Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Lowbie Troll Raids #2 (Mielo)comments   back
(2459 hits. Posted 2004/07/18)
Click here to show another random log

##Milow and I decided we were sick of our lowbies xp Warrens so we did what we do best...switch to Bree legend mode##
##Log starts with me getting key and us meeting up at gilded. I am level 12 and Milow level 11 at the time##
##This is nothing special, just a quick little lowbie troll log that Milow wanted me to post. So if you tresure##
##your time please don't read. Long and spammy copy/paste.##

You are using:
<worn on body>       a heavy chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a thick pair of chain mail sleeves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

Milow is a youthful male Troll.
Milow the Troll has several bruises.
Milow the Troll seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left arm,
       A clean light wound at the body.
Milow the Troll is using: 
<worn on finger>     a ring of silver

       ##Log starts##

). HP:Fine Move:Tired>You approach a black crow, trying to hit it.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Healthy>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Healthy>
A black crow fails to hit you.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Healthy>). HP:Fine Move:Tired>get key corpse
You get a tinted brass key from the corpse of a black crow.
You hit a black crow's body extremely hard and shatter it.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Bad>
A black crow panics, and attempts to flee.
A black crow leaves west.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
kill crow
Hedge Trail
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired>You approach a black crow, trying to hit it.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Bad>
A black crow fails to hit you.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired a black crow:Bad>
You hit a black crow's head extremely hard and shatter it.
info Total XP: %x
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a black crow's death cry.
A black crow is dead! R.I.P.

). HP:Fine Move:Tired>EXP Gained: 49
#   $xptotal is now set to {757877} [local]
Total XP: 757877

). HP:Fine Move:Tired>get key corpse
You get a tinted brass key from the corpse of a black crow.

##SNIP to Gilded##

Creaking Balcony
Exits: (south).
Milow has arrived from the south.

o[>close exit
Ok.

o[>le
lock exit
*click*

o[>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[>sc
318/318 hits and 90/111 moves.

o[>
Milow sits down and rests.

o[>
Milow yawns.

o[>
Milow w00ts we wait til someone comes, or what?

o[>say well, we get moves
Ok.

o[>
Milow w00ts i was seen by rangers on the way

o[>say then we see if someone comes in
Ok.

o[>
Monster narrates 'damit, I had dwarf awful =(, even tho I targeted caster man
all the time =('

o[>say well, rangers can't enter if its locked     ##Milow is a fairly new player##
Ok.

o[>
Milow w00ts just a little east on the oer

o[>l
Creaking Balcony
Milow is resting here.

o[>
Milow w00ts oh, spiffy

o[>
Milow yawns.

o[>nar die?

Milow w00ts i'm going to sleep

o[>Ok.

o[>say k
Ok.

o[>
Milow w00ts my mps regen is horrible on this troll...

o[>
Milow lies down and falls asleep.

o[>
Monster narrates 'me die, ofcourse =)'

o[>
Monster narrates 'i'll be back next night!'

o[>nar :( get any more letters delivered?
Ok.

o[>
Monster narrates 'not today'

o[>nar ALdereon is going to be mad with you
Ok.

o[>
Gorthauk narrates 'cmon,thats log would have been coll if a letter had been
delivered aldeoren'

o[>
Gorthauk narrates 'cool'

o[>
Milow wakes up.

o[>
Milow lies down and falls asleep.

o[>sc
318/318 hits and 111/111 moves.

o[>l
Creaking Balcony
Milow is sleeping here.

o[>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[>unl
unlock exit
*click*

o[>oe
s
open exit
Ok.

o[>ce
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[>leclose exit
Ok.

o[>d
lock exit
*click*

o[>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), *(south)*, (west), up.

o[>ce s
close exit s
Ok.

o[>e
A Red Library
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Exits: (west).

o[>w
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[>
You think you see a faint shifting in the air, but as you focus on it it
disappears.

o[>
A low thud is heard through the doorway.

o[>
You think you see a faint shifting in the air, but as you focus on it itdisappears.

o[>
The frontdoor is opened from the other side.

o[>sta
rq
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[>\reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[>u
Upper Hall
Exits: [north], down.

o[>d
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), *(south)*, (west), up.

o[>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

u
You didn't find anyone.

o[>
Upper Hall
Exits: [north], down.

o[>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.o[>d
rq
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), *(south)*, (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

![>\reveal quick
You begin to search...

![>
The small bell on the wall tingles barely audibly a few times.

![>
*an Elf* leaves south sneaking.

o[>teelf                          ##I got excited##
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.

You have revealed *an Elf*!

![>
*an Elf* tries to sneak behind you!

![>kill *elf*
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* pierces your left leg hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
You think you hear silent footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west.

o[ HP:Fine>ce s
close exit s
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine>u
Upper Hall
Exits: [north], down.

o[ HP:Fine>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

Milow tells you 'anything there?'

You didn't find anyone.

o[ HP:Fine>
Drooling narrates 'wave all'

o[ HP:Fine>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
You begin to feel thirsty.

o[ HP:Fine>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ HP:Fine>dA Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ HP:Fine>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ HP:Fine>w
Dining Room
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ HP:Fine>e
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

![ HP:Fine>sq
search quick
You begin to search...


u

![ HP:Fine>
Upper Hall
Exits: [north], down.

o[ HP:Fine>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *an Elf*!

![ HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* pierces your right hand very hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>unl
unlock exit
*click*
*an Elf* fails to pierce you.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>oe
open exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.

o[ HP:Fine>n
kill *elf*
Creaking Balcony
Milow is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ HP:Fine>ce
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.     ##Oh yeah, my killer reactions##

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>le
lock exit
*click*
Milow joins your fight.

*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>ca

*an Elf* pierces your right leg hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>b
bash
*an Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *an Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.  ##uh oh##

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>ca

*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.     ##YES! Die you smelly elf##

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* pierces your left hand very hard.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* pierces your right foot very hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow tells you 'w00t'

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.
Milow hits *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
You hit *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow giggles.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Headstrong tells you 'kill it'

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* pierces your body very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* pierces your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Gorthauk narrates 'damn i'll try spray piant some gold on my butt'

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
You hit *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Milow hits *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.*an Elf* pierces your left foot very hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>exa elf

*an Elf* avoids being bashed by Milow who loses his balance.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
You see an Elf with youthful features, whose blonde hair curls down to a point
not quite to his shoulders. His appearance is scruffy and unkempt, but his blue
eyes are shining brightly. Looking closer, you see that his eyes also house a 
a deep pain. Its origin is known only to his beloved, whose absence has weighed   ##don't worry, I will reunite you##
heavy on his heart. He stares at the sky and sighs.
*an Elf* has several bruises.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a raccoon fur hat (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a yew longbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (worn)
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
You begin to feel thirsty.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>ca

You hit *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
Milow tells you 'what do we do if you have to flee?'   ##And I thought he would panic##
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* pierces your left foot very hard.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
Milow tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
You hit *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>tell milow I'll wait for it to be bashed then flee
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
Milow tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* pierces your body very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* avoids being bashed by Milow who loses his balance.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>ca

*an Elf* pierces your right foot very hard.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Hurt>b
bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.*an Elf* strongly pierces your body.

Milow sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


You hit *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>
Milow hits *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>b

*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded *an Elf*:Wounded>b
bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* pierces your head hard.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Bad>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Bad>ca    ##It is a habbit :/##
cha mood aggr 
Ok.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Bad>
Milow hits *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You hit *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Milow's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Healthy>ca
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* pierces Milow's right foot and tickles it.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>b
bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* pierces Milow's body hard and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* avoids being bashed by Milow who loses his balance.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *an Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* pierces Milow's body extremely hard.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful Milow:Fine>b
bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*an Elf* pierces your body.*an Elf* avoids being bashed by Milow who loses his balance.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Awful>
You hit *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ HP:Bad *an Elf*:Dying>
Milow hits *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ HP:Bad>nar ELF RIPS to lowbies
Ok.

o[ HP:Bad>
Milow w00ts awesome

o[ HP:Bad>
You are thirsty.

o[ HP:Bad>trophy #
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Khelekdae                |   1,  0%,  #Howie                    |

o[ HP:Bad>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a set of lock picks
a butcher knife (worn)
a red ruby
a plain silken sash
a nasty orkish fang (well-maintained)
a yew longbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a thin pair of leather gloves (neglected)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black pair of pants (flawless)
a raccoon fur hat (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a ring
a blue crystal
a topaz
a large key

You are using:
<held>               a topaz
<held>               a blue crystal
<worn on body>       a heavy chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a thick pair of chain mail sleeves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a yew longbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (worn)
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a bloody pair of elf ears

##So was a fun kill...one of the first for Milow I think...anyway Thurge comes and we stay gilded##
##another night, but no action so we move to OW hoping to find something. Btw no one needed that eq##

Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: ^up^.
Thurge has arrived from above.
Milow has arrived from above.

*[>
Milow nods solemnly.

*[>unlock wall
*click*

*[>open wall
Ok.

*[>e
Crypts of a Citadel
Exits: east, [south].
Thurge has suddenly arrived.
Milow has suddenly arrived.

![>say e
emote :: e
Ok.

![>
Monster narrates 'he died in 1 bash =)'

![>
Thurge narrates 'EAT IT!'

![>
Milow leaves east.

![>e
Crypts of a Citadel
A war-weary wight-warrior is standing here.
Milow is standing here.
Exits: west.
Thurge has arrived from the west.
A wight-warrior slashes Milow's body extremely hard.
Milow tries to hit a wight-warrior, but he parries successfully.

![>as
ca
You assist Milow.
A wight-warrior says 'Prepare tu draw iour last breath, Troll.'
You try to hit a wight-warrior, but he parries successfully.

![ a wight-warrior:Healthy Milow:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.
Thurge joins Milow's fight.
A wight-warrior says 'Prepare to draw iuur last breath, Trull.'
Thurge hits a wight-warrior's left foot extremely hard.
                    ##SNIP##
Your blood freezes as you hear a wight-warrior's death cry.

The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger hits Milow's right leg extremely hard.

You get a black and silver key.

The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger hits Milow's left foot extremely hard. 
                    ##SNIP##
Your blood freezes as you hear the hardened ranger's death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear the hardened ranger's death cry.

##We sit around for a while and nothing comes until...##

![>open slab
Ok.

![>s
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north), west.

![>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.

o[>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[>w
kill *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [south].

![>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* unlocks the cryptdoor.

![ *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>ce
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ HP:Fine>le
lock exit
*click*

o[ HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ HP:Fine>e
kill *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o[ HP:Fine>w
kill *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ HP:Fine>
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
It's already locked!

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>lelock exit
It's already locked!

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
It's already locked!

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
It's already locked!

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
It's already locked!
*a Dwarf* unlocks the cryptdoor.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
*a Dwarf* opens the cryptdoor.
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.    ##LOL, I'm retarded##

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>le
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>lock exitYou have to close it first, I'm afraid.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ HP:Fine>oe
open exit
It's already open!

o[ HP:Fine>s                   ##That almost sucked big time...kill horny much?##
Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: (east), *up*.

*[ HP:Fine>e
Crypts of a Citadel
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, *(south)*.

o[ HP:Fine>nar NO WAY
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine>ce
close exit
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine>le
lock exit
*click*

o[ HP:Fine>nar dwarf was in and got out...
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine>
Thurge narrates '?'

o[ HP:Fine>exa pony
Smaller and stockier than a horse, this animal would probably not be the best
mount for a person of large stature, but would be ideal for a hobbit or a 
dwarf.
A pony is in an excellent condition.

o[ HP:Fine>k pony
You hit a pony's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>ca
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>
A pony tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>
Thurge narrates '?!'

o[ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>nar had key...
Ok.

o[ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.    ##Yes! more fighting!##

![ HP:Fine a pony:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You hit a pony's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Fine a pony:Awful>
A pony panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine a pony:Awful>
Milow narrates 'gah'
You swiftly dodge a pony's attempt to hit you.

![ HP:Fine a pony:Awful>f
*a Dwarf* unlocks the cryptdoor.
A pony panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
Exits: (north), west.

o[ HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
Thurge narrates ':('
You flee head over heels.
Deep Inside the Crypts
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A two-handed sword is on the ground.
Milow is resting here.
Thurge the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ HP:Hurt>
Milow narrates '*sigh*'

![ HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* pounds Milow's right arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.   ##I really hate melee in this part of the log##

ce![ HP:Hurt>
Thurge hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Milow hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

close slab                   ##Should have done this first...##

![ HP:Hurt>
Milow gasps in astonishment.

![ HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>s
The slab seems to be closed.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

![ HP:Hurt>oe
s
open exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
Exits: (north), west.

o[ HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ HP:Hurt>w
kill *dwarf*
Thurge has arrived from the north.
Crypts of a Citadel*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* opens the cryptdoor.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Thurge has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
Ok.

o[ HP:Hurt>ce
ce
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* pounds Thurge's right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt>ce 
close exitYou hear some very close noise from the west.   ##Here we go again...##

![ HP:Hurt>ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
*a Dwarf* opens the cryptdoor.
close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

o[ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Thurge approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
*a Dwarf* opens the cryptdoor.
close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Hurt>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
*a sturdy Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A brown donkey has suddenly arrived.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.       ##Have enough for 3 non-hero trolls?##
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*an Elf* has suddenly arrived.
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt>ce
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your right arm hard and tickles it.
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>cece
close exit
It's already closed!
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
*a Dwarf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.
close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge approaches *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>f
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

![ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
Exits: west.

o[ HP:Wounded>
The slab is opened from the other side.

o[ HP:Wounded>n
Deep Inside the Crypts
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A two-handed sword is on the ground.
Milow is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.

![ HP:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

Milow growls menacingly.

You didn't find anyone.![ HP:Wounded>nar FUCK overkill
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded>s
kill *dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
Exits: (north), west.

o[ HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ HP:Wounded>w
Crypts of a Citadel
Thurge the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Thurge.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Thurge.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Thurge.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Thurge.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ HP:Wounded>e
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of the hardened ranger is floating here.
Exits: (north), west.

o[ HP:Wounded>
Milow has arrived from the north.

o[ HP:Wounded>
Milow leaves north.

o[ HP:Wounded>n
Deep Inside the Crypts
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A two-handed sword is on the ground.
Milow is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ HP:Wounded>
Milow w00ts whoa
Thurge has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded>le
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Milow's body extremely hard.
lock exit
*click*

![ HP:Wounded>
Milow hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.    ##God, melee sucks :)##

ce

![ HP:Wounded>
Thurge hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ HP:Wounded>
Milow sighs loudly.

cece
ce         ##sorry I get excited...##
ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Milow hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends Milow sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

![ HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge sends *a sturdy Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge says 'close?'

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce

![ HP:Wounded>
Headstrong narrates 'thats how they are'
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

ce

![ HP:Wounded>ce
ce
ce  ##again...##
ce
ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Thurge hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Milow seems to have recovered his senses.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
Milow growls menacingly.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce

![ HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

ce

![ HP:Wounded>ce
ce

*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

ce

![ HP:Wounded>ce

The slab is opened from the other side.

ce
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Wounded>ceclose exit
Ok.
Yenefer narrates 'bhandf alr, i fauvd melcalal avb pracd :)'
*a noble Elf* slashes Milow's left leg very hard.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
*a sturdy Dwarf* opens the slab.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A brown donkey has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Milow's right arm extremely hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
*a noble Elf* opens the slab.

![ HP:Wounded>ce
close exit
Ok.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Milow's right foot extremely hard.

![ HP:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* opens the slab.
close exit
Ok.
              ##I'll save you the spam##

Milow is standing here.
Exits: east, *(south)*.

o[ HP:Wounded>
Milow leaves south.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.  ##as I said..new player##

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east. ##Bye Thurge##

emote :: overkill much?
Ok.

You are dead! Sorry...

##Anyway it was a pretty fun session...sucks that Milow sundied but when lowbie its not that bad##
##We ended up trying to make another charge but it ended in the same way##

Click here to show another random log

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/07/18 02:49, Mielo:   
Yeah so part fun/part whine :) it was fun though and something to read..oh yeah! I used brief mode *cheer me*

2004/07/18 04:22, Aldweth: 
i was the sturdy who got locked in for like 10 seconds.. funny shit.. and well u prob gained more by killingthat elf in gilded than by losing to 8 so cheer up..
and monster why keep coming back over and over again ?
do u value xp ?
pretty funny that when u realized kraken was dead, u killed fnost innkeeper .. the true troll is Monster !

2004/07/18 07:47, Marillion: 
to sum it up, you spam changed mood agg in an obvious berserk situation, you fled at sunexits, and overspammed? great effort(or maybe not)

2004/07/18 07:49, Mielo:   
3 hours after I post this log...
*a Dwarf* yells from the south 'a trick'
yell trick?
close exit
*click*
Zunder strongly crushes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* says 'yuu tricked me'
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P

Thanks to Wenom for showing me this :p never thought of it before

2004/07/18 10:11, Wenom: 
heh your welcome.....but What didnt you think of before?=)

2004/07/18 11:09, Tarsh: 
So you killed one of the most newbie players I've seen... and then you die. Wow

2004/07/18 12:01, Edvard: 
No Tarsh, then he died and whined about it, theres a small difference.

2004/07/18 14:56, Biik:   
The elf didn't even TRY to open the exit.......


And 5 on 3 is not overkill. Try 14 on 4 :)

2004/07/18 17:05, Monster: 
Mielo, where are my elfears?? =)

Aldweth, its fun! except when pukes bring 8 to kill me.
And no, I dont value xp anymore, when you sundie and lose about 13 million in 0,1 seconds, -80k for pkdeath feels pretty ok =)

2004/07/18 17:53, Wilt: 
well mielo when i relevel up you and i can have some lowbie fun eh? i sunned just after that last coversation we had...lvl 18 shouldnt try to solo a tree when they are having link freezes.....and stupid sauron pulled darkness while i was froze so i didnt see and fleed....oh well...never trust darkness? *woot*

2004/07/18 19:02, Precious: 
Just turn off climb when doing trees and it's not a prob

2004/07/18 20:02, Wilt: 
damn totally forgot...shrug nooB is me

2004/07/18 20:10, Naga: 
Biik: 26 on 6! that's my record!

2004/07/19 04:37, Hana: 
6 vs 1 was my record as lowbie troll in grinder. and they didn't charge me

2004/07/20 12:22, Andróg:   
How about pTankist + 8 NOT daring to enter for solo Olog in OF? ;)

Or (now this is good one!!) 14 - yes, FOURTEEN - zaugurz orcs (mostly named) attacking 3 lowbie trolls in Goblin caves? ;)


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back