Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Whining is more effective in a log than RR. (Herumor)comments   back
(5248 hits. Posted 2010/03/23)
Click here to show another random log

##
## 
## You have been warned.
##
##

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>southtrackThe Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 6 hours ago

northYou stop searching.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>track rohirrimBefore the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>south-Main Street
Exits: north, [east], south.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>leadYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>trackopen exitYou stop tracking your victim.

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>eastThe door is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>southThe Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [south], (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves west.
The door seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' NilaNobody here by that name.

!# CW Mana:Burning>west!# CW Mana:Burning>Main Street
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW Mana:Burning>rideA pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' Nila
You swiftly dodge *Nila the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!#~ CRW Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

flee-\|/*Nila the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southc 'burning hands' NilaMain Street
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northc 'burning hands' NilaMain Street
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northBefore the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastThe Old Tower Street
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastThe Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westkill NilaThe Old Tower Street
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'burning hands' Nila*Nila the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge *Nila the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

west\kill NilaOk.
You burn *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* burns you.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastYou cannot ride there.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southThe Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>leadeastYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpyOk.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score144/170 hits, 113/126 mana, and 103/111 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>upThe Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>downThe Illusionist's House
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open turnbackOk.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close turnbackOk.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick turnback|Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>upThe Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (south), down.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scou s/You quietly scout southwards...

You feel a hidden presence.
A Small Library
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.

downYou stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exa corpseYou don't see a corpse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score145/170 hits, 116/126 mana, and 105/111 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scou u-You quietly scout upwards...

The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

You stop scouting.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westridenorthThe Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westBefore the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westThe Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southsouthAlas, you cannot go that way...

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westsouthNorthwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southWest Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastWest Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>northA Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastSnake Alley
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: east, south.
You have found an assassin!
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastSnake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You cannot ride there.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>leadeastYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Bakery
The baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Exits: (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westc n 'lightning bolt' NilaSnake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (east), south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rideA pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westSnake Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, south.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastc n 'lightning bolt' NilaSnake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: (east), south, west.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>southSnake Alley
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nila the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, east.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastSnake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.
You have found a thief!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west147/170 hits, 117/126 mana, and 96/111 moves.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood wimpy*Nila the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Ok.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eastSnake Alley
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east, (south), west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>westnorthSnake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' NilaSnake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* quietly scouts eastwards...

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* stops scouting eastwards.

lead|Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Nila the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
You try to pierce *Nila the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A citizen leaves west.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>leadeastYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exitlock exitThe Bakery
The baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c n 'lightning bolt' Nila*click*

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

c n 'lightning bolt' Nila/-Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Nila the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
You try to pierce *Nila the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

c n 'lightning bolt' Nila\*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A baker yells 'HELP! -an Elf- is in the Bakery'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a pack horse's attempt to hit her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

A baker tries to hit *Nila the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

c 'earthquake'-You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a baker's death cry as he collapses.
A baker is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

c 'earthquake'/-\|/The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

c 'fireball' Nila/-*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Nila the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Nila the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
Your fireball hits *Nila the Noldorin Elf* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Nila the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Nila the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>to level 531979

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a wooden crank





##
##
## SNIP! Asseup dies to in Aman. Kindly leave staff for him ;)
##
##
##
##
##



##
##
##
## Anzorrag meets Massaker tbad, then Asseup, so I come to help!
## We get beat up 2v2 then we come back...
##
##





*# CRW Mana:Burning>lookMain Street
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Anzorrag (An), wielding a shortsword, is standing here.
*Asseup the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>
*Asseup the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>easteastThe Black Moon Street
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, west.
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the west.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>northThe Black Moon Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: (north), east, west.
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the west.
Anzorrag (An) says 'hell'

*# CRW Mana:Burning>close exitThe Stable
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: (south).
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the south.

!# CRW Mana:Burning>c q 'block door' exitOk.
Fallout narrates 'conc, but cleaving is easy to get weapon for' in Orkish.

!# CRW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

open exit!# CRW Mana:Burning>southOk.

!# CRW Mana:Burning>eastThe Black Moon Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: (north), east, west.
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the north.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>leadThe Black Moon Street
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Asseup the Dwarf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A pony is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the west.

*# CRW Mana:Burning>east*Asseup the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

##
## 
## HRM??
##
##

*# CW Mana:Burning>close exitThe Armoury
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
An armourer stands here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Asseup the Dwarf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (west).
A pony has arrived from the west.
Anzorrag (An) has arrived from the west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>c q 'block door' exitOk.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Anzorrag (An) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Asseup the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Anzorrag (An) hits her.
*Asseup the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Anzorrag (An)'s attempt to pierce her.

!# CW Mana:Hot>dwearf
Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...
*Asseup the Dwarf* tries to slash Anzorrag (An), but he parries successfully.

!# CW Mana:Hot>c 'fireball' *dwarf*Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

c 'fireball' *dwarf*\|/Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Asseup the Dwarf* in flames.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
*Asseup the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Anzorrag (An) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Asseup the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Anzorrag (An) hits her.

Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*|*Asseup the Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Asseup the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A pony stops following *Asseup the Dwarf*.
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Alas! The melee is too dense to target her safely!
An armourer yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
A guard yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
A citizen yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
An armourer lightly hits *Asseup the Dwarf*'s head.

#
#
# Why am I not engaged right now? :-)
#
#

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Asseup the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! The melee is too dense to target her safely!
A guard yells faintly from the west 'On my way!'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A guard yells from the west 'I'll help you!'
*Asseup the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a guard's attempt to pierce her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*Alas! The melee is too dense to target her safely!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
*Asseup the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a citizen's attempt to pierce her.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You are too afraid.
*Asseup the Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Asseup the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a citizen's death cry as he collapses.
A citizen is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
An armourer yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
A guard yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
*Asseup the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Asseup the Dwarf* tries to slash Anzorrag (An), but he parries successfully.

#
#
# Nor here...
#
#


!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Asseup the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Anzorrag (An) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>st
An armourer hits *Asseup the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*You are already standing.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c n 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*You are too afraid.
Anzorrag (An) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You are too afraid.
Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Asseup the Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Asseup the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear a guard's death cry as he collapses.
A guard is dead! R.I.P.
An armourer yells 'HELP! -a Dwarf- is in the Armoury'
*Asseup the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

#
#
# But here? :-)
#
#

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Asseup the Dwarf*:Awful Anzorrag (An):Wounded>st
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Asseup the Dwarf*:Awful Anzorrag (An):Wounded>change wimpyDo you not consider fighting as standing?
*Asseup the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Asseup the Dwarf*:Awful Anzorrag (An):Wounded>
*Asseup the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Asseup the Dwarf*:Awful Anzorrag (An):Wounded>Wimpy removed.
Anzorrag (An) utters the word 'fireball'
The fireball sent by Anzorrag (An) hits *Asseup the Dwarf* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Asseup the Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Asseup the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>buto level 331738

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>exa corpsec 'cure serious'corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a striped leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring; it glows blue
an unfinished band of gold
a large sack
a fragrant-smelling bag
an amethyst
a flask of miruvor
a fragrant-smelling bag
a fragrant-smelling bag

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Anzorrag (An) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a citizen.
Anzorrag (An) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a guard.
Anzorrag (An) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

Anzorrag (An) says ':p'

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>score31/170 hits, 39/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>emote reports: 31/170 Hit Points, 39/126 Mana Points, 111/111 Move PointsOk.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sa awfc 'cure serious'emote hisses softly, 'awf'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

c 'armour'!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>|You start to concentrate...
Anzorrag (An) says 'lol'

rest/-\|/-sa close shit\Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>troemote hisses softly, 'close shit'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>q        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   2,  1%,  #Asseup                   |   1,  1%,  #Nila                     |
   1,  0%,  #Ziisha                   |   1,  0%,  The Illusionist           |
   2,  1%,  A weaponsmith             |   1,  1%,  A priest                  |
   1,  1%,  A bandit leader           |   1,  1%,  A rogue                   |
   4,  4%,  Malardil's guardsman      |   2,  1%,  An armourer               |
   1,  1%,  A mastiff                 |   1,  0%,  #Keisari                  |
   1,  1%,  #Celadia                  |   2,  1%,  A wary man                |
   1,  1%,  #Araeella                 |   1,  0%,  #Crispin                  |
   1,  1%,  #Ilja                     |   1,  0%,  #Hááhtáákkh               |
   1,  1%,  #Allas                    |   2,  2%,  A gypsy woman             |
   2,  2%,  Malardil                  |   1,  1%,  A diminutive rogue        |
   3,  3%,  A bulldog                 |   1,  0%,  #Ricehat                  |
   2,  0%,  #Lebull                   |   1,  0%,  #Avrar                    |
   1,  0%,  A barman                  |   3,  2%,  A citizen mercenary       |
   2,  1%,  #Eflidor                  |   1,  1%,  #Ting                     |
   3,  2%,  #Gabrial                  |   1,  1%,  #Karpe                    |
   1,  1%,  #Cusdor                   |   2,  1%,  The Ohurk-uai chief       |
   1,  1%,  #Haol                     |   1,  1%,  #Kyrania                  |
   1,  1%,  A grizzled werewolf       |   1,  0%,  #Mollie                   |
   1,  0%,  #Khrazy                   |   2,  1%,  #Crosbie                  |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (11%) *** !# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Anzorrag (An) utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>view warl
*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Aratha the Dwarven Ranger
 2  Tindómiel the Half-Elven Heroine
 3  Morgase the Sindarin Adventurer
 4  Adanedhel the Dúnadan Warrior
 5  Naralón the Noldorin Beastmaster
 6  Greolta the Half-Elven Adventurer
 7  Nimféa the Half-Elven Priest
 8  Gaar the Dwarven Axemaster
 9  Shaml the Stoor Scout
10  Amarant the Half-Elven Hero

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Meliza the Tarkhnarb Veteran
 2  Zevroth the Tarkhnarb Champion
 3  Zongan the Black Númenórean Sage
 4  Viral the Zaugurz Fighter

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (72%) *** 
Anzorrag (An) says 'shoulda done fball earlier'

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (72%) ***  5  Nosorog the Tarkhnarb Soldier
 6  Tars the Zaugurz Adventurer
 7  Nockrip the Zaugurz Battlemaster
 8  Herumor the Black Númenórean Envoy
 9  Zmej the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
10  Carnez the Tarkhnarb Soldier

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>look
Anzorrag (An) says 'too many bolts'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a striped leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring; it glows blue
an unfinished band of gold
a large sack
a fragrant-smelling bag
an amethyst
a flask of miruvor
a fragrant-smelling bag
a fragrant-smelling bag

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Anzorrag (An) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa phew :p
Anzorrag (An) utters the words 'cure serious'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote hisses softly, 'phew :p'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>score60/170 hits, 16/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa got port?emote hisses softly, 'got port?'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>score62/170 hits, 18/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.
Anzorrag (An) says 'nope ;p'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>score
Anzorrag (An) says 'charm'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>62/170 hits, 20/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Anzorrag (An) says 'and command'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa yeah i have charm tooemote hisses softly, 'yeah i have charm too'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa and commandAnzorrag (An) says 'I imagine yep'
emote hisses softly, 'and command'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa but portemote hisses softly, 'but port'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>iYou are carrying:
Nothing.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>practiceYou have 4 practice sessions left.
Skill / Spell          Knowledge  Difficulty Class      Mana Casting time
Awareness              Awful      Normal     None      
Climb                  Average    Very easy  None      
Command                Fair       Normal     None      
Ride                   Good       Very easy  None      
Swim                   Fair       Very easy  None      
Track                  Superb     Normal     None      
Wilderness             Poor       Normal     None      
Armour                 Superb     Hard       Magic User   30, Very short
Block door             Very good  Normal     Magic User   30, Very short
Burning hands          Good       Normal     Magic User    7, Very short
Charm                  Very good  Hard       Magic User   21, Short
Detect magic           Fair       Easy       Magic User    5, Very short
Earthquake             Superb     Hard       Magic User   15, Very short
Fireball               Excellent  Hard       Magic User   15, Short
Lightning bolt         Excellent  Hard       Magic User   11, Very short
Locate life            Good       Hard       Magic User   21, Short
Locate magic         * Good       Normal     Magic User   20, Short
Magic missile          Fair       Easy       Magic User    3, Very short
Shield                 Superb     Hard       Magic User   30, Very short
Shroud                 Average    Hard       Magic User    5, Short

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (70%) *** 
*Villa the Half-Elf* slowly fades into existence.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (70%) *** 
Anzorrag (An) starts exercising...

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (70%) *** Store                  Superb     Hard       Magic User   25, Short
Teleport               Very good  Hard       Magic User   35, Short
Breath of briskness    Very good  Hard       Cleric       25, Short
Create food            Average    Normal     Cleric        5, Very short
Cure critic            Fair       Normal     Cleric       21, Short
Cure serious           Good       Normal     Cleric       15, Very short
Remove poison          Average    Normal     Cleric        6, Short
Strength               Fair       Hard       Cleric       20, Short
Pick                   Bad        Normal     Thief     

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c n 'lightning bolt' *elf*|You start to concentrate...

Anzorrag (An) says 'hrm'

kill *elf**Villa the Half-Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Villa the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
An armourer yells 'HELP! -a noble Half-Elf- is in the Armoury'
*Villa the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
*Villa the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!
Anzorrag (An) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Anzorrag (An) fails to pierce *Villa the Half-Elf*.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
An armourer barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>bu
Anzorrag (An) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>bu/c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

*Villa the Half-Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Villa the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Anzorrag (An) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o# CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>c 'burning hands'
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o# CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You lost great renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

You fall, and hit yourself!

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

##
##
## Our valuable sturdy chain mails, forest green cloaks, and water skins were greedily looted from our 
## naked corpses. :-( 
##
##
Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2010/03/23 07:39, Herumor:   
I can understand pukes aspiring to be 'The Next Big Naralon', but I don't see why you really need gac shit equipment - it's not like I play like Mochomurka or Naomi who deserve it for their portaltrapping? :-(

2010/03/23 07:48, Herumor:   
Oh, and anyone actually know the reason why I wasn't engaged after those first few quakes? ;-)

2010/03/23 08:03, Asseup:   
Sorry for gacced, that was not me. Could be Massaker did that. Was fun!

2010/03/23 08:06, Peapend: 
not sure what you are even whining about, you had the opportunity to get another 100k but sat to eat 2 quakes from a newly ported in elf?

2010/03/23 08:40, Stolb: 
Door was blocked Peapend. Sux that no port delay on elf :( maybe then you would have had a chance there but really slim with that low hp and mana.
I think you weren't engaged cos of mele, lots of mobs there after 1st quake, but i don't understand why you weren't engaged after mobs died :)
btw casting normal bolts between stored quakes is impossible, even q burns of bns not always go through :)

Nice wackage.

2010/03/23 08:43, Villa:   
i only looted manaring and 30 lauren..u want it back ?

2010/03/23 09:16, Nila: 
Armour was new and a ripped from full to 2bolts 2 quakes and a ball. Go figure. And your wimpy saved you - saw the flees and assumed you were leaving so I didn't unload my last two quakes. Shame I didn't get to spring the surprise of me holding baker key :)

2010/03/23 09:17, Massaker: 
I looted and dropped shit at shady, should be still there

2010/03/23 12:21, Venus: 
I thought it was obvious. The first quake engaged armourer and all the mounts + Anzorrag + the citizen, 2nd killed the mounts and the citizen but most likely the quake 'hit' you before the killing of the mounts, not making you engaged. You could still've engaged after the 2nd quake if you had lower wimpy.

2010/03/23 13:23, Belamir: 
If you ever decide to quake a room FULL of mobs, you'll notice that only a certain number can actually be engaged to you at once (for instance, you can quake 100 warhorses and not insta-die because not all 100 get engaged to you). I'd assume that's what happened here - there were enough things in the room that you were 'one too many,' and thus didn't get engaged until some of the mobs died.

2010/03/23 14:12, Elestir:   
You didn't get engaged because the quaker had 4+ mobs/players engaged to himself at the time you took damage.

2010/03/23 15:36, Faine: 
Whats max that can be engaged?

2010/03/23 15:59, Horus: 
i think max 4 can be engaged when you quake. sometimes you hit shadows sometimes not.

2010/03/23 16:16, Stolb: 
7 mobs or 4 players, if players/mobs mix up, count 1 player as 2 mobs or so.

2010/03/23 16:20, Elestir:   
Max is 4 for players and 7 for NPCs.
E.g. if you are engaged to 4 enemies and there are 5 more disengaged players and 5 more disengaged NPCs in the room and you quake, 3 more NPCs will engage, none of the players will, regardless of their order in the room.

One paradox coming from this is:
If 4 players are fighting you, 3 more NPC's can assist them, but if you are fighting 3 NPC's only 1 player can assist them.

2010/03/23 16:22, Stolb: 
1st!

2010/03/23 16:26, Elestir:   
1st, but wrong nevertheless. Your claim about mixed players/mobs is untrue. :-)
Festina lente! Speed ain't everything!

2010/03/23 16:28, Elestir:   
Actually even your first claim is not correct.
It is not 4 players and 7 mobiles, it is: for player the limit is 4 slots, for mobile it is 7. Whether the slots are filled with players or mobiles is irrelevant.

2010/03/23 16:43, Britney: 
I don't get it. Ppl whine about looted skins and chainmails. It's not like they are hard to get back with hero or legend level char. Takes maybe 5 mins if even that!

2010/03/23 16:48, Anzorrag:   
I found it odd that out of a set of sturdy chains and the like only a skin and picks were left in my corpse ;d.


Until I realized it probably had to do with full inventory.

2010/03/23 17:07, Stolb: 
Elestir, do you read people's comments or just search out for clues on where they may be wrong, invent mistakes and then 'correct them'?

Reread my post please, if you need help with reading, give me your adress I'll send you big glasses.

2010/03/23 17:12, Herumor:  edited 1x   
It takes more than 5 minutes actually! Eoghha + getting quakes + tall + selling mails = 15 min+ depending on where I pray and what time it is.

Think about that, instead I could've watched more than half an episode of the Simpsons or the Office! :-)

Edit: *Nods Stolb* Well, the moment I saw him port in, I kind of gave up anyhow :-( Only way we were going to win that was IF he ate normal bolts and fireballs (we were low mana) :-/

2010/03/23 17:58, Elestir:   
I asure you Stolb I always read what my opponent in discussion says. On the other hand it seems you still didn't get the point of my reply. Do you realize that you are wrong in your view on melee?

Since I don't believe even bigger glasses will help you, I will show you in detail where you erred instead.
You wrote '7 mobs or 4 players, if players/mobs mix up, count 1 player as 2 mobs or so'.
That is wrong because you suggest that players and mobiles reserve different number of slots from all available slots. That is however not the case. They all reserve exactly '1' slot. The only difference is when player or a mobile wants to initiate combat, different check is performed for player vs player case and other cases. For pvp, it checks if 4 slots are occupied, for other cases it checks if 7 slots are occupied. Do you understand the difference?

Practical examples:
Player A fights 3 mobs and another player
Player C fights 3 players and a mobile
Player D quakes in that room
Will D engage A or C? Answer is no, because both A and C are players and have 4 slots occupied (notice it is completely irrelevant who occupies their slots - purpose of this example).
If A and C weren't players but mobiles, D would have engaged both A and C (unless D would've run out of his slots because of other targets in the room of course).

Now if i applied your logic with 'player counts as 2 mobiles or so' it would mean that following scenario is possible:
Player A fights 2 players and a mobile. (to cover the '2 mobs or so')
Player B fights 4 mobiles.
Can player C engage A? According to your logic no, because 2 players and a mobile count as more than 4 mobiles [2 * (2 or so) + 1 > 4]. Truth is he can.
Can player D engage B? No.

Do you need more examples? Next time think a little before you start moralizing about others.

2010/03/23 18:20, Stolb: 
Dude wtf? You go on and on with your preaching before even freaking reading my post.

WHERE was I wrong stating '7 mobs or 4 players' You see/read OR not AND, right??? Cos I sure as hell read OR. Your reply was:

*Actually even your first claim is not correct.
It is not 4 players >>>>and<<<< 7 mobiles, it is: for player the limit is 4 slots, for mobile it is 7. *

And what does *or so* mean for you at the end? Surely NOT that i am 100% sure how it works, just suggesting to devide 7 by 4, where result is approximetly 2, to count 1 player as 2 'slots', so that Herumor in his calculations/speculations can count how much space in the fight is left for the mele. Have fun pointing out moralization in this one.

I still stand on being faster! Probably cos I don't get spamdelayed by permanent 5 followers you carry around, huh! Eat that for a moralization!

2010/03/23 18:36, Phantasm: 
^
|
Agree with last part. /signed.

2010/03/23 21:24, Elestir:   
All this hystery for AND vs OR issue? I have to disappoint you. Change AND in my first reply to OR and it is still truth what I wrote. My 'AND' didn't mean 4 players + 7 mobs as you are trying to suggest. I guess you didn't read rest of my post, else you wouldn't be arguing like this (i.e. completely out of the point).

Your suggestion to Herumor was misleading, he can't count player to be 2 or so mobiles. I hope it is clear how it works from my previous post.

No1 says you weren't first. You were first but you weren't first to be right. :-)

What followers? You've just got soloed, Stolbie...

2010/03/23 21:43, Stolb: 
So you accept that you interpret my post, filled in the gaps with your own bullshit, analysed that and said i am wrong, nice soloing there (looks to me like soloing indeed, having argument with yourself i.e. masturbating). Have fun, i see you enjoy it.

2010/03/23 22:00, Elestir:   
I read your post, showed how it is wrong, showed why it is wrong, showed what is right. Truth is I made small inaccuracy when I used 'and' instead of 'or', and even though it wasn't meant to change wrong meaning of your words (it still introduced possibility to interpret it in yet another wrong way, something which you focused on after). Despite this inaccuracy I wasn't arguing vs myself (I wasn't arguing vs the 'AND as SUM'), but vs you. And yes, it was soloing, because you didn't really follow.

What I enjoy and what I don't is none of your business.

2010/03/23 22:47, Stolb: 
You see no problem here but i do, i said nothing wrong (4 or 7), and made a suggestion - a guess on how it may work, while you came after this and said i am wrong lalala - this is what always bothered me - you can't just let it be and have to come out searching between the lines for flaws there, where they aren't and are not meant to be. I see it as arguing with yourself, because your answer wasn't anywhere based on what i actually wrote.

2010/03/23 23:55, Elestir:   
'4 players or 7 mobiles' is sort of half-truth (as it describes only small part of the problem - pure groups) and is also misleading (it makes one think like you did right after, i.e. leads you to wrong conclusions about slots).

It is therefore much better to describe it as I did (the part with 'pvp' case vs other cases).

I wouldn't really care that much, but when you came with half-assed explanation and bragged about being first, I had to show you that speed is not everything. You sort of asked for it. :-)

2010/03/24 05:09, Britney: 
Seriously... who the fuck cares?

2010/03/24 16:26, Phantasm: 
not me, but keep going guys. this is entertaining. *pulls out the white cheddar popcorn* want some brit? Flash those titties.

2010/03/30 07:48, Devastator:edited 1x   
Elestir, it is the same within all the discussions where the debate gets hot.

You might want to try to stop being a self-righteous moron.

2010/03/30 13:45, Elestir:   
Whether you find amusement in passive watching or whether you prefer to be active with an argument, do be welcome. Just don't spit please. You can do more than that, Deva.

2010/04/13 09:04, Devastator: 
I rather choose not to feed the wheel, Elestir. I'm not here for your entertainment only :-)

If the discussion is interesting enough to make a point, I'll do so. In this case it's totally useless. The general nitpicking attitude with all these details is annoying enough to make a non-contructive remark :-P


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back