Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Who needs lithes? (Herumor)comments   back
(1511 hits. Posted 2012/03/11)
Click here to show another random log

##
## some year old session, logged on for PK (obviously), starts at old wight
##


*. CRW Mana:Burning>
Hedge Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>southeasttrackMistreated Fields
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>
Ruins of a Citadel
Exits: north, east, west, down.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a warhorse leading down done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading down done less than 2 hours ago

leadYou stop searching.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>downYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: (east), up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>eastCrypts of a Citadel
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.

![ CW Mana:Burning>eastCrypts of a Citadel
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>track/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 1 hour ago

open slabYou stop searching.

![ CW Mana:Burning>northIt seems to be locked.

##
## no key could be a problem
##

![ CW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Burning>close slabIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>westCrypts of a Citadel
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exitIt seems to be locked.

![ CW Mana:Burning>pick exitUsing your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
You seem to be unable to pick this lock.

![ CW Mana:Burning>rem rubyYou stop using a red ruby.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>eastIt is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - Somewhere

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
You hear a death cry from the north.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>wear rubyYou wear something around your neck.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The evil power begins to regress...

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpyOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The slab is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.

##
## staffed mage and eagle charmie, crap...
##

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A mother eagle strongly hits your head.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Hurt>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastNobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf**Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westkill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*You try to slash *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to smite you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

##
## ah! but it's hurt now
##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fbc 'fireball'
Who should the spell be cast upon?
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Hurt>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Your attempt to slash a mother eagle fails.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westkill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to smite you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*eastThey aren't here.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: (north), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThey aren't here.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastkill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

##
## we're going to have amend this slab key problem first...
##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close slabfleeOk.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastCrypts of a Citadel
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'block door' slab\You start to concentrate...

*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.

*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

west-\The exit north seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *elf*They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>westCrypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*\You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
Your attempt to slash *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* fails.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to smite you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>fleewestPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastkill *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*
Your attempt to slash *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* fails.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

c 'fireball' *elf*/-\|*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*-\Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eastkill *elf*c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and white tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>westCrypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>change wimpyeast*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>westNobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

close exit south\*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.

close exit south|close exit south/Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exit southIt's already closed!
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eastIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and white tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>westc quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* opens the cryptdoor.

close exit south-close exit south*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
A warhorse leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *elf*It's already closed!
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *elf*Your attempt to slash *Cornix the Noldorin Elf* fails.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>c quick 'lightning bolt' *elf*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

close exit south-close exit south\*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

close exit south/*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *elf*It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *elf**Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
You approach *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>kill *elf*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha spell quickclose exit southOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit southclose exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'burning hands' *elf*Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eastc 'burning hands' *elf*Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and white tones form the aura of this place.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a reinforced oak staff, is standing here.
Exits: west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

c 'burning hands' *elf*Ok.
You burn *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Cornix the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Cornix the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>to level 29746

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a water skin
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal buckler (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)

##
## Looted shirt and keys before rangers come, and went to regen. Cornax and eagle try to get revenge at hole, 
## but I kill him again (not interesting). I chill around stonedoor, but nothing comes so I go back west to check tracks...
##

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Old East Road
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading east done less than 2 hours ago

   - a track of a mean brigand leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mean brigand leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading west done less than 5 hours ago

You stop searching.

*+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southPath to the Old East Road
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southThe South Downs
A worm is here slithering around.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A worm is here slithering around.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe Scissors
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westOld Camp
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hunter, wielding a broadsword, is resting here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe X-Crossing
The corpse of a black crow is lying here.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southAn Old Battlefield
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, west.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westtrackRuins of a Citadel
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

*.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading down done less than 3 hours ago

You stop searching.

## 
## a new victim
##

*.~ RW Mana:Burning>leadYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*.~ W Mana:Burning>downCellar of a Citadel
Exits: (east), up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

*[~ W Mana:Burning>eastCrypts of a Citadel
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.

![ W Mana:Burning>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ W Mana:Burning>northDeep inside the Crypts
The old wight, wielding a two-handed sword, is sitting here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, fighting the old wight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

##
## ehh ~lvl 50 cleaving warrior :P 
##

![ W Mana:Burning>close exitlock exitOk.

![ W Mana:Burning>c 'fireball' *dwarf**click*
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves the old wight's left arm very hard.

![ W Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

c 'fireball' *dwarf*-\|/-\*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You feel bolder.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Kazlak the Dwarf* in flames.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves the old wight's left arm and tickles it.

c 'fireball' *dwarf*\The old wight seems to have recovered his senses.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* unlocks the slab.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* opens the slab.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ W Mana:Hot>south
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ W Mana:Hot>west
The slab closes quietly.

![ W Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: east, [south].
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ W Mana:Hot>abeastA pack horse stops following you.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: west.

![ W Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ W Mana:Hot>
The slab is opened from the other side.

![ W Mana:Hot>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ W Mana:Hot>close slablock slabOk.

![ W Mana:Hot>c 'earthquake'*click*

![ W Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Kazlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

flee/-The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>unlock slabopen slab*click*

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'earthquake'|You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>westCrypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*/You start to concentrate...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>westCrypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>northDeep inside the Crypts
An old wight is standing here, ready to fight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>southCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north*Kazlak the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>fleeeastYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha wimpy 1000
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside the Crypts
An old wight is standing here, ready to fight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Wimpy set to: 178

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>southCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>northDeep inside the Crypts
An old wight is standing here, ready to fight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The old wight tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot the old wight:Hurt>south
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You try to pierce the old wight, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot the old wight:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot the old wight:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
The slab closes quietly.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabclose slablock slabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabIt's already locked!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The slab is opened from the other side.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabOk.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*click*

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabIt's already locked!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*click*

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already locked!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The slab is opened from the other side.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close slablock slabOk.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*click*

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'earthquake'You are too afraid.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>change wimpyWimpy removed.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'earthquake'\You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>unlock slabopen slab*click*
*Kazlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeOk.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*-You start to concentrate...

east*Kazlak the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'earthquake'/You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Bad>c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*-You start to concentrate...

flee/-Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kazlak the Dwarf* with full impact.
You try to pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

##
## BN luck with slow bash !
##

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>westc quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf**Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>westAlas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>westCrypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'burning hands' *dwarf**Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves east.
Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*c 'burning hands' *dwarf*Your attempt to pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf* fails.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
You feel less protected.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>c 'burning hands' *dwarf*\You start to concentrate...

flee-\|/*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside the Crypts
An old wight is standing here, ready to fight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>southCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'burning hands' *dwarf*-*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

west\*Kazlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your head hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close slablock slabOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*click*

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpyOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha spell normalOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha spell normalcha mood wimpyOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha spell quickOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>unlock slabopen slab
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>northThe slab is opened from the other side.
It isn't even closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*It's already open!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>southDeep inside the Crypts
The old wight, wielding a two-handed sword, is here, fighting *Kazlak the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, fighting the old wight.
Exits: (south).
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*c quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>westc quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>northDeep inside the Crypts
An old wight is standing here, ready to fight.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south).

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>southwestCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c 'earthquake'Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your head hard.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You lightly pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatter it.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>flee*Kazlak the Dwarf* closes the slab.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west*Kazlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>c 'magic missile' *dwarf*|You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Kazlak the Dwarf*.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You try to pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cha spell normalcha mood wimpyOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>eastOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>c 'magic missile' *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves west.
Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west*Kazlak the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>eastc 'magic missile' *dwarf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kazlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

flee/*Kazlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Kazlak the Dwarf*.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>eastCrypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
*Kazlak the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: west.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kazlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
You pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kazlak the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kazlak the Dwarf*.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>to level 494114

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>westCrypts of a Citadel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>leadA pack horse starts following you.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>unlock exitopen exitsouth*click*

##
## Managed to avoid rangers being armourless and nursed my wounds at stonedoor. 
## I hear some 4 are around NOC so I charm a buddy, then head east when I meet Percival- 
## knowing that he gives fights I go to DT hut...
##


![ CW>wheiPlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - An Abandoned Hut

![ CW>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
167/167 hits, 129/129 mana, and 101/102 moves.

##
## and here he is!
##

![ CW>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.

![ CW *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>scou w
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* closes the door.

![ CW *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Your attempt to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man* fails.

![ CW *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>order followers assistfleeA mother eagle (bud) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>upYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up).

![ CW>
An Abandoned Hut
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
Exits: [west], (down).

![ CW>
Damocles narrates '1 other'

![ CW>
Grimace narrates 'i'm all about overkill '

![ CW>c 'block door' exit west/You start to concentrate...
You feel bolder.

A mother eagle (bud) tries to hit *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

close exit down|/Damocles narrates 'he thinks im two.'

The exit west seems to blur for a while.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>order followers hit percivalorder followers hit percivalA mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnada
n Man*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Percival the Dúnadan Man* who loses his balance.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>cha wimpy 1000
A mother eagle (bud) strongly hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up).

![ CW Mana:Burning>Wimpy set to: 166

![ CW Mana:Burning>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
Exits: [west], (down).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit down*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>order followers hit percivalIt's already closed!
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>fleecha mood wimpyPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A mother eagle (bud) tries to hit *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit downfleeIt's already open!
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A large troll barely crushes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Fine>open panelnorthOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Fine>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Fine>cha mood wimpyYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
Exits: [west], (down).
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit downOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a mother eagle (bud)'s attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound a mother eagle (bud), but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit downclose exit downIt's already open!
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downDamocles tells you 'who is it btw'
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!
Your legs feel heavier.

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downOk.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>tell Damocles busy
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' percival*Percival the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>It's already closed!
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>uporder followers hit percivalNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>A mother eagle (bud) lightly hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Percival the Dúnadan Man* who loses his balance.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (up).

![ CW Mana:Burning>upclose exit downAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
Exits: [west], (down).

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>c 'fireball' percivalc 'fireball' percival/You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound a mother eagle (bud), but she parries successfully.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit down-\|*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit downdownOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Smelly Cellar
A large troll, wielding a spiked war club, is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open panelOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound a large troll, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downThe trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>downThe trapdoor seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Burning>The trapdoor seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit downdownclose exit upOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.
A large troll tries to crush *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound a large troll, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open panel
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open panelIt's already open!
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open panelIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Burning>open panelIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Burning>upIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Burning>
An Abandoned Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Burning>open exit upupYou don't see any exit there.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>order followers hit percivalorder followers hit percivalA mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnada
n Man*'s right leg and tickles it.
Ok.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>cha mood wimpyOk.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit downIt's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW Mana:Burning>upclose exit downAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: [west], (down).

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>c 'fireball' percival\You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* pounds a mother eagle (bud)'s body extremely hard.

close exit down-\|*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Percival the Dúnadan Man* in flames.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning>c 'fireball' percival/You start to concentrate...
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

close exit down\|*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Percival the Dúnadan Man* in flames.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ CW Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelYou don't see any panel here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>downThe trapdoor seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Hot>open exit down
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Hot>downIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>upSmelly Cellar
A large troll, wielding a spiked war club, is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Hot>c n 'lightning bolt' percivalAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>quiYou have to write "quit" - no less - to quit!
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>open exitflee*Percival the Dúnadan Man* seems to avoid the fight.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
Damocles narrates 'When the jester used to sing for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from james deaaan'

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>open exit downfleeOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tried to escape but failed.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A mother eagle (bud) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

![ CW Mana:Hot>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Hot>downSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A mother eagle (bud) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>oOpen what?

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>order followers hit percival*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a mother eagle (bud)'s attempt to hit him.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW Mana:Hot>oOpen what?

![ CW Mana:Hot>downsouthAlas, you cannot go that way...
The trap closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot>northThe panel closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelsouthOk.
The trap is opened from the other side.
A large troll barely crushes your left hand and tickles it.
Your attempt to pierce a large troll fails.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: [west], (down).
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (bud) tries to hit *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>downSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a mother eagle (bud).
A mother eagle (bud) is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c n 'lightning bolt' percivalIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

c n 'lightning bolt' percival-\A mother eagle (bud) tries to hit *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
A mother eagle (bud) swiftly dodges *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to pound her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

c n 'lightning bolt' percival/-\*Percival the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a mother eagle (bud)'s attempt to hit him.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Damocles narrates 'and while the king was looking down, the jester stole his thorny crown!'

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit down
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit downdownOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit upSmelly Cellar
A large troll, wielding a spiked war club, is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* pounds a large troll's left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close panelOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open panelOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close panelOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close panelclose panelIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close panelIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>upIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpyOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downclose exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit downIt's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot>open exit downOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot>downclose exit upSmelly Cellar
A large troll, wielding a spiked war club, is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close panelOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelOk.

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Damocles narrates 'the day, the muuuuuuusic died!'

![ CW Mana:Hot>It's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelopen panelIt's already open!
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>open panelIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>downIt's already open!

![ CW Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Hot>southclose panel 

![ CW Mana:Hot>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A cave troll, wielding a stone club, is here, fighting *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: (north).
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from the north.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close wallsYou don't see any panel here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit northYou don't see any walls here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW Mana:Hot>northopen exit upSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>upOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Percival the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You try to pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit upYou don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Damocles narrates 'We were singing, (take it away!)'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scou d/You quietly scout downwards...

Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>downSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).
A pack horse has arrived from above.
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
A mother eagle (bud) strongly hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s head.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: (north).
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A cave troll barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>north
You try to pierce a cave troll, but it parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>cha wimpy 1000You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>Wimpy set to: 166
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A mother eagle (bud) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>upAn Abandoned Hut
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).
A mother eagle (bud) has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (bud) tries to hit *Percival the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>change wimpy 100Wimpy set to: 100

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downOk.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* pounds a mother eagle (bud)'s body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (bud) barely hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c n 'lightning bolt' percival\You start to concentrate...

c n 'lightning bolt' percival/*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
A mother eagle (bud) strongly hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s body and shatters it.

*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit downOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c n 'lightning bolt' percival\You start to concentrate...

order followers hit percival\|*Percival the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Percival the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Percival the Dúnadan Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Percival the Dúnadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Percival the Dúnadan Man*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score162/167 hits, 68/129 mana, and 101/102 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpserestcorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a butcher knife (flawless)
a red ruby; it glows blue
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
a crimson pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace; it glows blue
a sapphire ring; it glows blue

##
## I think link helped there ;) 
## Left all, and went to idle/AFK around Tharbad, checking tracks every so often when...
##
##

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exitsouthOk.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scou u\You quietly scout upwards...
A woman leaves up.

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is resting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

You stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northrideA Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>restYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The night has begun.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search q/You begin to search...

rest|/-You see *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* scouting from the south!

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stOk.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search qYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rest/You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A little boy has arrived from the north.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>dismsouthYou stop riding a pack horse.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalikNobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southThe Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scou u|You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is resting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

You stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northrideA Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>restYou pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>stsearch qYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You begin to search...

rest\|/-\You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>tell mota got charmies?Mota can't hear you.

##
## Mota was nearby
##

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>stsearch qYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You begin to search...

change wimpy 130|/You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 130

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>whesearch qPlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - A Small Square

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You begin to search...

rest|You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>statYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>iOk.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>leadYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>southThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north), south, up.
You feel a hidden presence.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine>scou u|You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

southYou stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine>northThe Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine>reveal qThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north), south, up.
You feel a hidden presence.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>
You begin to search...
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>c n 'lightning bolt' mnalik
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

open exit-\|*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalik
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

!# CW HP:Fine>Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northride*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The door closes quietly.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northSnake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wherestPlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - Snake Alley

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>tell mota beepMota can't hear you.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>search q|You begin to search...

beep mota|/You didn't find anyone.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>tell mota mnalik in shadyOk.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>southA Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>westWest Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>tell mota we can kill it if you get full mana i thinkOk.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>eastleadA Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>open exitsouthOk.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine>scou u\You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

You stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine>southThe Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine>northThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>search q/You begin to search...

north|/*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You feel less protected.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>fleedownYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Fine>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalik-You start to concentrate...

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces your left leg.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalik\You start to concentrate...

open exit-\|/*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>fleeOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>downYou are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine>northopen exitThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>northOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>rideNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Fine *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Fine>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalikNobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>change wimpyMota tells you 'nods i close to max, plan?'
Wimpy removed.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northThe Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c quick 'lightning bolt' mnalik-You start to concentrate...

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left leg.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>open exitfleeOk.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>down*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.
A woman has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exitsouth*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces your body.
Ok.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>fleedownA woman has arrived from above.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>open exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.
The shady innkeeper pierces your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
That really HURT!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning the shady innkeeper:Healthy>open exitdownIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning the shady innkeeper:Healthy>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning the shady innkeeper:Healthy>open exitYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>It's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>close exitc 'armour'Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

The door is opened from the other side.

north/Mota tells you 'ah nods i store something?'

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* pierces your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

##
## starting to panic a little bit now...
##

!# CW HP:Wounded *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>open exit
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>c 'earthquake'It's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces your head and shatters it.

close exit|c 'armour'/*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* opens the door.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>downYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exitNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* pierces your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>It's already open!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit north
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit northopen exit northOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit northopen exit northIt's already open!
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit northOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>open exit northopen exit northIt's already open!
The door closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>downIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* pierces your right foot and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A pony is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: (north).

##
## usually shady hits faster than that, BN luck?
##

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>open exit northIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>close exit northOk.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>north
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>downTharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (south), down.

##
## and again!
##

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>northopen exit northThe door seems to be closed.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>northnorthOk.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>north*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>westSnake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>east
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

##
## right on my ass...
##

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>southSnake Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: (east), south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>eastSnake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>easteastSnake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found a thief!
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>northAlas, you cannot go that way...

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>northMain Street
Exits: north, (east), south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>westBefore the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>c 'armour'-You start to concentrate...

c 'cure serious'|/-\|A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!#~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

east/east-east\|/-You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>tell /Mota got out awfThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>No-one by that name here...

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>eastThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>tell mota got out awfeastOk.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>eastThe Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>southThe Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open exiteastIt's already open!

!#~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>close exitThe Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (west), up.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>restOk.You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>st
A citizen has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>upYou stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>downThe Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [west], up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open exitwestOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>close exit*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* fails to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ride*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>open exit
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Mota tells you 'ah nods he did or u?'

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>downopen exitThe Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>westOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>tell Mota BLOCK FROM OUTSDIEOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>tell Mota ILLSUdown*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>c 'cure serious'The Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>order followersOrder who to do what?
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>southA Small Library
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>close exitOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>c 'cure serious'\You start to concentrate...

open niche/-\|/You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close nicheOk.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open exitnorthIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
You swiftly dodge *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>close exit southOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>whe
You bleed from open wounds.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You are too busy right now!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Mota tells you 'ah nods blocked'

##
## thanks buddy!
## 

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>soopen exitThe smalldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>southOk.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open nicheYou swiftly dodge *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>eastYou don't see any niche here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>upThe Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open exit
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>southIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open nicheA Small Library
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (north).
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>eastOk.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Hidden Shelves
A huge tarantula (ted) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (bud) is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

##
## and down he goes
##

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*:Dying>
You pierce *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Mnalik the Sindarin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Mnalik the Sindarin Elf*.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>to level 156348

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tell Mota mnalik diesOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>restYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a red ruby
a rough wooden horn
a butcher knife (flawless)
a small pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a grey tunic (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a necklace
a sapphire ring
an icy ring
a web
a blue scroll

##
## shared some loot with Mota, then I rented.
##

Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/03/11 17:29, Polydeukes: 
I like it :)

2012/03/11 22:46, Horus: 
awesome :)

2012/03/12 00:10, Millie:   
Very nice read! :)
Liked the quick thinking on eliminating key-advantage in the first fight ;)

2012/03/12 15:10, Percival: 
My strategy seemed to be to get spanked with door usage, eat as many spells as possible to eliminate your mana, and take as much damage from both charmies and agg mobs as humanly possible. I can't believe I lost! :D

2012/03/12 17:47, Mnalik: 
Yes, nice one! : )

2012/03/13 13:20, Breaux: 
nice1!

2012/03/13 14:00, Björn: 
Wow, that bait to bud and ted in the last fight must have been among the top ten best baits I ever saw!

2012/03/13 18:24, Boddah: 
Well, you know Herumor.. He's definitely the master-baiter.



Thanks for that Bjorn:) hehehe


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back