Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trolls on a roll (Roadkill)comments   back
(7 ratings and 1866 hits. Posted 2001/10/01)
Click here to show another random log


## Me, Akuma and Gravel (a little trollbuddy) were out having a stroll, looking
## for some (moderate) action. We didn't have to look far. :-)

Akuma leaves east.
Great East Road through a Rocky Gully

o W>
Akuma leaves east.
Bend in the Great East Road

o W>
Akuma leaves south.
The bending road descends along a steep hillside.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*a Dwarf* is here, resting on a mountain mule.

## Oho! Can't rest here, I'm afraid.

* W>
Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* pounds Akuma's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]

* W>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

## Rgh!

* W>
Gravel hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]

## Aaargh!

*a Dwarf* giggles.

## Laugh at me, will you? I'll, I'll, I'll...

* W>
* W>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

## ..not hit you at all it seems. Erm.

* W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

## What do you know, you're just a stupid screen. Bah.

o W>They aren't here.

o W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
Akuma leaves west.
As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A fierce boar is here, grunting at you.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.

o W>They aren't here.

o W>They aren't here.
Akuma leaves west.
A Wind-beaten Hill
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.

o W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W>They aren't here.

o W>Akuma leaves south.
Green, Wooded Hillside
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
They aren't here.

o W>They aren't here.

o W>
Akuma leaves east.
An Evergreen Woodland
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

o W>
Akuma leaves south.
Lush Forest Overlooking the River

o W>' damn meelee
emote wheezes : damn meelee
Ok.

## You can say that again. And again. And again. And...

o W>
Akuma leaves west.
Evergreen Forest

o W>
Akuma sniffs sadly.

o W>
Akuma leaves west.
Sheltered Lowlands
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

## Woo! He didn't go far! Brave little stuntie!

* W>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

## Dwarves are like nails sticking out of the landscape. Wherever you
## see them, you gotta pound 'em into the ground so nobody trips over 'em.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o W HP:Fine>b
[bash]
[stand]
Bash what or whom?

## My Pentium4-powered synapses are quick as ever. :P

o W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You are already standing.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
Akuma leaves north.
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]

Akuma leaves north.
Dispersed Pines along the Road

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves west.
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees

o W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves south.
Rolling Prairie

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves west.
A Wide Clearing

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves north.
Meadow beside the Road

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves north.
Old East Road

o W HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves west.
Old East Road
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

## Aha! They -are- here!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>kd
[k *dwarf*]
Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>kd
[k *dwarf*]
Gravel hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]
Akuma leaves west.
Bend in the Road
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves north.
Old East Road

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves west.
Old East Road

o W HP:Fine>
Akuma leaves west.
Old East Road

o W HP:Fine>' wounded

Akuma leaves west.
Bend in the Road
*a Half-Elf* (dead) is standing here.
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

## Nice label I have on that halfelf, it's from a while back. I have him on trophy, too :-)

* W HP:Fine>emote wheezes : wounded
Ok.

## I tell him he's wounded in case he didn't know already. Fair's fair. *nod* self.

* W HP:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
Akuma leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
Gravel hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

## Eh, he's fine? Hrm. Must have been another dwarf.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Akuma has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*a Half-Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a Half-Elf* (dead)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

## Drawing fire so the others can whack dwarf. 

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Akuma sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f

*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Gravel hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Half-Elf* (dead) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

## Bolting an olog is like bringing a tricycle to a motor race. :-)

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Akuma leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
Akuma has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the
Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Akuma approaches *a Half-Elf* (dead), trying to pound him.

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

alias ks k 2.dwarf

## Since the dwarf I saw was fine, I thought there must have been 2 of 'em.
## I wanna hit the wounded one. ;-)

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.

* W HP:Hurt *Belkira the Eriadorian Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: ^North^ ^South^ ^West^.

o W HP:Hurt>Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>s
Bend in the Road
*a Half-Elf* (dead) is here, fighting Akuma.
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Gravel the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Akuma is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (dead).
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

* W HP:Hurt>ks
k 2.dwarf
They aren't here.

## Er. Yes. Ehehe.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

* W HP:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
kd
[k *dwarf*]
s
kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

* W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W HP:Hurt>
Steep Bank
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

o W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt>n
You carefully climb down the slope.
Bend in the Road
*a Half-Elf* (dead) is here, fighting Akuma.
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Akuma is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (dead).
Exits: ^North^ ^East^ ^South^ ^West^.

* W HP:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

* W HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
You approach *a Half-Elf* (dead), trying to hit him.

## Is this prophetic?

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Fine Akuma:Fine>km
[k *man*]

You hit *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* sends Akuma sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* pounds Akuma's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Half-Elf* (dead) lightly pierces Akuma's body and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>alias ks k dead
Ok.
You hit *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>b
[bash]
[stand]

*a Half-Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Hurt Akuma:Fine>
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belkira the Eriadorian Man* leaves south riding a pack horse.

*a Half-Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.

o W HP:Hurt>
You are already standing.
*a Half-Elf* (dead) has arrived from the south.
Akuma seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

o W HP:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt>ks

Akuma leaves south.
Steep Bank
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o W HP:Hurt>k dead
They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
Akuma leaves east.
You carefully climb down the slope onto a narrow ledge.
Narrow Ridge
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* W HP:Hurt>km
[k *man*]
They aren't here.

* W HP:Hurt>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>kd
[k *dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>kd
[k *dwarf*]

Akuma pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Gravel joins your fight.
Gravel hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

## Eek, massive round. Maybe he should have run further to cure? :-)

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Dying>gig
You giggle.

* W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma snickers softly.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma gets a cave-bear fur from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a crumpled scroll from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a spiked collar from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a spiked metal helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a thick pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a pan from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a belt pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Akuma gets a large skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o W HP:Hurt>gcc
get coins corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 17 gold coins and 43 copper pennies.

## Milzok rips.

o W HP:Hurt>
Rut narrates 'mornin'

o W HP:Hurt>' half
emote wheezes : half
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves west.
The ledge widens as you head onto a steep bank.
Steep Bank
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o W HP:Hurt>alias ks k daed
Ok.
Akuma leaves north.
You carefully climb down the slope.
Bend in the Road

o W HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Old East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.

* W HP:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

o W HP:Hurt>alias ks
Ok, alias cleared.

## Yes, let's just fiddle with aliases. *stare*

o W HP:Hurt>ke
[k *elf*]
Akuma leaves east.
Old East Road
They aren't here.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Old East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Edge of the Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.

o W HP:Hurt>alias ks k dead
Akuma leaves south.
Old East Road
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Old East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Great East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Great East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Great East Road West of a Gully

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Great East Road through a Rocky Gully

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves east.
Bend in the Great East Road

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma leaves south.
The bending road descends along a steep hillside.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*a Half-Elf* (dead) is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt>ks
Akuma pounds *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
k dead
You hit *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

## Ok, he's wounded after these 2 hits. Now look what happens.

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Wounded Akuma:Fine>
Gravel hits *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Half-Elf* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

## Whoa! Look at the level 18 troll go! From wounded to incap! Nasty! :-)

* W HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf* (dead):Dying Akuma:Fine>grin

You hit *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf* (dead)'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W HP:Hurt>
You grin evilly.

o W HP:Hurt>gac
g all corpse
You get a spiked collar from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a spiked collar from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a double edged eket from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 1 gold coin, 17 silver pennies, and 56 copper pennies.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma falls down laughing.

## Moreides leaves us, ripping with laughter.

o W HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 141%, DB: 25%, PB: 0%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 260. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 392,481 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 220. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the right hand.
 a light wound at the right foot.
 a light wound at the body.
 a light wound at the left arm.

o W HP:Hurt>
Akuma oozes: we rock

o W HP:Hurt>info
You are a male Hill Troll.
You are 50 years, 4 months, and 21 days old.
You have played 20 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Roadkill Überbasher (level 41).
You are eight feet six and weigh forty-four stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 17, smell 19. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs ninety-three pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:6 Dex:15 Con:19 Wil:16 Per:8.
Offensive Bonus: 141%, Dodging Bonus: 25%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 5%.
You have 299/600 hit, and 83/133 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 260.
You have scored 22,757,519 experience points and you have 50,262 travel points.
You are recognised as a leader of the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 392,481 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 220 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 23 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the right hand.
 a light wound at the right foot.
 a light wound at the body.
 a light wound at the left arm.

o W HP:Hurt>
*Camân the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Hurt>
Gravel throws back her head and cackles with insane glee!

* W HP:Hurt>tro #

*Camân the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

## Was a very nice night xpwise for us. :-)

Click here to show another random log



2001/10/01 23:37, Devastator: 
Kill em all!!!!!!!!!!!

2001/10/01 23:38, Tharam: 
i was the puny level 21 dwarf you met at first.. heh.. ofcourse i giggled at you noisemaking, knuckledragging slobberthrowing trolls.. but then again, i cant deny your powerhits.. and i was on 50 hps when i last fled from you.

2001/10/01 23:40, Sìn:   
Whatever happens in your logs, I just cant stop read then because I love your comments. Keep on nailing dwarves into the ground(So we wont trip on them ;-) followed by those comments :)

2001/10/01 23:47, Roadkill: 
Damn :-)

2001/10/01 23:57, Stormbringer:   
AAAAhhh... lovely. Can't wait till i get out of retire and learn TRACK :)

2001/10/02 02:55, Kill: 
Go Roadie ..nice to see u back, i just with i could play during yall's time

2001/10/02 05:37, Rogon:   
I gave it an awful rating due to the spamlooting of crap eq!

2001/10/02 09:00, Roadkill: 
*gig* Rogon. We'll start leaving basic stuff again. *apol*

2001/10/02 09:56, Roadkill: 
People are saying that trolls powerhit now. Actually, I think we do about the same damage as a smiting orc with ob eq and warsword. Plus they have higher ob :P So trolls aren't overkill, they're just playable again.

2001/10/02 10:03, Porien: 
Give all logs to Roadkill for power-commenting ? :)) *lick*

2001/10/02 10:57, Durcano: 
BH damage rocks!
seems old trolls(trolls who hit using hands) are coming back :)

2001/10/02 12:21, Ytinas: 
My trollie's rent just expired :P good thing trollie only needs fgc these days :)

2001/10/02 12:42, Fergus: 
Impressive. Might not be a close fight but it was fun to read. Go trollies!! You are fun to watch!

2001/10/02 12:51, Daren:   
Nice log.and especially clap for gravel ....btw i still think that trollies r owerpowered..

2001/10/02 13:04, Roadkill: 
Well, I've been fighting some today, and ppl are parrying me left and right, while concussion trolls seem to rule all. Like Deva said, 'I'm glad I'm still conc :P'

2001/10/02 13:59, Gonfor:   
Roadkill stated: 'Bolting an olog is like bringing a tricycle to a motor race.' ROFL! I vote for Porien's idea of letting Roadkill comment on all logs!

2001/10/02 16:12, Stormbringer:   
Hrmpf, conc is only better against high-defense people. Against a metal smiter dwarf bash+3 barehand hits before recover is NASTY. And also 2 trolls parrysplitting for eachother does the trick even against defense-types usually. Last but not least: barehand RULES for kamikaze trolls since they don't need to get a wep when they die :)

2001/10/03 02:14, Durcano: 
well, they parry/dodge, nods ... but once u get
hit in - YOU HURT ;)

2001/10/03 09:55, Roadkill: 
I'll take your word for it. :-)


top
 


Click here to show another random log

 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back