Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fun kills (Mhoghedin)comments   back
(5127 hits. Posted 2007/11/26)
Click here to show another random log


*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
sInside the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

 
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*an Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
w
Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
The Old Tower Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
s Northwest Corner of the Wall
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
West Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e *an Elf* has arrived from the north.
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e 
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

*an Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
West Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
e
le  West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>os
[open exit s]
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
l It's already open!

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc  scout u
n
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>yell sigh
Ok.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

A little boy LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
s The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

s Tharbad's Reception
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.

sq
You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
reveal q
You begin to search...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>l 

*an Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> door <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

l Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.
*an Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*an Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>f
d
d You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
on
The Entrance
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
*an Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
open exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
n 147/163 hits, 43/123 mana, and 63/112 moves.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

The ---> door <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

os
[open exit s]
s
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n Ok.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm    The Entrance
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
sq
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

scout u
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is RESTING.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
sq
The Entrance
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

scout u
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

sc  s You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
sco   The Entrance
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n

A little boy has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>l 

*an Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> door <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
qui   You start to concentrate...

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*an Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>
Citan narrates 'wtf happened' in Orkish.
*an Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*an Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>f
d
d
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb  Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
n 
Citan narrates 'why not do elf' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
l Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Entrance
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*an Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*an Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>on
n

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit n
Ok.
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>f
d
d You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
lb  The Entrance
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A huge clock is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
n
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
c You start to concentrate...

cs
[close exit s]

*an Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> door <---.
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Wounded>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
qu  You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s w

A little boy has arrived from the west.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb  A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
sq  Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
n
reveal q
You begin to search...


*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n s
rid   A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ride
sq
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

blo exit s
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'block door' exit s
You start to concentrate...

n
The exit --- south --- is BLOCKED or BROKEN.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sq

*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>t reveal q
You begin to search...

tr  elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
l *an Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
A little boy LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
lb  A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l w
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
l West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb  sq
p 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>pip   *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a pack horse.
reveal q
You begin to search...

pipe
[get pipe all]
[wie pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
[stand]
[wie pweapon]
[put pipe 1.sable]
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You can't find a pipe in any container.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop using a broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wi  You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield       *an Elf* has arrived from the north.
Just what you needed!
You feel oddly charged.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield swo         You stop resting, and stand up.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield sword
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You don't have a pweapon.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
You don't have a pipe.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>e
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a broadsword, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this broadsword effectively.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>f
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A woman LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
l 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a pack horse.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a pack horse.

f *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

f
You swiftly dodge *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A little boy LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
w
121/163 hits, 10/123 mana, and 54/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n West Alley
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a pack horse.
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*#~ cRW n HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *an Elf*:Wounded>f
s
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
West Alley
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s The River Bank
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
On the Docks
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
121/163 hits, 10/123 mana, and 51/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
n
n
The River Bank
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
West Alley
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a pack horse.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
West Alley
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
s
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
e
n
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n Alas, you cannot go that way...

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
sc
121/163 hits, 11/123 mana, and 44/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>121/163 hits, 11/123 mana, and 44/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
122/163 hits, 11/123 mana, and 45/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
st  122/163 hits, 12/123 mana, and 46/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sta
e
e
You stop resting, and stand up.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, (west).

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
122/163 hits, 13/123 mana, and 44/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
123/163 hits, 13/123 mana, and 44/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
123/163 hits, 14/123 mana, and 45/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
123/163 hits, 14/123 mana, and 45/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
123/163 hits, 15/123 mana, and 46/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sta   123/163 hits, 15/123 mana, and 46/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sta
n
n
You stop resting, and stand up.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
w The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, [south], west.
You have found a thief!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
w The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
w Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Old Tower Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>el  The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, south, [west].

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
s
The hiddenportal seems to be closed.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e West Alley
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sq
tra   reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A woman LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lead
e You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here nodding.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You try to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded>lt
[label  target]

--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*an Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded>Ok.
A little boy has arrived from the west.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf* (target):Wounded>f
n *an Elf* (target) STARTS TO FLEE .
*an Elf* (target) LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
A pack horse LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*an Elf* (target) is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r 

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
A pack horse LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ride
w 
*an Elf* (target) pierces your body extremely hard.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf* (target):Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf* (target):Wounded>f
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf* (target):Wounded>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: west.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*an Elf* (target) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
*an Elf* (target) quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *an Elf* (target):Wounded>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

f
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *an Elf* (target) in flames.
*an Elf* (target) is STUNNED, and will probably die soon.
You slash *an Elf* (target)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf* (target)'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* (target) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf* (target).

1,  1%,  #Miscreant


####
#### A bit later was a naked Redflower running around warrens...not much skill here, just luck!
####

!. cW Mana:Hot>s e
sco   Blighted Land
You see two mushrooms on the ground.
On the ground, there are two toadstools.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW Mana:Hot>scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

n
A Deep Hole

You stop scouting.

!. cW Mana:Hot>
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>s | exa *elf
b Blighted Land
You see two mushrooms on the ground.
On the ground, there are two toadstools.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You see nothing special about her.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
<held>               a lantern; it is lit
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots

!. cW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
You burn *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!. cW Mana:Hot>n
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Small Trail
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*.

!+ cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+ cW Mana:Hot>w
l Small Trail
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>s
Blighted Land
A giant, strange looking green fungus is here, ready to devour you in seconds.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cW Mana:Hot>e
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Blighted Land
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
You see two toadstools on the ground.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!
A dark wraith LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!. cW Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 43%, DB: 50%, PB: 47%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 563,147 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 31. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic
- shield [8 min 12 sec]
- armour [10 min 41 sec]

!. cW Mana:Hot>sc
163/163 hits, 69/123 mana, and 107/112 moves.

!. cW Mana:Hot>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!. cW Mana:Hot>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
A dark wraith has arrived from below.

!. cW Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!. cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
u
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Blighted Land
A giant, strange looking green fungus is here, ready to devour you in seconds.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cW Mana:Hot>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cW Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cW Mana:Hot>e
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Blighted Land
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
On the ground, there are two toadstools.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!
A dark wraith LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!. cW Mana:Hot>l n
Small Trail
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>sc
163/163 hits, 69/123 mana, and 103/112 moves.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>i
i You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a small metal flask
a large sack

!+ cW Mana:Hot>info
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 47 years, 2 months and 16 days old.
You have played 2 months, 3 days and 4 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan (level 31).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -14, smell -45. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs fifty pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 43%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 47%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 67%.
You have 163/163 hit, 70/123 mana, and 104/112 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 11,536,853 experience points and you have 483,840 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the enemies of the Dark Lord (18 wp).
You need 563,147 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 31 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 38 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic
- shield [8 min 22 sec]
- armour [10 min 51 sec]

!+ cW Mana:Hot>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>w
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>e
s
b Small Trail
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Blighted Land
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
There are two toadstools here.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW Mana:Hot>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
A dark wraith LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Nobody here by that name.

!. cW Mana:Hot>bh  
Tondinahk has arrived from the east.

!. cW Mana:Hot>bh  say he d

You begin to feel hungry.

!. cW Mana:Hot>emote zaps: he d
Ok.

!. cW Mana:Hot>l
Blighted Land
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
You see two mushrooms on the ground.
You see two toadstools on the ground.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Tondinahk the Troll is standing here.

!. cW Mana:Hot>ccf
ea  c 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

eat     Tondinahk quietly scouts downwards...

eat food
Tondinahk stops scouting downwards.

A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

!. cW Mana:Hot>Tondinahk LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

####
#### I was like, okay, doable, wraith + redflower vs. me and Tondinahk, np easy kill right?
####


!. cW Mana:Hot>gr    elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!. cW Mana:Hot>d
g A Deep Hole
Traces of - fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Tondinahk the Troll is --- SLEEPING --- here.
Exits: (up).
You have found a dark wraith!


###
### OH SHIT.
###

!O cW Mana:Hot>gr  
You swiftly dodge *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!O cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>g l 
You lightly slash *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!O cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l f
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A dark wraith joins *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.
A dark wraith slashes your head and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* gives a dark wraith an order.
A dark wraith heroically rescues *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You slash a dark wraith's right leg hard and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>cbh     
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>cbh tondi         
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>cbh tondinah            
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>cbh tondinahk
c 'burning hands' tondinahk
You start to concentrate...

cbh tondinahk
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
Ok.
You burn Tondinahk.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A dark wraith slashes your head and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>c 'burning hands' tondinahk
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>l
n 
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>n *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
A Deep Hole
Traces of - red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
A dark wraith is FIGHTING --> YOU.
Tondinahk the Troll is FIGHTING --> YOU.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>n 
Tondinahk smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>n 
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>na  s 
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>say     
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>say oy
say oy
emote zaps: oy
Ok.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>emote zaps: oy
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>l

Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
A Deep Hole
Traces of - red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
A dark wraith is FIGHTING --> YOU.
Tondinahk the Troll is FIGHTING --> YOU.
A dark wraith lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>say     
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>say bash        
Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>say bash dis

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

####
#### Go trolls, Int of 6 can suck sometimes! *poke Tondinahk*
####

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>emote zaps: bash dis
Ok.
Tondinahk smites your left hand hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>l

Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
A Deep Hole
Traces of - red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
A dark wraith is FIGHTING --> YOU.
Tondinahk the Troll is FIGHTING --> YOU.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>e 
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
Tondinahk --FAILS A FLEE--.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a dark wraith:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

A dark wraith barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

qui   Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a dark wraith:Fine>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a dark wraith:Fine>lb  
Tondinahk STARTS TO FLEE .

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a dark wraith:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

Tondinahk HAS BASHED YOU.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* gives a dark wraith an order.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>elf   
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
A dark wraith LEAVES ||| UP |||.

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
l !O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>l u

----- YOU ARE NO LONGER BASHED -----

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Blighted Land
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
There are two mushrooms here.
You see two toadstools on the ground.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Small Trail
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You hear a death cry from the south.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>t Tondinahk fun
s
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w Blighted Land
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
There are two toadstools here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
A dark wraith is FIGHTING --> Tondinahk.
Tondinahk the Troll is FIGHTING --> a dark wraith.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).


####
#### Badluck for flowerpower! I thought it was funny :> Flame on!
#### 
Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/11/26 08:32, Phakhz:   
Nice burn on Tondinahk :)

2007/11/26 08:43, Edvard: 
KEep em coming :)

2007/11/26 09:12, Zinc: 
Beautiful

2007/11/26 18:47, Belamir: 
Nice quick thinking in the last fight.

Your logs are becoming a lot of fun to read!


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back