Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
One of those days (Wierd)comments   back
(2034 hits. Posted 2006/12/19)
Click here to show another random log

One of those days

**************************************************************************************
Not much needs to be said, i had just gotten home from work and was pondering if i
should play my druid on WOW or log on MUME and pk some. I logged on Wierd to see if
i could get some fast action and then rent and logon WOW...
**************************************************************************************

#Trying to connect..
Connected to remote host



                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? wierd
Account pass phrase: ******


Character password: ******


            ~~~ 
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _                              
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_ 
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/   
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    | 
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T- 
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.


*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) *** cast 'armour'
                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 1 day and 23 hours ago from h81172224099.kund.kommunicera.umea.se.
Orc Sleeping Warrens
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
Takhr the orkish warden is standing here, looking greedily at your stuff.
Exits: north, down.

Your default tongue is Orkish.
No unread messages.
Your rent was seven gold three silver 44 copper.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
>>>> STR DOWN <<<<.
>>>> SHIELD DOWN <<<<.

o CW>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'shield'
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

o CW Mana:Warm>rem copperring 
rem rubyring 
rem jewelled 
rem ironring 
g topaz-ring all 
wear topaz-ring 
use ring 
put all.ring sable
You stop using a copper ring.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You aren't wearing a rubyring.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You aren't wearing a jewelled.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You aren't wearing an ironring.

o CW Mana:Warm>rem ironring 
rem rubyring 
rem jewelled 
put all.ring sable 
g copperring all 
wear copperring
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

The blood begins coursing through your veins quickening its pace, feeding your
muscles as you feel a surge of strength flow through your body.

narr hello snagas!
d
You feel stronger.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You put a copper ring in a sable pouch.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You aren't wearing an ironring.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You aren't wearing a rubyring.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You get a copper ring from a sable pouch.

o CW Mana:Warm>
You put a copper ring on your right finger.

o CW Mana:Warm>Ok.

o CW Mana:Warm>
Humid Cave
A crude key made out of metal is discarded here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A rusted key lies here.
On the ground, there are two straw pallets.
You barely notice a tiny stone key on the floor.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Exits: up.

! CW Mana:Warm>g metal
You get a crude metal key.

! CW Mana:Warm>g tiny
You get a tiny stone key.

! CW Mana:Warm>
Denial has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

! CW Mana:Warm>g all.key all.corpse 
put all.key keyring
You don't see any corpse to get things from.

! CW Mana:Warm>
You put a crude metal key on your keyring.
You put a tiny stone key on your keyring.

! CW Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - Humid Cave
Temegl               - The Great Hall
Hargon               - A Blasted Furnace
Dressing             - East Fork
Malign               - The Great Hall
Brekeke              - Hidden Cave
Denial               - Humid Cave

! CW Mana:Warm>dr skin
u
You drink the water.

! CW Mana:Warm>
Orc Sleeping Warrens
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
Takhr the orkish warden is standing here, looking greedily at your stuff.
Exits: north, down.

o CW Mana:Warm>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a pair of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Moonglum
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o CW Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 80%, DB: -11%, PB: 84%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 642,212 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 24. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness

o CW Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 128%, DB: -11%, PB: 37%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 642,212 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 24. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness

o CW Mana:Warm>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Pozitiv} in [default] group 
Pozitiv tells you 'oh! hi!'

o CW Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW Mana:Warm>
Denial has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o CW Mana:Warm>t Pozitiv =)
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Denial leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Hargon narrates 'elf nocish'		<-- Thats my call!

o CW Mana:Hot>
Pozitiv narrates 'where?'

o CW Mana:Hot>
Hargon narrates 'with eagle'

o CW Mana:Hot>st
n
You are already standing.

o CW Mana:Hot>n
Orc Living Area
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: north, south.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Orc Living Area
A large bulletin board, entitled "The Board of the Tarkhnarb", is mounted here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW Mana:Hot>e
A Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>n
Tunnel Fork
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW Mana:Hot>e
East Fork
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>e
n
Cavern
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>
A Blasted Furnace
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Kormock the orkish armourer is working at his bench.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Temegl is standing here.
Brekeke is standing here.
Exits: south.
Kormock the orkish armourer removes some junk from his inventory.
Kormock the orkish armourer rearranges his inventory.
Kormock the orkish armourer opens his shop.

! CW Mana:Hot>buy saddlecloth
#   {rep} now aliases {t Kormock the orkish armourer} in [default] group 
Kormock the orkish armourer tells you 'Hand over 11 silver 40 copper! Now!'
You now have a saddlecloth.

! CW Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 128%, DB: 39%, PB: 37%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 642,212 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 24. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness

! CW Mana:Hot>
Temegl gets a two-handed sword from a large sack.
Temegl gets a fine chain mail hauberk from a large sack.
Temegl gets a spiked metal helmet from a large sack.
Temegl gets a sturdy pair of chain mail leggings from a large sack.
Temegl gets a pair of metal boots from a large sack.
Temegl gets a sturdy pair of chain mail gloves from a large sack.
Temegl gets a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves from a large sack.
Temegl gets a jagged-edged scimitar from a large sack.
Temegl gets a sturdy pair of chain mail leggings from a large sack.

! CW Mana:Hot>st
You are already standing.

! CW Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW Mana:Hot>s
Cavern
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - Cavern
Temegl               - A Blasted Furnace
Malign               - Cavern
Brekeke              - A Blasted Furnace
Denial               - Cavern

o CW Mana:Hot>e
s
A Cavern
Exits: south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>s
Cavern
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
Cavern
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "News from the Goblin Gate", is mounted here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The orkish loremaster is standing here, looking for his audience.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Malign is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Malign.
Denial is here, fighting a demon wolf.
dr water
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW Mana:Burning>
Malign strongly slashes a demon wolf's body and tickles it.

o CW Mana:Burning>
Denial strongly pierces a demon wolf's body and tickles it.

o CW Mana:Burning>
The orkish loremaster says 'You look like a bloodthirsty bastard, Wierd. If
you kill one of the whitepukes' great heroes, and drag the body to me, I shall
reward you greatly.'

o CW Mana:Burning>
Denial pierces a demon wolf's right hindleg extremely hard.

o CW Mana:Burning>
Malign slashes a demon wolf's right forefoot hard.

o CW Mana:Burning>nod orc
You nod in agreement with him.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
A Worn Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
A Worn Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
A Worn Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
A Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW Mana:Burning>n
A Tunnel Bend
Exits: [north], east, south.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
A Worn Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
e
The Burrow
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
e
e
The Burrow
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Burrow
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
The Burrow Intersection
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
The Burrow
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
A Tunnel Mouth
Exits: south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
n
The Burrow
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Burrow
Exits: east, south.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Burrow
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Burrow
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
The Burrow
Exits: south, west.
You have found an orkish scout!

o CW Mana:Burning>s
The Burrow
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: north, east.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Burrow
Exits: east, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Wolf's Gate
An orkish chieftain is here, controlling his guards.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>s
Guards Post
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: north, [south].

o CW Mana:Burning>s
The irongate seems to be closed.

o CW Mana:Burning>open exit 
s
Ok.

o CW Mana:Burning>
A Tunnel
A warrior of Goblin Gate stands menacingly before you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
Warg Kennels
Exits: west.
You smell blood.

o CW Mana:Burning>buy warg
A hungry warg starts following you.
May you enjoy your pet.

o CW Mana:Burning>gr warg
A hungry warg is now a group member.

o CW Mana:Burning>label warg mine
Ok.

o CW Mana:Burning>saddle mine
You put a saddlecloth on a hungry warg (mine)'s back.

o CW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
ti
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12am on Trewsday, the 11th of Astron (D 7am, N 7pm), Year 2875 of the Third Age.
Real time is Tue Dec 19 16:00:32 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to a crash at Thu Dec  7 02:08:43 2006 GMT.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
n
n
A Tunnel
A warrior of Goblin Gate stands menacingly before you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>
Guards Post
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: north, (south).

o CW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
The Wolf's Gate
An orkish chieftain is here, controlling his guards.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

o CW Mana:Burning>'open
Ok.

o CW Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW Mana:Burning>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW Mana:Burning>
The orkish chieftain looks you over.
The orkish chieftain unlocks the wolfgate.
The orkish chieftain opens the wolfgate.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
At the Wolf Gate
Exits: east, (west).

o CW Mana:Burning>ri
e
A hungry warg (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.

o CRW Mana:Burning>s
Bend in the Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW Mana:Burning>s
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

o CRW Mana:Burning>cha s n
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

o CRW Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CRW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={*elf*}
{door}={exit }
#   $door2 is now set to {mountainside } [local]
You see:
   - three tracks of a hungry warg leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a black wolf leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading east done less than 5 hours ago


You stop searching.

o CRW Mana:Burning>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW Mana:Burning>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW Mana:Burning>w
w
Bend in the Trail
*Brash the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.		<-- Ow...?
Exits: north, east, south.

! CRW Mana:Burning>tr
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CRW Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={*elf*}

You stop searching.

! CRW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
k *dwarf*
You strongly cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CRW Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
*Brash the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

e
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H riding a mountain mule.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
Crossing of the Paths
*Brash the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
w
k *dwarf*
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

#   $target is now set to {brash} [local]
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a mountain mule.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Crossing of the Paths
*Brash the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a mountain mule.
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
e
Crossing of the Paths
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k brash
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k brash
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
d
Sharp Bend
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =west=, =up=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Sharp Bend
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =east=, =down=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
Road through the Lower Pass
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Hargon is here, riding a hungry warg.
Pozitiv (poz) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =east=, =up=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Road through the Lower Pass
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
u
Road through the Lower Pass
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Hargon is here, riding a hungry warg.
Pozitiv (poz) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =east=, =up=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Sharp Bend
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =east=, =down=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
w
Sharp Bend
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =west=, =up=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Trail through the Mountains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={brash}
cha m ag
cha s n
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour
ago.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={brash}
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.


## Hmms, he not trying to escape... ##



o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.
*Brash the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k brash
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
You try to cleave *Brash the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>k brash
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash
You're already fighting!
*Brash the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash
e
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
w
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash brash
You cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>e
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash
*Brash the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

e
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k brash
You don't see any brash here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash brash
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k brash
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A mountain mule leaves vv S O U T H vv.
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash brash
You don't see any brash here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
End of the Path
Exits: north, (south), (west).

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Animal Pen
The butchered corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a pig is lying here.
Exits: (north).

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
End of the Path
Exits: north, (south), (west).

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east), west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
You strongly cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
 hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
#   {rep} now aliases {t Pozitiv} in [default] group 
Pozitiv tells you 'found him?'
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash brash
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'harm' brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Brash the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k brash
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' brash
You start to concentrate...


FLEE

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>The woodendoor is opened from the other side.		<-- ..?
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k brash
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Pozitiv (poz) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash brash
You cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>Pozitiv (poz) opens the woodendoor.

w
Pozitiv (poz) leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

k brash
Pozitiv (poz) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

Pozitiv (poz) closes the woodendoor.

Your bash at *Brash the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' brash
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Brash the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Brash the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

Pozitiv (poz) closes the woodendoor.

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Pozitiv (poz) closes the woodendoor.

gr self
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Brash the Dwarf* twists in great pain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>ra
Group disbanded.
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Brash the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>
You raise your hand.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Brash the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>bash brash
w
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.
Pozitiv (poz) closes the woodendoor.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot hard and tickles it.

Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Brash the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and shatters it.
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash brash
You don't see any brash here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k brash
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Pozitiv (poz) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Brash the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Bad>bash brash
Pozitiv (poz) approaches *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

w
k brash
Pozitiv (poz) closes the woodendoor.

*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>bash brash
n
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brash the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k brash
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>k brash
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>bash brash
e
k brash
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brash the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Pozitiv (poz) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Brash the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You approach *Brash the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>bash brash
Pozitiv (poz) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

w
k brash
Pozitiv (poz) lightly cleaves *Brash the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

*Brash the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Pozitiv (poz) has left the group!
*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Pozitiv (poz) raises his hand.
*Brash the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

*Brash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Pozitiv (poz) starts following you.
Your bash at *Brash the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Brash the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Brash the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Dying>gr poz
Pozitiv (poz) is now a group member.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Brash the Dwarf*:Dying>
You cleave *Brash the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a hooded brass lantern
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a dark coloured flask
a piece of raw horse meat

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>g all.coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 2 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 8 copper pennies.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Gambino narrates 'tip'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>stat
OB: 120%, DB: 39%, PB: 37%, Armour: 55%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 542,212 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 25. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- strength
- shield
- tiredness

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Pozitiv (poz) says 'portal soon'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...

Pozitiv (poz) says 'some1 blocked'

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Pozitiv (poz) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.


## Ohwell! Let em come! ##


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>gr warg
A hungry warg is now a group member.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Pozitiv (poz) drops a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>gr 2.warg
A hungry warg (mine) is now a group member.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The woodendoor seems to blur for a while.		<-- Shortest block in history..?

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You wear a roughly stitched cloak about your body.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
e
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
End of the Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, (south), (west).


## Did you break? ##


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ri

*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
A warhorse leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A hungry warg (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
n
Rocky Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south, west.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A warhorse leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w
Rocky Path
Taurek is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
e
Rocky Path
Taurek is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A hungry warg stops following Pozitiv (poz).
Pozitiv (poz) picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
Rocky Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south, west.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
A warhorse leaves << W E S T <<.
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash *elf*
You don't see any *elf* here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k *elf*
Rocky Path
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
Rocky Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You lightly cleave *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.
Pozitiv (poz) strongly cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right arm.
Taurek has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
Taurek lightly pounds *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

e
k *elf*
cha m ag
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ZBLAM! A hungry warg sends Taurek flying!
Taurek dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
Rocky Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>ri
Pozitiv leaves << W E S T << riding a hungry warg.
Ok.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

w
k *elf*
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Rocky Path
Taurek is standing here.
Pozitiv (poz) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Taurek leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k *elf*
Rocky Path
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taurek is standing here.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, west.
Pozitiv (poz) approaches *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
Taurek picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
You approach *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine Pozitiv (poz):Healthy>bash *elf*
You're already fighting!
Pozitiv (poz) strongly cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles
it.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine Pozitiv (poz):Healthy>w
k *elf*
*Misdur the Half-Elf* barely pierces Pozitiv (poz)'s body and tickles it.

*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T << riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Rocky Path
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
w
k *elf*
Taurek has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

Taurek tries to pound *Misdur the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

Your bash at *Misdur the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha s q
cast 'harm' *elf*
Ok.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You muster all of your concentration...
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right hand hard.

cast 'harm' *elf*
Taurek lightly pounds *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

#   $target is now set to {misdur} [local]
cha m ag
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Misdur the Half-Elf* twists in great pain.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Hurt>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cha m ag

Taurek strongly pounds *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s body.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Hurt>Ok.
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Misdur the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Wounded>bash misdur
e
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>k misdur
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
Rocky Path
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
e
Taurek leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.

Bend in the Trail
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Pozitiv (poz) approaches *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.
Taurek leaves >> E A S T >> riding a hungry warg.

k misdur
Trail through the Mountains
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
Taurek leaves >> E A S T >> riding a hungry warg.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
k misdur
Bend in the Trail
Pozitiv (poz) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
k misdur
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Crossing of the Paths
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is resting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


## Thats just a sick time to Zblaam! ##


! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
You strongly cleave *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s left leg and shatter it.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* barely pierces Pozitiv (poz)'s left leg and tickles it.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Bad Pozitiv (poz):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Bad Pozitiv (poz):Fine>bash misdur
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
k misdur
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e
n
Crossing of the Paths
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Taurek is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>k misdur
Perilous Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
Bottom of the Waterfall
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
Pozitiv (poz) approaches *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>k misdur
You approach *Misdur the Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Bad Pozitiv (poz):Fine>
*Misdur the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves << U P >>.

o CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>lead
u
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Above a Waterfall
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, down.
ACK! Pozitiv didn't follow you, you lost him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
k misdur
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
A Sparkling Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You cleave *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Misdur the Half-Elf*:Bad>bash misdur
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

s
k misdur
Pozitiv (poz) has arrived from the east.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Misdur the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
Tunnel through a Mountain
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Misdur the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash misdur
k misdur
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
k misdur
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
k misdur
A Sparkling Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

*Misdur the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
k misdur
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
Pozitiv (poz) leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.
You feel bolder.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
k misdur
Above a Waterfall
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Pozitiv (poz).
Pozitiv (poz) is here, fighting *Misdur the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash misdur

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Pozitiv (poz) cleaves *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k misdur
Pozitiv (poz) kicks *Misdur the Half-Elf* really hard, killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Misdur the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Misdur the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Misdur the Half-Elf*.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a stone
a sable pouch
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a ring
a jewelled ring

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]

Pozitiv (poz) says 'hah'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>narr misdur rips
Ok.
Pozitiv (poz) says 'do?'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Taurek narrates 'It dted or just ripped?'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Pozitiv (poz) says 'i need eq'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nod
You nod solemnly.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Brekeke narrates 'clap'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Brekeke narrates 'clap'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>say so do i
emote says: so do i
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag
Pozitiv (poz) tries to cleave a shadow, but it parries successfully.
Ok.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Orc!' in Westron.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>assist
You assist Pozitiv (poz).

***********************************************************************************
So that was that! We did shadow and sorted loot. After a while i heard elf was
rubble and arrived there only to find tracks leading Ingrove. I ran there and made
mobs yell at gate to make elf come out but didnt =(. On the way back from Vale...
***********************************************************************************

Malign narrates 'pukes brutish e noc' in Morbeth.

------------------------ Z I P --------------------------


o CRW>w
Dense Forest
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW>w
Maethel Road
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW>w
Green Slope
A short evergreen plant, with slightly bluish needles, grows here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW>w
Small Hill
The rib-bone of an animated skeleton lies here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, (down).

o CRW>
A Skeletal Warrior lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

o CRW HP:Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CRW HP:Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CRW HP:Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee south.
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, =east=, =up=.

o CRW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Road to the Lower Pass
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o CRW HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={misdur}
gr
Malign disbands his group.

You see:
   - a track of *a Hobbit* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of a hungry warg leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Hobbit* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 2 hours ago

Malign raises his hand.

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o CRW>gr malign
Your group consists of:
     Wierd (Head of group)
     a hungry warg

o CRW>Malign is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.
Malign says 'gr shadow' in Morbeth.

o CRW>gr shadow
An enslaved shadow is now a group member.

o CRW>sear f

You didn't find anyone.

o CRW>
Malign starts following you.

o CRW>s
Bend in the Road
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o CRW>w
w
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o CRW>w
w
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o CRW>
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: (north), =east=, =west=.

o CRW>Malign - kinda lagged
Road through the Lower Pass
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: =east=, =up=.

o CRW>u
e
Sharp Bend
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =down=.

o CRW>u
w
Sharp Bend
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: =west=, =up=.
You smell blood.

o CRW>
Trail through the Mountains
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

o CRW>
Small Crossing
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

o CRW>whe horse
Malign shrugs indifferently.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={misdur}
cha wim 175
nod
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o CRW>Wimpy set to: 175

o CRW>
You nod solemnly.

o CRW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW>draw orkish
w
The axe is no sheath!

o CRW>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW>w
w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW>whe horse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={misdur}
say they slag
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

o CRW>emote says: they slag
Ok.

o CRW>
Malign - my call

o CRW>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW>
Malign nods to himself. Must need some reassurance...

o CRW>whe horse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

o CRW>say you wanna pk?
emote says: you wanna pk?
Ok.

o CRW>
Malign nods solemnly.

o CRW>
Malign - ie my fault if i die

o CRW>say do maverick i say
emote says: do maverick i say
Ok.


## Bunck and Misdur both died already, and Rael  ##
## wont die with sneak so i wanted a new target! ##


o CRW>#   $target is now set to {maverick} [local]
whois maverick
Maverick °¯° is an Elf.

o CRW>sear f
You begin to search...

{target}={maverick}
Malign - ok

You didn't find anyone.

o CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW>n
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, down.

! CRW>tr maverick
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

! CRW>k maverick
You cleave *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg hard.

! CRW *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* says 'we need ' in Westron.

! CRW *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a pack horse.

! CRW>s
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Malign begins some strange incantations...
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW>bash maverick
You don't see any maverick here.

o CRW>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW>n
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Malign begins some strange incantations...
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

o CRW>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW>bash maverick
You don't see any maverick here.

o CRW>s
k maverick
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW>bash maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW>
You don't see any maverick here.

o CRW>e
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
Rocky Path
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW>k maverick
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

! CRW>w
k maverick
Rocky Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south.
Malign begins some strange incantations...

! CRW>
You strongly cleave *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand.

! CRW *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

e
k maverick
Malign utters the words 'diesilla barh'

Malign begins some strange incantations...
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
You approach *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k maverick
You're already fighting!

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

s
k maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a pack horse.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>n
e
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
Rocky Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine>
You cleave *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
e
k maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T << riding a pack horse.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.
Denial narrates 'rael in slag'

! CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
Malign begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k maverick
You're already fighting!

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T << riding a pack horse.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
You approach *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k maverick
You're already fighting!

! CRW HP:Fine *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

e
k maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
n
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
An orkish scout yells faintly from the east 'An Elf is here at the Small
Crossing!'

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Small Crossing
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

! CRW HP:Fine>e
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T << riding a pack horse.

k maverick
Trail through the Mountains
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
w
Small Crossing
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
k maverick
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

! CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CRW HP:Fine>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
Exits: north, [south], (west).

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>open exit 
s
Ok.

o CRW>n
Animal Pen
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north).

! CRW>close exit 
End of the Path
Exits: north, (south), (west).

o CRW>Ok.

o CRW>n
w
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW>
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

! CRW>say you wanna try?
emote says: you wanna try?
Ok.

o CRW>l
Rocky Path
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.

o CRW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CRW>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a roughly stitched cloak.

o CRW>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

o CRW>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

o CRW>Malign says 'sec' in Morbeth.
You wear a roughly stitched cloak about your body.

o CRW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW>{target}={maverick}
cha s q
Ok.

o CRW>say lets keep fence open
emote says: lets keep fence open
Ok.

o CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW>say quickharm maverick
emote says: quickharm maverick
Ok.

o CRW>{target}={maverick}
stat
OB: 122%, DB: 42%, PB: 37%, Armour: 68%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 438,865 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 33. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness
- lethargy

o CRW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW>{target}={maverick}
{target}={maverick}
stat
OB: 122%, DB: 42%, PB: 37%, Armour: 68%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 438,865 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 33. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness
- lethargy

o CRW>l
Rocky Path
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.

o CRW>dr skin
You drink the water.

o CRW>
Malign - ok

o CRW>sear f
You begin to search...


o CRW>rev q
You begin to search...

{target}={maverick}
{door}={exit }
You didn't find anyone.

o CRW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW>e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW>e
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW>s
End of the Path
Exits: north, [south], (west).

o CRW>open exit 
s
Ok.

o CRW>cast 'harm' maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
ZBLAM! A hungry warg (mine) doesn't want you riding it anymore.
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).

! CW HP:Fine>
You can't concentrate enough while resting.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.

! CW HP:Fine>st

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CW HP:Fine>ri
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>l
Rocky Path
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.

o CRW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
Exits: north, (south), (west).
The fence closes quietly.

o CRW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - Rocky Path
Malign               - Rocky Path

o CRW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

! CRW HP:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

! CRW HP:Fine>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* quietly scouts westwards...

! CRW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Malign says 'hrm' in Morbeth.

o CRW HP:Fine>s
cast 'harm' maverick
End of the Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is standing here scouting.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: north, (south), (west).

! CRW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
Malign begins some strange incantations...
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* stops scouting westwards.

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Fine>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CRW HP:Fine>n
Malign begins some strange incantations...
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>s
cast 'harm' maverick
End of the Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

! CRW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

Malign begins some strange incantations...
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a warhorse.

o CRW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

! CRW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

! CRW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' maverick
You start to concentrate...
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves << W E S T <<.
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CRW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>say not hunter
emote says: not hunter
Ok.

## We prob coulda fought in there but iv killed to many ##
## followers entering places where i can word, but they ##
## cannot! And even if Malign could he was lagged...    ##

o CRW HP:Fine>{target}={maverick}
s
End of the Path
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: north, (south), (west).
*a Half-Elf* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows *a Half-Elf*.
A warhorse now follows *a Half-Elf*.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Malign nods solemnly.
*a Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
A warhorse leaves << W E S T <<.

o CRW HP:Fine>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>sear f
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CRW HP:Fine>close exit w
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o CRW HP:Fine>bash exit w
But it's already open!

o CRW HP:Fine>close exit w
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

cha m ag
draw orkish
close exit w

o CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>cha m ag
The axe is no sheath!

o CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o CRW HP:Fine>bash exit w
But it's already open!

o CRW HP:Fine>close exit w
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o CRW HP:Fine>bash exit w
But it's already open!

o CRW HP:Fine>door woodendoor
#   $door is now set to {woodendoor } [local]

o CRW HP:Fine>close woodendoor 
bash woodendoor 
Ok.

o CRW HP:Fine>Nothing seems to happen.

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

Malign closes the woodendoor.

o CRW HP:Fine>bash woodendoor 
The woodendoor gave away under the pressure.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* opens the fence.

lead
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the fence.

cha m ag
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.

*a Dwarf* opens the fence.

! CRW HP:Fine>
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.
Malign dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Malign.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot very hard and tickles it.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A pack horse leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A warhorse leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
n
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Malign is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), west.
A hungry warg stops following Malign.
Malign picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
*a Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>say ok
emote says: ok
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>{target}={maverick}
cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>draw broadsword
You remove a darkened orkish axe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o CW HP:Fine>cha m wim
Malign says 'hrm' in Morbeth.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: north, (south), west.

! CW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' maverick
You start to concentrate...

Malign slashes *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Malign begins some strange incantations...

n
*a Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Maverick the Noldorin Elf* twists in great
pain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Healthy>FLEE
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Animal Pen
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
End of the Path
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Malign is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack
horse.
Exits: north, (south), west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 
*a Dwarf* approaches Malign, trying to cleave him.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' maverick
You start to concentrate...

Malign begins some strange incantations...

cha m ag
draw orkish
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Maverick the Noldorin Elf* twists in great
pain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.
Ok.
*a Dwarf* sends Malign sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>k maverick
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a darkened orkish axe, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a warhorse.

n
k maverick
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a warhorse.

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a pack horse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Rocky Path
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick

*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a warhorse.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
End of the Path
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Malign.
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: north, (south), west.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
s
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Animal Pen
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack
horse.
Exits: (north).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
You approach *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.
You cleave *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>Ok.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* opens the fence.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
The fence is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>The fence is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
The fence is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k maverick
End of the Path
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, (south), west.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Path
Malign is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Malign (glowing).
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
k maverick
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Malign has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha m ag
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Ok.
Malign leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k maverick
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
k maverick
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
There is something strange up.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: south, west, {up}.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You cleave *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Maverick the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>bash maverick
w
k maverick
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pierces your head and tickles it.

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
End of the Path
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k maverick
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Rocky Path
There is something strange up.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south, west, {up}.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k maverick
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>

*Maverick the Noldorin Elf* leaves << U P >>.
A pack horse leaves << U P >>.


## Here i went: "Up?! Where the fuck AM I??!"...until i noticed wtf just happened! ##


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Malign narrates 'too lagged for thos' in Morbeth.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Rocky Path
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

Rocky Path
There is something strange up.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south, west, {up}.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
End of the Path
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Hargon narrates 'anyone wanna xp?'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr fucking maverick bad
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Rocky Path
There is something strange up.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: south, west, {up}.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
You feel your magic energy coming back to you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>narrand they portalled
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>narr and they portalled
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Rocky Path
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ri
A hungry warg (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

o CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>d
Drafty Tunnel
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, up.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a roughly stitched cloak.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>l
Drafty Tunnel
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>gr
Your group consists of:
     Wierd (Head of group)
     Malign
     a hungry warg

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
An orc-guard yells 'A Dwarf is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells 'A Dwarf is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head hard and tickles it.
An orc-guard strongly stabs *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You cleave *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
An orc-guard says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An orc-guard tries to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>t malign you ok?
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>draw broadsword
You remove a darkened orkish axe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard strongly stabs *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>stat
OB: 65%, DB: 40%, PB: 92%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 438,865 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 33. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- shield

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
An orc-guard strongly stabs *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

#   {rep} now aliases {t Malign} in [default] group 
Malign tells you 'nod,1 second lag'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard pounds *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard barely stabs *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
An orc-guard pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>exa dwarf
You don't see a dwarf.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
An orc-guard yells 'A Dwarf is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells 'A Dwarf is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

*a Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>stat
OB: 65%, DB: 40%, PB: 92%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 438,865 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 33. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- shield

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
202/309 hits, 24/101 mana, and 14/132 moves.

***************************************************************************
And off he went! I kept this last part of log cause it was such a
incredible escape! Prob the most original i have ever seen in that kind of
situation=). Nothing special with this log...just... a log! happy reading!
***************************************************************************
Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/12/19 17:38, Venus: 
He does it all the time since he has no cleric spells, no cure, no bob etc :)

2006/12/19 17:39, Cormax: 
He store portaled.

2006/12/19 17:47, Zita:   
store portaled? wow

2006/12/19 19:13, Devastator: 
lol :)

2006/12/19 19:39, Sardotjen: 
Najs xp and eq but plz?

2006/12/19 21:26, Nockral: 
i was so hoping maverick would die

2006/12/19 23:14, Ryalnos:   
Is it worth it just to have 120 armour/shield and 115ish(?) nukespells?

At least it's original =P.

2006/12/20 07:58, Tempus:   
Not exactly 'original', just no-one posts a log where they let some1 cast portal in front of them because of being slow :P. I have of cos seen it many times (stored portals, I'm not SLOW).

2006/12/20 10:14, Woland: 
i've been using stored portals for years. :-) Zillions of trolls were saved by little crazy bns running into places full of pukes and poor trollies, unleashing stored portal and then entering it as first to see of its safe :-)

2006/12/20 15:19, Bebur: 
btw Wierd was wondering which server you play and which faction.

2006/12/20 21:18, Faint: 
Stormreaver EU, Horde, druid named Umuk =)

2006/12/20 21:41, Ryalnos:   
ACTUALLY, I meant PURE MAGES, which you see so few of because they are so weak.

=).

2007/01/05 22:14, Rayden:   
Fakken asshole didnt rip :S


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back