Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Spankin' in the Cabin! (Hashtak)comments   back
  
(27 ratings and 5698 hits. Posted 2003/04/22)
Click here to show another random log

## Log starts at Crack, I'm trying to terminate some Tarkhnarbscum!

o CW>
Trail at a Cave
Exits: north, east, west.
You see some fog coming from 
the south.

o CW>
Dark Dry Cave
Exits: (north), south.
You have found *a Tarkhnarb Orc*!
The fog disappears.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

o CW>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south sneaking.

o CW>nBehind the Crack
Exits: (south), down.

o CW>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o CW>scout dsYou quietly scout downwards...

Orc Guard Room
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
You stop scouting.

o CW>
Dark Dry Cave
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW>
The crack closes quietly.

o CW>close irondoorYou don't see any irondoor here.

o CW>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW>
The crack is opened from the other side.

o CW>open crackIt's already open!

o CW>close crackOk.

o CW>sTrail at a Cave
Exits: north, east, west.
You see some fog coming from the south.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o CW>nDark Dry Cave
Exits: south.
You have found *a Tarkhnarb Orc*!
The fog disappears.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

o CW>open crack*a Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to sneak behind you!
Ok.

o CW>hit *orc*close crack*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>bashshit *orc**a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* yawns.

Your bash at *a Tarkhnarb Orc* sends him sprawling.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>label mOk.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>exa magYou see nothing special about him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has a few scratches.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       an enruned robe (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Snakr

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>conagFairly easy.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body very hard and tickle it.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>statagOB: 143%, DB: 34%, PB: 40%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 350. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 451,056 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 29. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close crackIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>bash

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) mutters -=> hi

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close crackshit *orc**a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

As *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>It's already closed!
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left hand extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>bashNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>bashshit *orc**a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) mutters -=> daa im afraid

As *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

The crack is opened from the other side.

As *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close crackNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>f*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

sso CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>s
You feel bolder.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>s
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your head extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Trail at a Cave
Exits: north, east, *west*.
You see some fog coming from the east.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>wiAlas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>cha mood wi
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s attempt to pierce you.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: =east=, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>wTrail at a Cave
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt>wYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Broken Trail
Exits: east, *west*.
The fog disappears.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Broken Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>t hyndan jag baitarShe can't hear you.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>nBroken Trail
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>wBroken Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* CW HP:Hurt>wimpy 100cha wimpy  100
Wimpy set to: 100

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>exa orc*You see nothing special about him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has a few scratches.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* seems to have:
       A light wound at the body.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a black metal shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
ag<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a butcher's cleaver (brand new)

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your head and tickles it.
cha mood ag
Ok.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*bashYou're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) pierces your left leg hard and tickles it.

f* CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>wiYou flee head over heels.
Broken Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt>wcha mood wi
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

##
## I retreat to cabin and wait some.
##



o CW HP:Fine>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>open exituOk.

o CW HP:Fine>hit *orc*Abandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *west*, (down).

o CW HP:Fine>
You try to crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries successfully.

o CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>bashdhit *orc**a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

fo CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>edNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>wiYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Cellar
Exits: (up).

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>beep hyndancha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>beep hyndanclose exitOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>rYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

o CW HP:Hurt>statOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces your body and tickles it.
OB: 82%, DB: -16%, PB: 84%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 451,056 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 29. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the head.
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>scYou can't do that while fighting.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panelfOk.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>agYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit *orc*Dark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

o CW HP:Hurt>bashYou approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>sThe hatch is opened from the other side.

hit *orc**a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your body extremely hard.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) closes the hatch.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>fwiNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panelYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>cha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already open!
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Hurt>close panelo CW HP:Hurt>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>beep hyndanbeep hyndanOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>beep hyndanYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

o CW HP:Hurt>beep hyndanbeep hyndanYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

o CW HP:Hurt>scYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

o CW HP:Hurt>wYou seem to be repeating yourself today.

o CW HP:Hurt>The panel is opened from the other side.
246/430 hits and 148/159 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>wEnd of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt>woiArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt>eDark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
A large earth troll has arrived from the west.
An earth troll has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt>eDark Tunnel
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) closes the panel.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>beep hyndannOk.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a large earth troll's attempt to hit you.

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>wicha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>f
Hyndan tells you 'ja?'

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>eAn earth troll barely hits your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt>eDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Tunnel
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your body very hard.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>t hyndan cabinOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>weEnd of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt>wiDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>cha mood wi
Ok.
A large earth troll barely hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>orOrder who to do what?

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>
An earth troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Hurt a large earth troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt>eeDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>open panelDark Tunnel
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Hurt>nclose panelOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Cellar
Exits: (south), [up].

o CW HP:Hurt>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
The panel is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) strongly pierces your head and tickles it.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm and tickle it.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>hit 2.orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>qsearch q
You begin to search ...

open panelnYou didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit 2.orc*Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), [up].

o CW HP:Hurt>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>bashlabel mo CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan tells you 'komma in?'

o CW HP:Hurt>wDark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>t hyndan jaOk.

o CW HP:Hurt>eagDark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>nhit mDark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), (up).
Hyndan has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s head extremely hard.
Hyndan closes the hatch.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly pierces Hyndan's left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mnThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mDark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: (south), (up).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right arm extremely hard.
Hyndan closes the hatch.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>bashshit mYou see *a Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from above!

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

Hyndan approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to pound him.

close panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the hatch.
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm extremely hard.

Your bash at *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) sends him sprawling.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>Hyndan closes the hatch.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.
Hyndan closes the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open exitOk.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
Hyndan closes the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
The hatch is opened from the other side.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
Hyndan closes the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a Tarkhnarb Orc* hits her.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close exitf*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes Hyndan's left arm hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelIt's already open!
The panel closes quietly.

o CW HP:Wounded>nThe panel seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelhit mOk.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelThe panel closes quietly.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>nhit mDark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (south), [up].

o CW HP:Wounded>open panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt Hyndan:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt Hyndan:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt Hyndan:Fine>open panelopen panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
Hyndan has arrived from the south.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>The hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panelfopen panelIt's already open!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panelYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panelIt's already open!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the panel.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm very hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>open panelOk.
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *west*, (down).

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelopen panelYou don't see any panel here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You don't see any panel here.

o CW HP:Wounded>dhit mYou don't see any panel here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
Exits: (up).

o CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>open panelOk.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>bash*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

shit m*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) sends Hyndan sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) cleaves Hyndan's head extremely hard.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the hatch.

close exit*a Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes Hyndan's head and tickles it.

open panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) sends him sprawling.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>agIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>lIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>The hatch is opened from the other side.
cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the hatch.
Dark Cellar
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is sitting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>open panelIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>close exitOk.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>open panel
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>close exitIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelOk.

o CW HP:Wounded>shit mThe hatch is opened from the other side.
It's already open!
Hyndan seems to have recovered her senses.

o CW HP:Wounded>close exitDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) cleaves your body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close panelclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>lIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>agDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>ag
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close panelHyndan has arrived from the north.
cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close panelOk.
A large earth troll barely hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close panelIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>hit mclose panelHyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close panelhit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close panelYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mclose panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mclose panelYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close panelhit mYou're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>wIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>whit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is lying here, incapacitated.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s death cry.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).

o CW HP:Wounded>
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>to level 364754

o CW HP:Wounded>eDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
An earth troll is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting an earth troll.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>eDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Wounded>lDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.

o CW HP:Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan has arrived from the west.
A large earth troll hits your left arm hard.

o CW HP:Wounded a large earth troll:Healthy>
You crush a large earth troll's body hard and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded a large earth troll:Fine>fe
Hyndan opens the panel.

o CW HP:Wounded a large earth troll:Fine>Hyndan leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>open panelDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>nIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*Dark Cellar
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: (south), (up).

o CW HP:Wounded>basho CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan closes the hatch.
Hyndan strongly pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* says:  bob

o CW HP:Wounded>close exitBash what or whom?

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>
You lightly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Hyndan:Fine>bashHyndan sends *a Tarkhnarb Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Hyndan:Fine>label mOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>agThe hatch is opened from the other side.
cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>ag
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>lcha mood ag
Ok.
Hyndan closes the hatch.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitDark Cellar
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting Hyndan.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitclose exitclose exitclose exitOk.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitclose exitOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>Ok.
You lightly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>agHyndan closes the hatch.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitcha mood ag
Ok.
Hyndan closes the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>exa mOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>agHalf Orc, Half Amazin
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has some small bruises.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            a jagged-edged scimitar (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exit*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.
cha mood ag
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitHyndan closes the hatch.
It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exit*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.
Hyndan closes the hatch.
It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely slashes Hyndan's body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.
You lightly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right arm and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitOk.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine Hyndan:Fine>close exitOk.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the hatch.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>close exitclose exitOk.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the hatch.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>sDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelOk.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mYou approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>lbashDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting YOU.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>hit mhit mYour bash at *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) sends him sprawling.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!
A large earth troll barely hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right arm and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>nar bash
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>nar comeOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panelOk.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
A large earth troll lightly hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panelIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>open panelopen panelIt's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>It's already open!
You strongly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s head and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelOk.
A large earth troll hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right hand and tickles it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panel*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelclose panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelclose panelclose panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!
A large earth troll lightly hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body and tickles it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Fine>close panelIt's already closed!
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body and tickle it.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelIt's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelclose panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>It's already closed!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelclose panelhit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>It's already closed!
You strongly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right arm.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelYou're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mclose panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>agIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>The panel is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>wcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>eThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>Ok.
You swiftly dodge a large earth troll's attempt to hit you.

o CW HP:Wounded a large earth troll:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>ehit mDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>whit mwDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
End of Tunnel
A cave troll is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Wounded>basho CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

ehit mo CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded>Bash what or whom?
A cave troll lightly crushes *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right hand and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>ehit mThey aren't here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting a large earth troll.
Exits: [north], west.
Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelhit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelhit mThey aren't here.
Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
The panel is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Wounded>whit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Hyndan leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>e*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) slashes your body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>bashehit mYou don't see any panel here.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelAn earth troll tries to hit *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries
successfully.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

Hyndan has arrived from the east.

*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the east.
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close panelhit mclose panelOk.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces your head hard.

o CW HP:Bad *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>whit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>fleeThey aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east.
A cave troll barely crushes *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left hand and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad>ehit mHyndan has arrived from the east.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>
An earth troll hits your right foot hard.

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>wimpy 0cha wimpy  0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>feHyndan has arrived from the west.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Bad>eDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Hyndan is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad>hit mDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Bad>wHyndan has arrived from the west.
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>hit m
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Hyndan approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>hit mYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>eYou're already fighting!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>hit mYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad>
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Bad>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Fine>wi
A large earth troll hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body and tickles it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) slashes Hyndan's left foot extremely hard and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded Hyndan:Hurt>close exitclose exitHyndan closes the panel.
cha mood wi
Ok.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>close exitHyndan leaves west.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>close exit*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>wIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>hit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.
You swiftly dodge an earth troll's attempt to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>ehit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>fThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad an earth troll:Healthy>eYou flee head over heels.
End of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Bad>ehit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.
Hyndan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad>
Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Bad>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body and tickle it.
Hyndan has arrived from the west.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exit
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exit*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
A large earth troll barely hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exit*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
The panel is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You lightly crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot and tickle it.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>feIt's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>hit mYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>
The panel is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>close exiteYou don't see any exit here.

o CW HP:Bad>hit mDark Tunnel
A large earth troll is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting a large earth troll.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Bad>close exithit mo CW HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Bad>close exit
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
A large earth troll hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right foot.

o CW HP:Bad>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad>hit m
Hyndan closes the panel.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces Hyndan's left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>o CW HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

fo CW HP:Bad>ehit m
A large earth troll hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body.

o CW HP:Bad>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces Hyndan's right arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>o CW HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Hyndan pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Bad>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces Hyndan's left foot extremely hard.

ehit mo CW HP:Bad>
A large earth troll hits *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body hard and shatters it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Bad>get all corpseYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the panel.

o CW HP:Bad>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s death cry.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).

o CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad>As *a Tarkhnarb Orc* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of
a shadow stops him!
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A large earth troll approaches Hyndan, trying to hit her.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pierces Hyndan's head and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad>Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan leaves north.
to level 286476

o CW HP:Bad>hit *orc*You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Bad *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>bashA shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>ehit *orc*Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You strongly crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>bash*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
A large earth troll hits your right foot very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>nfNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>wiYou flee head over heels.
Dark Cellar
Exits: (south), (up).
You have found *a Tarkhnarb Orc*!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>echa mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up sneaking.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close panelDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *orc*bashYou approach *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to crush him.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>close panelclose panel*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* swiftly dodges a large earth troll's attempt to
hit him.

Your bash at *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends him sprawling.
You crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>nar viirastusIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>label mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>agOk.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>lThe panel is opened from the other side.
cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is here, fighting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting YOU.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panel
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the north.
A large earth troll hits *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right arm hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>close panelOk.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close panelIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>agIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close panelcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>wIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit meDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.
A large earth troll quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You strongly crush a large earth troll's body and tickle it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>wThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!
The panel is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>wHyndan has arrived from the north.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>hit mHyndan closes the panel.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>
Hyndan leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>
A large earth troll barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>hit mThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m).
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>whit mEnd of Tunnel
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>eYou approach *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>bashYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>ehit m*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
An earth troll is here, fighting Hyndan.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is here, fighting an earth troll.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>bashBash what or whom?

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>ehit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is here, fighting Hyndan.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is here, fighting a large earth troll.
Exits: [north], west.
You have found *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>close panel*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>It's already closed!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>bashwhit m*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You approach *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to crush him.
Hyndan has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>
Hyndan leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Hurt>bashehit mclose panelclose panelHyndan has arrived from the east.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

close panelHyndan pounds *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot extremely hard.

An earth troll tries to hit *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries
successfully.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit mIt's already closed!
A large earth troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>It's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>feYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>hit mHyndan has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You crush a large earth troll's head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>close panelHyndan approaches *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to pound him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>close paneleIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.
A large earth troll hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>ag
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>cha mood ag
Ok.
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow a large earth troll:Fine>wicha mood wi
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc26/418 hits and 19/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ehit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wimp y0Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wimpy 0cha wimpy  0
Wimpy set to: 0

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc27/418 hits and 18/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>eDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc27/418 hits and 18/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>eDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wEnd of Tunnel
A cave troll is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: east.
Hyndan pounds a cave troll's left foot very hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Hyndan panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>hit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>eThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>hit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>close exithit mHyndan has arrived from the west.
You try to crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries
successfully.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>It's already closed!
A large earth troll hits *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot and
tickles it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitHyndan pounds *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exit*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exit
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>scIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>24/418 hits and 13/157 moves.
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>whit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>They aren't here.
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ehit mDark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>scsc
You swiftly dodge a large earth troll's attempt to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You crush a large earth troll's left leg very hard and tickle it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>
You can't do that while fighting.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>
You can't do that while fighting.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ehit mHyndan has arrived from the west.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves east.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.
You have found *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>
Hyndan has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exit
Hyndan approaches *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
Hyndan pounds *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Bad>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
A large earth troll hits *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s left foot very
hard and shatters it.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>agIt's already closed!
Hyndan leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>wIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>hit mIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Hyndan is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>wiThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ehit mHyndan leaves west.
cha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], west.
You have found *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>close exit*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m)'s body very hard and shatter it.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>hit mHyndan has arrived from the west.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m):Awful>close exitclose exitOk.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>wIt's already closed!
A large earth troll barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>hit meIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak a large earth troll:Fine>fThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>ehit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan leaves west.
You crush a large earth troll's right leg hard and tickle it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>Hyndan has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) leaves his hiding place.
Hyndan tries to pound *Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m), but he parries
successfully.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) opens the panel.
*Viirastus the Tarkhnarb Orc* (m) barely pierces Hyndan's right leg and
tickles it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting a large earth troll:Fine>e
You flee head over heels.
Dark Cellar
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>hit mAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>eThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>hit mAlas, you cannot go that way...
The panel closes quietly.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>close exit uOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>lDark Cellar
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>agThe hatch is opened from the other side.
cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>wmipy 0Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>wicha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>ag
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>cha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitclose exitThe hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitThe hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>The hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>flush q
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You begin to search ...

The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

The hatch closes quietly.

wimpy 0The hatch is opened from the other side.
The hatch closes quietly.

wiThe hatch is opened from the other side.

close exitThe hatch closes quietly.
The hatch is opened from the other side.
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitcha wimpy  0
Wimpy set to: 0
The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>cha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitclose exitThe hatch closes quietly.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitIt's already closed!
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitThe hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>lIt's already closed!
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>The panel is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>scHyndan has arrived from the south.
The hatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exitDark Cellar
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Hyndan is standing here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close exit26/418 hits and 3/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>Ok.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close panelclose exitOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>Ok.
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>say dog?Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Hyndan leaves up.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc27/418 hits and 4/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You see *a Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from above!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>wimpy 0ucha wimpy  0
Wimpy set to: 0

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>hit *orc*Abandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: west, (down).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to pierce Hyndan, but she parries successfully.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg very hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Hyndan:Hurt>
Hyndan sends *a Tarkhnarb Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Hyndan:Hurt>fwiYou flee head over heels.
In Front of a Mountain Cabin
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>echa mood wi
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Abandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is sitting here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan.
Hyndan is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>dYou are too exhausted.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* barely pierces Hyndan's left leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>d
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>open exitdThe hatch seems to be closed.
Hyndan tells you 'stick du' <- run!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Dark Cellar
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>dAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>dscAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close hatch27/418 hits and 1/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>close hatchclose hatchOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>l i corpsecorpse (here) : 
Nothing.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>wiqcha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>search q
You begin to search ...

t hyndan dog han?You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>tro 3Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>q        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

You never killed anything like that.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>search q
You begin to search ...

wiYou didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>cha mood wi
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc29/418 hits and 2/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>scsc30/418 hits and 2/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>Hyndan tells you 'ja'
30/418 hits and 3/157 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>open panelOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>scout sYou quietly scout southwards...

Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.

You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>get draught allquaff draughtYou get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>open exitOk.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>uOk.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>wAbandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
In Front of a Mountain Cabin
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n <- Off I go!

## Viirastus, Bajjajedd and Maaz died! I got in Zoc on 20 hps \:
Click here to show another random log



2003/04/22 11:12, Gimilzor:Rated: Good 
Neato!

2003/04/22 11:20, Gray:Rated: Superb 
How the hell did you win? %)

2003/04/22 11:35, Snakr:  Rated: Superb 
damn...didnt knew that u are awful and stuff...chased hyndan only-*he was wounded or something hittedh im extremely hard & wound...-*and then he ran too...-*anyway was nice-*no freaking warriors didnt came...we narrated like 20x times come cabin and stuff-*but everyone were afraid or something....btw i was the muttering -=> orc:P

2003/04/22 11:43, Aznog:Rated: Good 
Damn why couldnt any1 narrate he awful i stood in same room with him moveless and made it to noc thinking he was full hp warrior
dang would have gotten him if some1 would have narrated

2003/04/22 12:02, Dynamit: 
Uh... Ok

2003/04/22 12:36, Milzok:Rated: Superb 
LOL so nice fighting. Very good. Fight til almost death!!

2003/04/22 12:46, Durandir:  Rated: Superb 
Hahaha! You never seems to stop suprising me! Excellent log!

2003/04/22 13:17, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
Awesome :)

2003/04/22 14:04, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
LOL :P

2003/04/22 16:04, Dragóth:  Rated: Superb 
erm

2003/04/22 16:09, Gilmándir: 
Spankin...cabin....spanking...cabin...good rhime

2003/04/22 16:09, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Superb 
I agree with Dragoth.

2003/04/22 16:12, Gwendolyn:  Rated: Superb 
rhime - good english :P

2003/04/22 17:00, Gilmándir: 
How should it be then? Rhyme? rime? ryme?

2003/04/22 17:04, Cagim:   
Hahaha, humiliation.

2003/04/22 18:10, Durandir:  Rated: Superb 
grin Cagim!

2003/04/22 18:54, Vrool:Rated: Superb 
Great log. Btw you could have died easly if one warrior came in there, but pethatic takhrnarb where hidding behind their crack like always.

2003/04/22 18:54, Vrool:Rated: Superb 
Great log. Btw you could have died easly if one warrior came in there, but pethatic takhrnarb where hidding behind their crack like always.

2003/04/23 00:58, Jocke:  Rated: Good 
Good job.

2003/04/23 07:40, Enforcer:Rated: Good 
Its probably a combination of real bad play by torcs and real good by zorcs :P

2003/04/23 10:14, Filk:   
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* says: bob

this made me laugh, sorry mate zorcs dont bob :P

2003/04/23 10:37, Alantir: 
Maybe that's why it was a tarkhnab orc that said it?

2003/04/23 11:34, Enforcer:Rated: Good 
Alantir missed Fliks point by a mile :P

2003/04/23 12:05, Fero:Rated: Superb 
Of coz they won:
Tarkhnarb* Sauron's minions
Zaugurz** renegades
*: Experienced players
**: Very experienced players

2003/04/23 12:15, Filk:   
I mean the zorcs wont bob him, cause only other players in that room where zorcs.

2003/04/23 12:51, Hyndan:   
Weren´t there a second torc when he wanted bob? I think so!

2003/04/23 14:08, Viirastus:  Rated: Superb 
nice job id say. too bad my compt freaked up a bit and clap for torc who sit in noc seems like noclegend wont leave a crack anymore

2003/04/23 17:03, Enforcer:Rated: Good 
well, majority of the torcs dont know where the cabin is...

2003/04/23 17:53, Alantir: 
Hehe.. yupp, didn't get that one Filk. :) *blush*

2003/04/24 09:05, Stolb: 
yea, Enforker is right, i once hanged around with my naked mage near noc, and sat at creavices/rocks near that cabin. regenning from a fight with some orc-thief (think it was snarp, or meybe some nonamed, cant remember exactly) after 2 minutes of regenning what did i hear? *orc* yells 'nofair, i dont know the exit, let me in'
i was rofling in rl, i mean it's their own homelands, i learned that zone by heart when i was lev 10 snaga :-)
tho you may laugh, but i sometimes getting lost, and barely can find the way from bree to scarred...

2003/04/24 09:57, Nacs: 
We do laught at u, u useless redshirt!

2003/04/24 11:03, Stolb: 
harhar

2003/04/25 11:09, Grulk: 
Actually unless I am mistaken there was a legend warrior torc (cleaving) in there... and you didn't spot my kill since it was a repeat kill (for both of you). I was somewhat distracted (semi-afk) at the time, which goes someway to explain my cunning 'stand in one spot and spam bash and then die' tactics ;-P but anyhow *blush* and nice fighting...

2003/04/26 04:09, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Lol im in log...lowbie shaman with 1 mp and low mana woot woot...*a Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'


2003/05/02 14:11, Zarach:   
Nice fighting for the z


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Apu, Bagger, Devastator, Dragóth, Durandir, Fero, Gray, Gwendolyn, Gwoern, 
Milzok, Razoor, Shake, Shakh, Snakr, Sookoll, Stor, Tukanek, Viirastus, Vrool 
 Good Aznog, Elryn, Enforcer, Gimilzor, Icebear, Jocke, Plancy 
 Average Uldrak 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back