.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt Sumba:Wounded>
*a Man* strongly shoots Sumba's head and shatters it.

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Sumba nocks a missile in a crossbow.
Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt Sumba:Wounded>

*a Man* yawns and stretches his limbs. ### Those goofy pukes!
*a Man* rests.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt Sumba:Wounded>

You pound *a Man*'s head extremely hard.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba shoots *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba nocks a missile in a crossbow.

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>
bash *man*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>
bash *man*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>

*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
You pound *a Man*'s head hard.
bash *man*

!O C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>bash *man*

*a Man* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...

*a Man* strongly shoots Sumba's body and shatters it.

*a Man* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*a Man* masterfully draws a Dunadan blade.

Sumba nocks a missile in a crossbow.

Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>

You pound *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>

Your legs feel heavier.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Wounded Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba shoots *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Bad Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba begins to winch his crossbow...

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Bad Sumba:Wounded>
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Bad Sumba:Wounded>
Sumba loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

Sumba starts aiming a crossbow.
bash *man*
Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Bad Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba shoots *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You pound *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>

Sumba nocks a missile in a crossbow.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Awful Sumba:Wounded>

You pound *a Man*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O C HP:Wounded *a Man*:Dying Sumba:Wounded>

*a Man* yawns and stretches his limbs.
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.
Sumba hangs a crossbow across his back.
Sumba awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.

!O C HP:Wounded>
gr

Sumba begins searching the surroundings.

!O C HP:Wounded>
Your group consists of:
     Sumba (Head of group)
     a hungry warg
     Fiend

!O C HP:Wounded>
look
The Corridor
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A heavy and reinforced bolt is stuck into the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is standing here looking for missiles (glowing).
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba stops searching.

!O C HP:Wounded>

As Sumba greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Wounded>clap

You clap your hands together.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba leaves down.
The Corridor
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba grabs the corpse and starts dragging it behind him.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba leaves up.
Staircase
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

!O C HP:Wounded>
ec
exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

!O C HP:Wounded>
ec2
exa 2.corpse
You don't see a second corpse.
Sumba struggles to pull the corpse with him.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba lets go of the corpse.

!O C HP:Wounded>

Sumba sits down and rests.

!O C HP:Wounded>
r
look
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O C HP:Wounded>
Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is resting here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Wounded>
score
164/508 hits, 55/55 mana, and 57/164 moves.

!O C HP:Wounded>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O C HP:Wounded>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
The white aura around your body fades.

cure
cure
cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Sumba gets a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*. ### Almost new shining set for Zimrathon! Althought not metal...waah.
Sumba gets a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Sumba gets a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Sumba puts a shining chain mail shirt in a silvan satchel.
Sumba puts a shining pair of chain mail leggings in a silvan satchel.
Sumba puts a shining pair of chain mail sleeves in a silvan satchel.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a herbal kit
a lantern
a butcher knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound ### My preciouss!!
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a jewelled ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a soot-black bear hide (flawless)
a dirty reddish vial

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Sumba bleeds from open wounds.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
say how did he suck so bad with it
emote whispers 'how did he suck so bad with it'
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba says 'phew'

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

You feel bolder.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba stops using a dark broadsword.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
say i woulda killed us both
emote whispers 'i woulda killed us both'
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba holds a wooden pipe.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba sucks his empty pipe.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba removes a wooden pipe.
Sumba awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba giggles.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
get belt corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Sumba stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
rem belt
You take a gem-inlaid knife off the belt.
You take a water skin off the belt.
You take a herbal kit off the belt.
You stop using a broad silver belt.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba skilfully picks the lock of the panel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
wear gleaming

Sumba sits down and rests.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You wear a gleaming belt about your waist.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            an engraved warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba gets a cluster of hard, round, black berries from a silvan satchel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba puts a cluster of hard, round, black berries in an enhanced herbal kit.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba gets some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals from a silvan satchel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i

Sumba puts some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals in an enhanced herbal kit.
You are carrying:
a broad silver belt
a herbal kit
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba gets some grey-green leaves - SAGE from a silvan satchel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l

Sumba puts some grey-green leaves - SAGE in an enhanced herbal kit.
Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Sumba the Black Numenorean is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba gets some scented crushed leaves from a silvan satchel.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Sumba puts some scented crushed leaves in an enhanced herbal kit.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hide war
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hide war
hide war
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a herbal kit
a lantern
a butcher knife (flawless)
the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a jewelled ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a soot-black bear hide (flawless)
a dirty reddish vial

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
Sumba starts mixing some stuff in an enhanced herbal kit.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
get jewelled corpse
You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>



   1,  0%,  #Arsenio                  |   1,  0%,  #Tweedledee               |





### So Sumba leaves, but I have this sword :)



train all
You start refreshing all of your skills...

You refresh your training in 'climb'.

You refresh your training in 'swim'.
No more skills need refreshing.

o= C Mana:Burning>
score
508/508 hits, 44/55 mana, and 128/164 moves.

o= C Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

o= C Mana:Burning>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= C Mana:Burning>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) stabs you in the back. 		### ARGH!!

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Fine>

You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strikes for a weakness in your armour!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) giggles.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>
bash *elf*
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) seems to avoid the fight.

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) escaped the fight.

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, west.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat

OB: 160%, DB: 30%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 233,452 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a critical wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
You suddenly notice *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a black runed dagger.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strikes for a weakness in your armour!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) pierces your body and tickles it.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) pierces your left foot and tickles it.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
Your black sword forces you to hit a ferocious warg.
You slash a ferocious warg's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ferocious warg:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Fiend!'
A ferocious warg says 'Make me laugh and ask for mercy, you zeakling!'

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ferocious warg:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

o= C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ferocious warg:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hill
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k horse
You slash a trained horse's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Hurt>

You slash a trained horse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Awful>

A trained horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A trained horse leaves south.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
tg loff trying to poison me
tell group loff trying to poison me
Ok.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
s
Dark Hill
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k horse
You approach a trained horse, trying to slash him.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Awful>

You slash a trained horse's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
north
kill *elf*
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Dark Hill
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o( C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Forest
Exits: north, east, west, /up\.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
In a Tree
Exits: /north\, \down/. - e:tree.
)f C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
op tree
e
Ok.
)f C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
In a Tree
Exits: north, east, south, (west), down. - e:tree.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
clo tree
Ok.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score

384/481 hits, 47/55 mana, and 104/157 moves.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat

OB: 159%, DB: 30%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 232,512 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a critical wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
band
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
395/481 hits, 50/55 mana, and 114/157 moves.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 159%, DB: 30%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 232,512 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a critical wound at the right foot (poorly bound)
- noquit
- strength
- potion

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
prac
You have 0 practice sessions left.
Skill / Spell        Knowledge  Difficulty  Class       Mana  Casting time
Bandage              Average    Easy        None       
Climb                Very good  Very easy   None       
Ride                 Excellent  Very easy   None       
Swim                 Excellent  Very easy   None       
Track                Very good  Normal      None       
Wilderness           Superb     Normal      None       
Cure light           Poor       Easy        Shaman        10  Very short
Dodge                Average    Hard        Scout      
Pick                 Poor       Normal      Scout      
Bash                 Excellent  Hard        Warrior    
Concussion weapons   Superb     Normal      Warrior    
Endurance            Superb     Very hard   Warrior    
Kick                 Bad        Normal      Warrior    
Parry                Very good  Normal      Warrior    
Rescue               Good       Easy        Warrior    
Slashing weapons     Excellent  Normal      Warrior    

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
406/481 hits, 53/55 mana, and 124/157 moves.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
407/481 hits, 53/55 mana, and 124/157 moves.

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lip
look in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a broad silver belt
a jewelled ring
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
five flasks of orkish draught
three handfuls of narrow leaves
twenty-three vials of preserved blood
two short, moist tails
a pair of snowshoes (used)
eight piles of short, black fur
a herbal kit
an amethyst
a stone

of C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
l kit
This bag is made of thin, soft leather. Inside, the bag holds several simple
tools wrapped in woolen cloth, and an assortment of small containers, bottles,
vials, and bowls. Seven pockets line the inside of the bag.

of C HP:Fine>
exa kit
A herbal kit contains nothing.

of C HP:Fine>
get tail pack
get bat pack
get tarragon pack
get vial pack
put tail kit
put bat kit
put tarragon kit
put vial kit
mix kit
You get a short, moist tail from a leather backpack.
You feel bolder.

of C HP:Fine>
You get some short, black fur from a leather backpack.

of C HP:Fine>
You get a handful of narrow leaves from a leather backpack.

of C HP:Fine>
You get a vial of preserved blood from a leather backpack.

of C HP:Fine>
A herbal kit is not a container.

of C HP:Fine>
A herbal kit is not a container.

of C HP:Fine>
A herbal kit is not a container.

of C HP:Fine>
A herbal kit is not a container.

of C HP:Fine>
You must hold the kit in order to mix it.

of C HP:Fine>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

of C HP:Fine>
wear kit belt
You fasten a herbal kit on your belt.

of C HP:Fine>
i
You are carrying:
a vial of preserved blood
a handful of narrow leaves
some short, black fur
a short, moist tail
a black candle
an engraved warhammer
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a soot-black bear hide (flawless)
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

of C HP:Fine>
put blood kit
You put a vial of preserved blood in a herbal kit.

of C HP:Fine>
put leaves kit
You put a handful of narrow leaves in a herbal kit.

of C HP:Fine>

The tree is opened from the other side.

of C HP:Fine>
put tail kit
You put a short, moist tail in a herbal kit.

!f C HP:Fine>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strongly pierces your left hand and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>
ft
flush thorough
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>

You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
bash *elf*
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) seems to avoid the fight.

Your bash at *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) sends him sprawling.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves north.

of C HP:Fine>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Fine>north

kill *elf*
In a Tree
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

of C HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

of C HP:Fine>south

kill *elf*
In a Tree
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), down. - w:tree.

!f C HP:Fine>
You try to slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), but he parries successfully.		 ##### NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(((

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south.

of C HP:Fine>
south
kill *elf*
Pine Forest
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~. - d:vegetation.

!f C HP:Fine>
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

!f C HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south.

of C HP:Fine>
south



### So he regens a bit and tries to kill me with elven hunters.
### My moves are horrible on foot...




481/481 hits, 11/55 mana, and 52/157 moves.

!O CW Mana:Cold>

The vegetation is opened from the other side.

!O CW Mana:Cold>

A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above. 			#### What sneaky business is this! :)

!O CW Mana:Cold>
k rohirrim
b
You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
A horse of the Rohirrim says ' Zsatnis,ryvrmdFH!'

!O CW Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
bash

A horse of the Rohirrim lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

You suddenly notice *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* sheathes a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Your bash at a horse of the Rohirrim sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>bash *elf*

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
kill *elf*

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right leg hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>

You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* joins a horse of the Rohirrim's fight.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>

You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A horse of the Rohirrim is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Dying>
bash *elf*
kill *elf*
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

Your bash at *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a horse of the Rohirrim:Dying>

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

You slash *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand very hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
kick rohirrim
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

You kick a horse of the Rohirrim to death.				 ### Might as well :)
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a horse of the Rohirrim's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A horse of the Rohirrim is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
bash *elf*
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your body extremely hard.

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Your bash at *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

You slash *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
look
Cave
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino fish is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino fish is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: east, {up}.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

You slash *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
The vegetation is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from above.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You slash *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash *elf*
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your right hand and tickles it.

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves up.

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.		### Say WHAT!?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) aims for a gap in your armour!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* shoots your body extremely hard.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) aims for a gap in your armour!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Tindoome the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tindoome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, (down).

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Dark Pine Forest
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A ferocious warg leaves south.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
north
Dark Hill
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Under an Overhang
Dejavu is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
Your black sword forces you to hit Dejavu.
You slash Dejavu's right leg extremely hard.			 ### Take that nasty Orc!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired Dejavu:Fine>

Dejavu barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired Dejavu:Fine>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired Dejavu:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of Eoghha is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
north
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
down
Cave
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>down

Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west

Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east. - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A large troll barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large troll:Healthy>
east
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large troll:Healthy>
A huge stone troll hits your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south. - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
180/481 hits, 12/55 mana, and 32/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
cure
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You hear some very close noise from the east.

i
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You are carrying:
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a fletched arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a fletched arrow
an ash arrow
a fletched arrow
an ash arrow
a fletched arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a black candle
an engraved warhammer
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
s
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east. - w:staircase.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

#   $friend set to {Dejavu}[local]
Dejavu tells you 'ouch!'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Your black sword forces you to hit *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ft

flush thorough
You begin to search...

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

kill *elf*

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

get draught pack
quaff draught
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
look
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Your black sword emits a curious sound.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
score
184/481 hits, 1/55 mana, and 45/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
p staircase
pick staircase
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
op staircase
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
west
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
score
188/481 hits, 2/55 mana, and 49/157 moves.		### Surely they will come to kill me in here!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

stat
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
OB: 157%, DB: 30%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,823 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- a critical wound at the right foot (poorly bound)
- strength
- potion
- Orkish draught
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
ds
drink skin
You drink the water.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
193/481 hits, 3/55 mana, and 53/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
#   $tar set to {loff}[local]
look
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
i
You are carrying:
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a fletched arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a fletched arrow
an ash arrow
a fletched arrow
an ash arrow
a fletched arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a black candle
an engraved warhammer
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hide arrow

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hide arrow

hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hide arrow

Ok.

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
hide arrow
hide arrow
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You don't have an arrow.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
199/481 hits, 4/55 mana, and 61/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
201/481 hits, 5/55 mana, and 63/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
201/481 hits, 5/55 mana, and 64/157 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
lip
look in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
five short, moist tails
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
a herbal kit
five flasks of orkish draught
a broad silver belt
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
twenty vials of preserved blood
a pair of snowshoes (used)
five piles of short, black fur
an amethyst
a stone

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
207/495 hits, 6/55 mana, and 70/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q

The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
search quick
You begin to search...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
west
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

close exit
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
212/495 hits, 7/55 mana, and 73/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cure
c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
222/495 hits, 9/55 mana, and 80/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

lip
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
look in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
five short, moist tails
three handfuls of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
a herbal kit
five flasks of orkish draught
a broad silver belt
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
twenty vials of preserved blood
a pair of snowshoes (used)
five piles of short, black fur
an amethyst
a stone

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a black pair of padded boots.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
227/495 hits, 10/55 mana, and 86/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
c
Cast what which where?

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

cure
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
t dejavu sorry, 2 pukes
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
score
239/495 hits, 0/55 mana, and 92/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>

#   $friend set to {Dejavu}[local]
Dejavu tells you 'they are 1'

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
where

#   $friend set to {Dejavu}[local]
Dejavu tells you 'they are 2'

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Fiend                - Staircase

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
whoi dejavu
Dejavu the Orc is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
246/495 hits, 1/55 mana, and 102/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
247/495 hits, 2/55 mana, and 103/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
247/495 hits, 2/55 mana, and 104/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 160%, DB: -19%, PB: 47%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,823 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a grievous wound at the right foot (poorly bound)
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion
- Orkish draught
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Arsenio
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Tweedledee

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
255/495 hits, 3/55 mana, and 116/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
255/495 hits, 3/55 mana, and 116/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 160%, DB: -19%, PB: 47%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,823 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a grievous wound at the right foot (poorly bound)
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion
- Orkish draught

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
exa kist
st
You don't see a kist.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
west
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
scou te
In which direction do you want to scout?

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

scout e
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Deep inside a Dark Chamber

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
west
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
266/495 hits, 4/55 mana, and 128/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
268/495 hits, 5/55 mana, and 131/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

You hear some close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
271/495 hits, 5/55 mana, and 134/160 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
west
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east

In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
up
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
up
Cave
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill loff

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
Cave
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
down
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
down
Tunnel
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves up.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
kill loff
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up

kill loff
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up
kill loff

Cave
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: south, down.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
bash loff
You don't see any loff here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south
kill loff
Under an Overhang
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
kill loff
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
west
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
281/495 hits, 7/55 mana, and 133/160 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
q

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
283/495 hits, 8/55 mana, and 135/160 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Arsenio
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Tweedledee

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You suddenly notice *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) stops using a black runed dagger.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) holds a black candle.

You didn't find anyone.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) taps a black candle three times on the ground.
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz 						### I was sleeping from banded ring also, so now I'm EXTRA sleepy :/

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
kill loff
In your dreams, or what?

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
287/495 hits, 8/55 mana, and 141/160 moves.
Your black sword moves impatiently and wakes you up. ### HAHAH!
You can't wake up!				     ### DAng :(	

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
289/495 hits, 9/55 mana, and 145/160 moves. 		### I should be able to take this stab.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
kill loff
In your dreams, or what?

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
stat
Your black sword moves impatiently and wakes you up.
You can't wake up!
OB: 160%, DB: -42%, PB: 47%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,823 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 261. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the right foot (clean)
- sleep
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion
- Orkish draught

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

You feel less tired.
Suddenly *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
Under an Overhang
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.
Cave
Exits: south, down.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
down
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
down
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
west
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
score
68/455 hits, 9/55 mana, and 148/154 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
cure
c 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>down

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east

The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>up

Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
down
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
kill loff
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
kill loff
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east sneaking.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
kill loff
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill loff

The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
up
kill loff
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
down
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill loff

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
kill loff
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill loff

The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
look
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>q

search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
kill loff
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him. 		### FFS :)
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) aims for a gap in your armour!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strongly shoots your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves down.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
down
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves up.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
up
kill loff
Staircase
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves down.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* slowly decays into dust.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
down
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
kill loff
The Corridor
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your head very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
flee

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
look
The Corridor
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, {south}, up.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
close exit
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

pe
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
score
7/455 hits, 11/55 mana, and 128/154 moves.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
cure
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You hear some close noise from the east.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
score
17/455 hits, 2/55 mana, and 132/154 moves.


### Close call by Loff, well played...What happened to brave Sir Tindoome??



You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- panic
- a critical wound at the right leg (clean)
- a serious wound at the right foot (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- potion

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fejd the Stoor Champion
 2  Elerin the Noldorin Heroine
 3  Dent the Silvan Bodyguard
 4  Agarwaen the Half-Elven Priest
 5  Blinky the Harfoot Champion
 6  Zeihral the Rohirric Priest
 7  Caureondil the Noldorin Quickblade
 8  Squeegee the Half-Elven Healer
 9  Aaron the Stoor Burglar
10  Loff the Noldorin Hunter

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Frostwolf the Zaugurz Champion
 2  Mrakomor the Zaugurz Champion
 3  Dong the Black Numenorean Wizard
 4  Sumba the Black Numenorean Envoy
 5  Korgath the Tarkhnarb Veteran
 6  Mildred the Black Numenorean Witch
 7  Dethklok the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 8  Glasya the Black Numenorean Witch
 9  Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean Envoy
10  Oedipus the Black Numenorean Ranger

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>

You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>


### I should really get those wounds fixed :/.




### Now where does a Torc with blacksword go to regen?






a herbal kit
five flasks of orkish draught
a broad silver belt
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
twenty vials of preserved blood
a pair of snowshoes (used)
five piles of short, black fur
an amethyst
a stone

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Fiend                - Limestone Corridor

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
get tail pack
get bat pack
get tarragon pack
get vial pack
put tail kit
put bat kit
put tarragon kit
put vial kit
mix kit
You get a short, moist tail from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You get some short, black fur from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You get a handful of narrow leaves from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You get a vial of preserved blood from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You put a short, moist tail in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You put some short, black fur in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You put a handful of narrow leaves in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You put a vial of preserved blood in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start mixing the contents of a herbal kit.
You feel bolder.

You have finished mixing the contents of a herbal kit.
You have produced a flask of orkish draught.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
get tail pack
get bat pack
get tarragon pack
get vial pack
put tail kit
put bat kit
put tarragon kit
put vial kit
mix kit
You get a short, moist tail from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get some short, black fur from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a handful of narrow leaves from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a vial of preserved blood from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You put a short, moist tail in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You put some short, black fur in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You put a handful of narrow leaves in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You put a vial of preserved blood in a herbal kit.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start mixing the contents of a herbal kit.

You have finished mixing the contents of a herbal kit.
You have produced a flask of orkish draught.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
r
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
263/468 hits, 21/55 mana, and 155/155 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
score
303/442 hits, 35/55 mana, and 150/150 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 115%, DB: -20%, PB: 100%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 114,548 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right foot (poorly bound)
- a critical wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>



### Someone bugging me RL, so I have to go AFK...



#   $friend set to {Dejavu}[local]
Dejavu tells you 'how did you get that sword? killed someone with it ?'

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Your black sword emits a curious sound.
You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

The bearfur is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You suddenly notice *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead). ### OK, he didnt stab :P
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) close one 

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) grins evilly.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south sneaking.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Someone feels bad. 					### AWW, poison =)
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You surprise *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).		### Guess that made him fail this stab?
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right arm very hard and shatter it.

o= CW HP:Fine *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south.

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) stabs you in the back. ### Success!
That really HURT!

o= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) seems to avoid the fight.

o= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) escaped the fight.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You suddenly notice *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) ok i wont kill afk  ### Hmm, thanks I guess..:)

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south sneaking.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

The bearfur is closed from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
st
north
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
south
The bearfur seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

+
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
stat
OB: 169%, DB: 29%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,548 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a critical wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- a grievous wound at the right foot (clean) ### GRR :p
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You hear some close noise from the west.

The evil power begins to regress...
You bleed from open wounds.

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
open exit
You push aside the bear fur.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
south
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded>
south
kill *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rocky Ravine
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, /east\, *south*, /west\.
Your black sword forces you to hit a swarm of blow-flies.
You slash a swarm of blow-flies' body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
get coins corpse
A swarm of blow-flies is dead! R.I.P.

*. CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Wounded>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

*. CW HP:Wounded>
north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded>
north
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
close exit
You yank the bear fur across the opening.

o= CW HP:Wounded>stat

OB: 169%, DB: 29%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,538 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a grievous wound at the right foot (dirty)
- a critical wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

band
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now bound up.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

The bearfur is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded>south

Rocky Shelter
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded>
kill *elf*
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right hand very hard and shatter it.

*O CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your head and tickles it.

*O CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>bash

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *elf*
Limestone Corridor
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>close exit

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
You yank the bear fur across the opening.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) pushes aside the bear fur.

o= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) strongly pierces your body.

o= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>ft

flush thorough
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
close exit
You yank the bear fur across the opening.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>close exit

kill *elf*
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>

o= CW HP:Wounded>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

ft
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
flush thorough
You begin to search...

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Stone Giant's Larder
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a smoked piece of meat and a large piece of smoked meat.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
east
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
north
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Stark Dwelling
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>west

The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Top of Stone Stairs
Exits: east, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
down
Foot of Stone Stairs
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: east, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Your black sword forces you to hit a young ill-tempered stone giant.
You slash a young ill-tempered stone giant's right hand extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Wounded a young ill-tempered stone giant:Fine>

A young ill-tempered stone giant says 'Kevwneraerzwmnwvkfk wkllktfatshrrrortueVge htmhsryou.'

o= CW HP:Wounded a young ill-tempered stone giant:Fine>

A young ill-tempered stone giant lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded a young ill-tempered stone giant:Fine>flee

You will attempt to flee!

o= CW HP:Wounded a young ill-tempered stone giant:Fine>

A huge stone giant crushes your right leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crude Abode
A mass of tattered fabric lies here in a heap.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Foot of Stone Stairs
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: east, up.

o= CW HP:Bad>
up
Top of Stone Stairs
Exits: east, down.

o= CW HP:Bad>
east
The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>north

Wide Tunnel by a Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>west

Shelf above a Crevice
Exits: east, down.

oO CW HP:Bad>
down
Underground Crevice
Exits: east, up.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
east
Deep in an Underground Crevice
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Eastern End of an Underground Crevice
Exits: west, (down). - d:debris.

oO CW HP:Bad>
down
Rubble-strewn Cavern
Exits: west, (up). - u:debris.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Vast Natural Cavern
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Vast Natural Cavern
Exits: east, down.

oO CW HP:Bad>
down
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: east, up.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Edge of a Steep Cliff
Exits: west, \down/.

o= CW HP:Bad>
te
tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Bad>
west
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Guano Deluge
Exits: east, south.
You have found a small bat!

Your black sword forces you to hit a small bat.

east
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Guano Deluge
Exits: east, west.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks east.
Hunting Grounds
Exits: west, down.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Guano Deluge
Exits: east, west.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Guano Deluge
A small bat is standing here (hidden).
Exits: east, south.

Your black sword forces you to hit a small bat.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks south.
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Bad>
pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Edge of a Steep Cliff
Exits: west, \down/.
You smell blood.

Aha, you have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) hiding here!
You stop tracking.

!= CW HP:Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west sneaking.

o= CW HP:Bad>
west
kill *elf*
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
up
Deep in a Vast Cavern
Exits: east, up.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Vast Natural Cavern
Exits: east, down.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Vast Natural Cavern
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
up
Rubble-strewn Cavern
Exits: west, (up). - u:debris.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Eastern End of an Underground Crevice
Exits: west, (down). - d:debris.

oO CW HP:Bad>west

west
Deep in an Underground Crevice
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
south
Underground Crevice
Exits: east, up.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>east

Deep in an Underground Crevice
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Eastern End of an Underground Crevice
Exits: west, (down). - d:debris.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Deep in an Underground Crevice
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>west

Underground Crevice
Exits: east, up.

oO CW HP:Bad>up

Shelf above a Crevice
Exits: east, down.

oO CW HP:Bad>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>east

south
Wide Tunnel by a Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
south
The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
east
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
south
kill *elf*
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Bad>
north
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
close exit
You yank the bear fur across the opening.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
score
108/429 hits, 55/55 mana, and 110/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
stat
OB: 164%, DB: 29%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 113,554 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a grievous wound at the right foot (bound up)
- a critical wound at the right leg (clean)
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Arsenio
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Tweedledee

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

band
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
You try to bind your wounds.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

cure
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

west
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

q
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
search quick
You begin to search...

You bleed from open wounds.

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
stat
156/429 hits, 4/55 mana, and 119/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
OB: 164%, DB: 29%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 113,554 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a grievous wound at the right foot (bound up)
- a critical wound at the right leg (dirty)
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

band
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You try to bind your wounds.
You feel bolder.

Your wound is now bound up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
The bearfur is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
kill *elf*
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
close exit
You yank the bear fur across the opening.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 169%, DB: 29%, PB: 47%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 113,554 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 581. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a grievous wound at the right foot (bound up)
- a critical wound at the right leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- potion

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

ds
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
drink skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
score
166/429 hits, 7/55 mana, and 126/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>te

tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You follow the tracks west.
Top of Stone Stairs
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: east, down.

Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A huge stone giant crushes your left hand and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone giant:Healthy>

You stop tracking your victim.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone giant:Healthy>pursue

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone giant:Healthy>
flee

You slash a huge stone giant's right leg extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone giant:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Foot of Stone Stairs
Exits: east, up.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves up sneaking.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Top of Stone Stairs
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: east, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

A young ill-tempered stone giant says 'YKR!vOrc!iYur zull diiubfforrVy kaitive.'
A young ill-tempered stone giant barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a young ill-tempered stone giant:Healthy>

A young ill-tempered stone giant joins a young ill-tempered stone giant's fight.
A young ill-tempered stone giant crushes your left foot.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a young ill-tempered stone giant:Healthy>
flee
A huge stone giant lightly crushes your body and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a young ill-tempered stone giant:Healthy>

You slash a young ill-tempered stone giant's right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a young ill-tempered stone giant:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Foot of Stone Stairs
Exits: east, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Top of Stone Stairs
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
A young ill-tempered stone giant is here, muttering incoherently.
Exits: east, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

The Juncture
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
kill *elf*
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ft

flush thorough
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Stone Giant's Larder
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a smoked piece of meat and a large piece of smoked meat.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill *elf*
Wide Diverging Tunnel
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

kill *elf*
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west sneaking.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Limestone Corridor
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

ft
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
flush thorough
You begin to search...

#   $tar set to {dead}[local]
west
west
You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead

Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Stone Giant's Larder
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a smoked piece of meat and a large piece of smoked meat.
Exits: east.
You have found *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

Wide Diverging Tunnel
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead).
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>east

kill dead
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill dead
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

kill dead
Limestone Corridor
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely pierces your head and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>close exit

It's already closed!
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>close exit

It's already closed!
You slash *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>west

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) pushes aside the bear fur.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>kill dead

You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
west

*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Loff the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead

Wide Diverging Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill dead
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

kill dead
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rocky Ravine
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
Exits: north, /east\, *south*, /west\.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Warped Woods
A twisted tree is here moving slowly with the wind.
Exits: *\east/*, *\south/*, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

kill dead
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crook in the Ravine
Exits: /north\, *east*, *south*, /west\.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead

Narrow Ravine
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Gully
Exits: *north*, /east\, /south\, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dreary Forest
Exits: *\north/*, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rough Ground
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Gully
Exits: *north*, /east\, /south\, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Narrow Ravine
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Crook in the Ravine
Exits: /north\, *east*, *south*, /west\.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Crook in the Ravine
Exits: *north*, /east\, /south\, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Rocky Ravine
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
Exits: north, /east\, *south*, /west\.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
Limestone Corridor
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
close exit
You yank the bear fur across the opening.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
154/429 hits, 14/55 mana, and 73/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You feel bolder.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a crimson metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Arsenio
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Tweedledee

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
te
tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

open exit
pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You push aside the bear fur.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks south.
Rocky Shelter
Exits: (north), *south*.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks south.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Rocky Ravine
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
Exits: north, /east\, *south*, /west\.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks south.
Crook in the Ravine
Exits: *north*, /east\, /south\, *west*.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, south, *\west/*.

Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
An ugly forest troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
pursue

You stop tracking your victim.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strike for a weakness in an ugly forest troll's hide!
You slash an ugly forest troll's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crook in the Ravine
Exits: *north*, /east\, /south\, *west*.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: *\north/*, east, south.
An ugly forest troll leaves south.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
An ugly forest troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Healthy>

You slash an ugly forest troll's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dreary Forest
Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, *\west/*.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
te
tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here. 						### Anticlimatic end for me :(
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *an Elf* coming from the north, done less than 1 hour ago.
An ugly forest troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash an ugly forest troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Wounded>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a black horn shortbow
a water skin
a laced quiver
a small pouch
a herbal kit
a foetid green vial
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless); some sort of liquid is smeared on it
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (marred)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (well-maintained)
a soft cloth cap (well-maintained)
a fine tunic (well-maintained)
a red ruby
a necklace
an iron ring

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an ugly forest troll:Wounded>



*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fejd the Stoor Champion
 2  Elerin the Noldorin Heroine
 3  Dent the Silvan Bodyguard
 4  Agarwaen the Half-Elven Priest
 5  Blinky the Harfoot Champion
 6  Zeihral the Rohirric Priest
 7  Caureondil the Noldorin Quickblade
 8  Squeegee the Half-Elven Healer
 9  Aaron the Stoor Burglar
10  Felam the Rohirric Scholar

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Frostwolf the Zaugurz Champion
 2  Mrakomor the Zaugurz Champion
 3  Dong the Black Numenorean Wizard
 4  Sumba the Black Numenorean Envoy
 5  Korgath the Tarkhnarb Veteran
 6  Mildred the Black Numenorean Witch
 7  Dethklok the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 8  Glasya the Black Numenorean Witch
 9  Fiend the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster ### From 0 to hero! Hug precciouss!...
10  Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean Envoy




### End!


2018/08/03 18:25, Bardock:Rated: Superb 
this is a great log thanks for posting.

2018/08/03 18:27, Löff:  Rated: Average 
whatta shitty stab i have and im pure scout !! that undeads fight was nice and i hoped warrens that giants will tear you apart:) Next day again when you dont posess that gay sword !

2018/08/04 09:46, Zimrathon:Rated: Superb 
I am Zimrathon and I approve of this message.

2018/08/05 19:56, Nockrip:  Rated: Good 
Can confirm that Löff's bstab sucks butt cheeks.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bardock, Faine, Zimrathon 
 Good Fieldy, Kyndill, Nockrip 
 Average Baratheon, Löff 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back